ch. 7 - Taking away the pain ?

I'm so sorry sorry for that lucifer .

"BRITTANY?!?!" I was Donghae.

"Oppa, how's it going?" I asked. I was a little terrified by his appearance. He had dark circles under his eyes. "Come with me!" Donghae demanded. He pulled my arm and we ended up in a corner. "Ahhh, what!" I yelled. He took a deep breath, "How could you?!" "How could I what?" I was a bit confused. He looked angry, the alcohol still had some effect on him. "How could you go out with Jonghyun?!" When he said that, I felt a bit like 'how dare you in'. "Why do you care who I go out with or not?!" I started to raise my voice. "I'm older, I need to care!". I yelled back, "Well it's NONE of your business!!!" I've never felt this mad before. It's like he set my angry meter on fire. "It is my business! You are NOT allowed to date him!" "Since when did you tell me what to do?!" I was heated. "I DEMAND YOU!" Donghae yelled so loud that everyone in the studio looked at us. My eyes felt watery, but I won't show my weak side in front of him. "I thought you were much better than this, Donghae. Don't ever try to talk to me." I said and walked away. Donghae just watched me walk away. He watched the girl he was in love with, leave.

As I was sitting by Jonghyun, Donghae walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He looked at his reflection and thought to himself, 'I'm such a fool.' He made a fist and hit the mirror causing it to crack a bit. "What have I done?" he said to himself as he slid down the wall. Sitting agaisnt the wall of the bathroom, he started to sob. After about 5 minutes, he stood up and said, "Alright, if she doesn't love me, I don't either." But even though he said that, he still has pain in his heart.

My mood went down after that fight between her and her best friend. "What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked. For once, Jonghyun cared? I looked at him and said, "Ahh, nothing. I'm fine." Jonghyun finally looked at me, "I may seem scary on the outside....but you can tell me anything." "Thanks...that means alot." I said. "SHINEE TO THE SET!" the PD yelled. "How about we go for a walk after the broadcast?" Jonghyun insisted. I nodded, "That'd be great." He nodded and went to the set.

Taejin walked in the hallway where the bathrooms were. She heard wailing and she knew exactly who it was. "Donghae! What are you doing?!" she said. He was sitting inside the dressing room next to the bathrooms. He happened to have found another beer. "How are you getting all these bottles?!" I asked. He pointed to the cooler that was hiding behind a chair. I sat next to Donghae, who laid on his stomach on the sofa, "I know it hurts, oppa. Drinking is not the way to solve it." He doesn't even turn and says, "It's my way of taking the pain away." Taejin just sighs and pats his back, "Just relax. Stay here and rest for a while. I gotta get back and watch the boys." Donghae just remains still. He didn't know something he said, so small, would result in her never wanting to talk to him. He thought, 'Maybe she's just overreacting?' He didn't know. All he did was take a sip from the bottle.

Like he said, it was his way off taking the pain away.