To Tell or Not To Tell

Please Remember (editing)

As much as L would like to have the time to control his expression, Sunggyu suddenly let out a scream, causing the cast to send weird gazes towards them. L, feeling very embarrassed, quickly shouted out, "Sorry! Hyung's getting very excited for the next game."

Thankfully, they believed what he said, and continued with their own conversations. L took hold of the leader's shoulders and shook him vigorously. "Hyung! What was that for?!"

"Sorry," Sunggyu replied sheepishly. "I guess I was just really relief to get that out of my chest.

With that comment, L grew silent again. He still couldn't get the confession out of his head. He hoped that maybe he was just hallucinating, that he might have accidentally heard the wrong thing. Unfortunately, the fact was still there, standing right in front of him with a blank expression.

"So... what should I do?" Sunggyu asked innocently, pulling L back into reality.

"Why would you even ask me that?"

"I don't know. This is the first time I fell in love, so..." Sunggyu started to turn red, leaving L speechless. It's his first love too. This isn't good.

"Em... I don't really know what to tell you, actually."

"Oh, okay. Please don't tell anyone, okay?"

"Sure hyung." Like I would want to.

"Thanks Myungsoo!" Sunggyu happily chirped, ruffling L's hair. Sunggyu then left L alone to have a chat with Haha. Throughout the rest of the day, L could stop thinking of the conversation they had had, even when he got launched up in the air and into the water by Haha and Sunggyu, or when the balls came flying at all directions towards him, or even when he was busy untying the ropes, though it was a lot harder when subject was standing in front of him and striking up a conversation.

"Hey Myungsoo!" Hyorin happily greeted.

"Hi noona..." L voice started to quiver subconsciously.

"What with your tone? Didn't have fun?" Hyorin pouted. "Even Dasom enjoyed herself."

"It's nothing noona. Just having a lot in my mind at the moment."

"I see..." Hyorin stood still and thought for a moment, before giving L a cheeky smile. "Is it girl trouble?"

"Wh-What?! No! No it isn't!" L shuttered. Oh shoot!

"Oo! Myungsoo became a man." Hyorin said laughing. "So who's the lucky girl?"

Uh oh.

On one hand, it would be nice to tell Hyorin that he actually likes her, but on the other hand, telling her would leave Sunggyu heart broken in the future. Feeling bad for his leader, L replied, "I can't tell you, noona."

"Aw! Why won't you tell me? I would like to know." Hyorin pleaded.

"It just I can't tell you for now." Because it's you.

"Okay then." Hyorin looked at her phone and sighed. "It's already midnight. Looks like 4 hours of sleep is all I will be getting, again. Bye L!"

"Bye noona." As he watched Hyorin and Dasom entered their company car and left, he felt a surge of mixed emotions rushing through him like a steam engine.

What am I suppose to do?

 


 

"What?! You think that L may be in love?"

"He must be! He could even reply to me when I asked him last night." Hyorin replied as she put on her makeup. It was another day at another music program. Feeling rather bored, Hyorin decided to catch up with her favourite unnie.

"Wow, I never knew that." Ailee lied. She was pretty annoyed at L for telling her to keep it a secret when his own crush knows. "Do you know who she is?"

"Nope, he wouldn't tell me." Ailee responded with a slight nod. So he kept THAT a secret.

"Who do you think she might be?" Hyorin asked, finishing her eyeliner and proceeding to apply light blush.

"Um..." Should I tell her? "Actually, it might be-"

"Unnie!" Before Ailee could finish her sentence, something slammed hard against her, causing her to fall off her chair and land painfully onto the carpeted floor. Looking up, she realise it was a person, and not an object.

"Ya Bora! What was that for?!" Ailee scolded as she got off the floor.

"Sorry unnie." Bora got off the floor as well, giving Ailee a sheepish grin as she dusted the dirt off her arms, legs and clothes. At that time, both Soyou and Dasom came into the room. "Bora unnie, remember why we are here." Soyou reminded her playful unnie.

"Oh right! Hyorin-ah, our performance starts on five minutes. We need to go now."

"Really?! Shoots! I'm not done with my makeup yet!" Hyorin quickly applied the blush onto her cheeks. "Dasom-ah, can you help me out, please?"

"Neh unnie!" Dasom replied, walking towards Hyorin. With Dasom's help, Hyorin's makeup was done quickly. "Tell me after the performance, okay unnie?" Hyorin asked Ailee.

"Sure." The girl quickly went out of the room. In a blink of an eye, Ailee was alone again in the dressing room. Looking into the mirror, Ailee sighed.

Should I really tell her?

 


 

Around the time Ailee and Hyorin were talking, L and Sunggyu were resting in L's bedroom. The boys were given the day off as they work hard yesterday. The rest of Infinite went off to train, work out, or do their solo activities. L looked at Sunggyu texting on the bed beside him. Sunggyu came into his bedroom as he didn't want to be alone in his own, but it didn't help to remove the confession in his head.

Should I tell him? L sighed. It would be a lot easier if he had found the girl, then he would be happy for Sunggyu. But even his own heart was being indecisive between the girl and Hyorin. "C'mon Myungsoo!" He shouted in his head. "Choose!"

L put on his earphones and hit the 'play' button on his phone. Almost instantly, the music began to play. He closed his eyes and listened to her sweet and powerful husky voice, a small smile slowly spreading on his lips. He knew he loved her. Maybe it's time to leave his past behind. Gathering up his courage, he took off his earphone and got up from his bed, gaining the attention of Sunggyu. "Um... Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"I got something to tell you."

"Really?" Sunggyu got up and sat upright on Sungjong's bed. "Actually to got something to tell you as well."

"Oh, then you can go first, hyung."

"Really? You won't mind?"

"Yeah, I can wait."

"Well..." Sunggyu took in a deep breath and looked at L before continuing. "Actually, I known Hyorin for a long time, long before we and Sistar had debuted."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. It's purely coincidental that I had met her so many times, but it made me fall deeper in love with her each time."

"So..."

"So, I feel like I shouldn't keep looking at her from a distance. I feel like I shouldn't keep these feelings to myself. I feel like maybe it is time."

"It is time for what?" L didn't like where this was going.

"Maybe..." Sunggyu looked at the floor.

"Maybe it's time that I confess to her."

 

=======================================================================================

*Scream* I'm getting too excited at my own fanfic :P It was really enjoyable to write this chapter as even I am enjoying the plot. Hope that my brain keeps giving me good ideas X) Hope that you had enjoyed this chapter!

I would like to thank all of you who had subscribed to this fanfic. I have officially reached 20 subscribers! :D And it's still climbing! Thank you for reading this fanfic though it may not be as good as other people's. I am truly grateful for you guys! :)

Oh! And as some of you had already found out, both this chapter and the last one were made with reference to episode 162 of Running Man. It was a really enjoyable episode for me. You should check it out when you have the time. ;)