♛ Chapter 4 ♕

Just Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun wasn't joking when he said he wants to help. He has been coming to my house these couple of days to help me. We'll split Hyora's homework, he does half and I do the other haf. That way we'll have time to do our own homework. 

 

He doesn't just help me with Hyora's homework, Baekhyun helps with the other chores that she left me to do too. I kept telling him that he didn't have to do this but being the stuborn that he is, he said that the job will be done faster when two people are doing it and if we finish early, he can spend more time with me. This idiot.

 

Usually we'll do the chores first then we finish Hyora's homework. Then I'll put her homework in her room before she comes home so that she won't nag me about it. After finishing her homework then me and Baek will go finish up our homework in my room.

 

These activities has been going on for the past two days. He'll go home at about 6 in the evenung because he has to back to have dinner with his family. Hyora doesn't know that Baekhyun has been coming to our house, she always comes back home late.

 

It's Friday. The last day of the weekdays. After school, as usual, Baekhyun will follow me home and help me finish my work.

We are in my room finishing our homework. We were chatting while doing them until Hyora suddenly barged in my room.

"Hey you---", she didn't finish her sentence as she saw Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun? What are you doing in here?"

"Umm... doing homework?"

"I can see that. What are you doing here in my step-sister's room? What- are you two dating???"

"Yes"

"No"

Baekhyun and I answered at the same time. Wait- did he just said yes??

"What?!?", now me and Hyora said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter