♕ Chapter 5 ♛

Just Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because Hyora''s my sister and i just can't say no to her, I agreed to set her up with Baekhyun. Oh god... How am I suppose to tell him?? 'Hey Baek, will you date my sister?' or ' Baekhyun ah, I set you up with my sister!' or 'Baek-'

"Hyejin ah~ Hello... earth to Hyejin", oh no he's here.

"Oh h-hey Baek", stop stuttering damn it.

"What were you thinking about? I've been calling you so many times but you seem to be in your own world."

"Oh nothing... Just thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight, that's all", I just can't do it.

"Oh okay"

"Umm Baek, I actually have something to tell you", here goes nothing.

"Sure go ahead"

"I-- ", before I can tell him, our teacher arrived. Thank goodness.

"Nevermind I'll tell you during lunch"

"Kay"

 

~*~*~*~

 

"Urgh this burger taste awfull! The principal should fire that lunch lady!", Baekhyun complained.

"Here. Eat this sandwich. I made it myself", I handed it to him.

"Thanks." He took it from my hand and took a bite of it, "Hmm! This is delicious~", he said and coninued eating.

"Oh yeah, you said you have something to ask me. What is it?", dang it! He remebered.

"Err,,, How should I say this? Umm... Hyoraaskmetosetyouupwithher!"

"What?!?!", he yelled. Everyone turned their heads to our table.

"Then what did you tell her??",he spoke softer.

"I told her I'll do it", I'm doomed.

 "What?!? You could you do that to me? I thought we were friends and you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter