Lost

Please Remember (editing)

"So, what do you have to tell me?" Hyorin asked, walking away from the door she just closed. She wondered what Myungsoo had to tell her at a time like this. L had never told her something personal before.

"If you promise me that you won't freak out then I'll tell you." Myungsoo replied, looking straight into her dark eyes.

"Freak out?" Hyorin asked, freaking out a little already. "Why?" 

"It's not that bad, but I need you to promise me, noona." He told her seriously, tapping the sides of his pants with his fingertips. It was these small movements which Hyorin found made Myungsoo quite charming: the way his fingers tapped to a hidden rhythm, or the way his charismatic eyes show a hint of softness whenever he looked at her, and even the slight smile that plays across his lips whenever he listen contentedly to her endless rants. These were the things that she liked about L, but something tells her that what he had in store for her was extremely important, as his eyes showed its full charismatic glory towards her, making her heart raced.

"Okay. I promise I won't freak out. So, what is it?" She asked, tightly chewing on her lower lip afterwards. The wait was killing her. L stayed silent for sometime, making the atmosphere more tense than Hyorin thought it would be. She noticed that L's fingers were beginning to move at a pretty fast place, the rhythm long out of existence.

"How would you feel if I say that I love you?"

 

I, love, you???

 

Hyorin didn't know what emotion she was feeling then. All she knew was that her cheeks were burning and her heart was beating way too fast. Biting harder onto her lower lip, her eyes widened as a sharp metallic taste filled . She didn't even feel the pain with her uncontrollable emotions flooding her mind, numbing her senses. Man this is awkward.

Hyorin must had had a very weird expression on, as L looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. She guessed that he was giving her time to let the information soak in. Honestly, it was a lot to take in. Pressing her tongue against the tender wound, she was about to voice a reply when the door swung open, grabbing the attention of both Hyorin and Myungsoo with a sight they didn't expect to see.

What happen after was even more unexpected.

"Sunggyu?" Hyorin exclaimed, stunned by the panting man in front of her. "What are you do-" Before she could finish her words, a pair of lips collided into her's.

Sunggyu's.

Hyorin knew that warmth, that taste of a man lips against her own, that faint scent of cologne that comes from a man's shirt. She knew it all too well.

It was like exactly like him.

She slapped him hard across the face.

 


 

They were soft. It wasn't like kissing a fluffy marshmallow, but they were still of a likable softness, like a gummy candy. And the scent of her shampoo, a sweet lemony scent, drives me crazy. I'm glad I'm spending it with you, Hyorin.

I'm glad you took my first kiss.

 

To say that Sunggyu was on cloud nine would have been an understatement. He was riding on rainbows and gliding with the white puffy clouds. It felt weird, but amazing, like trying out a new ice cream favour at your favourite ice cream shop and realising that it was the best thing you have ever had. Sunggyu wanted to stay in that moment forever. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

His was just a lot more painful.

He felt the sting after the warm had left his lips. Staggering back, Hyorin glared at him, her eyes filled to the brim with tears. He knew those eyes, the disgust and pain radiating from her brown orbs.

The same eyes that she gave him when he pushed her.

He heard a pair of feet leaving the room but he eyes were already too clouded to see who he or she was. Blinking back his tears, he turn around to find only a man looking back at him, his face wet from his silent sobs.

Myungsoo.

L didn't beat up his leader. He didn't scream at him. He didn't even move from his spot. All he did was to open his mouth, and said a single word towards Sunggyu, the sound barely escaping his throat.

"Why?"

That's when Sunggyu knew he didn't just screw up. He left the love of his life in tears. He broke the young fragile heart of his own dongseng. He even did this all within a single day. Touching his pink tinted cheek, Sunggyu finally let the tears roll down his face,

He screwed up big time.

 

What have I done...

 


 

Bora watched as the numbers climbed slowly upwards, tapping her heels rhythmically against the hard floor with each passing digit. She couldn't wait to see her little dongseng back at the dorm. It was worrying at first but knowing that Myungsoo will be there to keep her company brought some relief. Wonder what they're doing now, Bora thought to herself, stepping out of the elevator when it reached her floor. As she made her way back to her home, Bora noticed a presence hastily slipping on a pair of shoes right outside her doorstep. It soon got up, and started walking at pace close to running. Bora knew that that dark skin doesn't just belong to anyone.

"Hyo," she said, grabbing the younger woman by the arms. "Where are you go-" Her eyes widened at the sight of Hyorin's tear-stained face. "My gosh, what happened?"

"Let go." Hyorin spoke, her voice almost inaudible. She kept her line of sight away from her unnie, gazing only at the lift a couple of metres away from her.

Bora tightened her grip, and looked straight into her shining eyes. "I'm not letting go till you tell me what's wrong."

"Please let go, unnie." Hyorin pleaded, her husky voice beginning to crack. She tired to squirm out of Bora's grasp but the older woman held on firmly.

"C'mon, you got to tell me. You can't go out like that either." Hyorin just slung her brown coat over her thin clothes to bear the coming winter winds, which would bring concern to just about anyone. 

"LET GO!" Hyorin screamed, pushed her member away. In shock, Bora let go of Hyorin's arms, causing her to stumble back first onto the ground. Though being in pain, she quickly got up to prevent the young woman from leaving. Sadly, Hyorin had already taken the elevator, leaving Bora alone in an empty corridor, again. Clenching her fingers into a fist, she stormed towards her dorm, knowing that her answer lies within her own home. She needed to know what had happened. She saw those eyes again.

The same pained eyes from the Soju bottle incident.

 

Slamming the front door behind her, she walked straight towards the only opened door she saw in the house, her heels still clicking against the wooden floor from not removing them earlier. She was greeted with the sight of two men standing apart from each other. L's eyes widened from the sight of Bora's presence, while Sunggyu just stared blankly into space. Bora didn't even know what he was doing at her house in the first place. "What happened?" She asked, her angered eyes locked into L's.

"Noona-"

"Don't 'noona' me! I just saw my dongseng, crying and broken, with barely any helpful clothing to fight the chilly weather outside. If you want to be helpful, tell me what had happen, NOW!"

"I DID IT, OKAY?!" Sunggyu shouted. "I'm the one who kissed her! I'm the one that made Hyorin cry!" He pointed to himself, tears still streaming down his face. "I'm the bad guy!" Sunggyu felt the sting on the other side of his face, but he couldn't do anything. He deserved it.

"Thanks," Bora said towards him, wiping her reddening palm on her jeans as if she had touched something dirty.

"For helping me lose my friend again."

 

================================

Hey guys! Sorry for all the irregular updates. X( I had a lot of last minute holiday homework to finish. Honestly I'm not even done yet. :P I'll do my best for more regular updates. Hope you had enjoyed this chapter.

Comment and subscribe! :D