Stay With Me

Please Remember (editing)

Hyorin shuffled her little feet across the ground. The sun shone on her slightly tan face.  She looked at the other children playing on the playground, her eyes bright and shining like stars. She wanted to play with them as well, but they never seemed to enjoy her presence.

I am going to join them.Someday...

 

Hyorin woke up to find Bora by her bedside. Surprised, she sat up on the bed.

Looks like she didn't go home last night. 

To Hyorin, it was quite a peculiar sight. Bora didn't change out of her clothes, so she was still in her hot-pink t-shirt and skinny jeans from yesterday. Her 'natural' makeup wasn't removed either.  She was sitting on one of the chairs in the room, and layed her head and arms on the bed, her hair in a tangled mess. Hyorin brushed away the loose strands of hair in front of Bora's face, feeling sorry for the pain Bora had to go through. She was just about to wake Bora up when Bora suddenly shot up from her rest position and sat upright. 

Woah! What in the-

"Hyorin? Hyorin! You're awake!" Bora launched herself towards Hyorin, hugging her like the world was going to end. "Woah! Easy unnie," Hyorin gasped, as Bora was more or less crushing her ribcage. "Sorry..." Bora let go, and Hyorin tried to catch her breath again as a she sunk back onto the bed. "I should get the doctor to check on you." Bora got out of her seat and was about to leave when she suddenly felt Hyorin grabbing her hand. "... Get me something to eat too."

 


 

~ Cus you're my destiny~

 

The cries of the fans could be heard from miles away. Infinite thanked their passionate fans and left the stage. In the dressing room, they could finally have a breather. It seemed as their popularity continues to grow, everyone expects more from them. A better performance, a better song, a better catchy dance, and even a better personality. They have to just keep getting better and better... and better.

But for now, the boys are just enjoying the few moments of peace that they can get before going up on the stage again.

"Have you heard?" Dongwoo asked. "Hyorin got sent to the hospital again. They said it was because of food poisoning. And they were right in the middle of their 'Give it to me' promotions! Poor girl."

Sistar and Infinite have been really good friends ever since their debut, considering that they debuted around the same time. Whenever something happens between the groups, the other group was usually the first ones to know.

"Hyorin's strong," Sunggyu replied. "She will be able to get back on her feet in a few days. I'm more worried about him though."

All of the members divert their attention to the lone man playing with the flowers that his fans had given him, his thoughts clouding his entire mind.

"Thinking about her again, Myungsoo?" Hoya asked.

"Yupp. I felt so bad, but I left her alone. I must make it up to her no matter what." L sighed. He needed to find her...

 

A pair of small, tan hands grabbed on to Myungsoo's shirt. She didn't want to let go. Even when the rain got heavier and caused her shirt to get plastered on her skin, she won't let go. Not now, not later.

"Please oppa... not now. We only just started middle school. Stay with me, please..."

 

"You shouldn't blame yourself so much L. She may have probably forget about you already." Woohyun's voice snapped Myungsoo back to reality. "Besides, you should concentrate on Hyorin. I know you're growing feelings for her."

What?! How in the world did he know?!

L was taken aback. He knew that he may be developing feelings for Hyorin, most probably from the tan skin similarity between her and the girl from the past, and his focus was on finding the girl first. But he didn't expect his hyung (or hyungs) from finding that out.

"Shut up! I-I don't have feelings for her!"

Good job hiding that up Myungsoo.

To prevent any else from happening, L just left the room, feeling frustrated with himself for being a total klutz.

 


 

Hyorin sipped her soup up slowly. As much as she knew that she was hungry, her body's reacting otherwise. She took a few more sips and gave up trying, leaving a three-quarter full bowl by the table at the side. Bora wanted to stay but Hyorin told her to go home and wash up. She started to think. She thought of her parents, who must have been so worried, though they may not have the time to come over. She thought about the girls; how they must have struggled without her. She thought about him...

 

"I'm sorry..." he said, leaving the young girl to cry her eyes out and watch him go. She wanted to be with him. She wanted to she wanted to spent more time with him. She wanting to pass him that note, the note that she took so long to finally decide to pass it to him:

I love you.

 

Why did you leave me?

 

=======================================================================

Yes! Done with the chapter! I took a lot, A LOT, of brainstorming to come up with this. I'll do my best to keep the story interesting. Love ya guys! <3