ch. 3 - Playing hard to get

I'm so sorry sorry for that lucifer .

"Who are you?" All I could think as 'WHAT!? How could you NOT know me?!' So I said in a nice way, "Well, I'm Brittany. Like I said before?" Doesn't even looks at me and replies, "Don't know you" and went to a different seat. I just watched him technically run away from me. I looked at Taejin and mouthed, "What just happened?!" Taejin just gave me an 'I told you so' look. I just sighed. But something inside me just said, 'I love these kind of guys' , so I was kinda attracted to his attitude.

"Brittany! You want my steak? I ordered too much." said Donghae with a smile in his eyes. "How could I refuse?! I LOVE MEAT!!" I shouted while everyone was looking at me. I felt embarrased and I just scratched my head and said, "Hehe, that wasn't me."

The night ended quickly and Donghae offered to take me home since my mom stay longer with the other coordis.

"Oppa, what do you think of Jonghyun?" I asked hoping to get some information about him. "Jonghyun? Ahh, that kid is really something." he said. I look with a concerned look, "Why?" "Well, after they cameback with 'Ring Ding Dong', Jonghyun became the center of attetion to all their fans. Let's just say he's turned into a rebel because he loves the attention." Donghae said while driving. "Wow, I mean in front of the cameras, Jonghyun is every girl's dream." I said. "He's a little two-faced if you know what I mean." he said. I believed what Donghae said but that thing inside me still told me that Jonghyun was insanely attractive. Like a drug. Addictive. Finally, Donghae pulled up to my apartment building. "Thanks again, oppa." I thanked him. He smiled at me, "Anytime, well good night" and he held out his arms. "Hug?" I questioned. "No duhh!" he said. We hugged and he left.

The next day , Shinee had a recording and Taejin invited me to watch them. "Taejin-ah! Don't you think my clothes are too colorful?!" Onew asked. He was wearing a bright blue shirt , neon yellow pants, pink shoes, and a silver cap. Scratching her head, Taejin said, "Hehehe, if it makes you feel better, I did not plan today's clothes" and she walked away. Jonghyun was. again, alone. I thought this was my chance to get to know the guy.

"Hey" I said. Again, he didn't not even dare to look at me. "I don't know you." he said. "Well, ummm, maybe we could get to know each other?" I asked. "I'm not interested." he said and walked away. All I could think was, 'This guy is playing hard to get. What more could I do?!' Then it hit me. "TAEJIN!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I ran towards her. "WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!" she yelled back. "Man, I think I lost my hearing." she said. "Well anyways, can you please please please talk to Jonghyun about me! PLEASEEEEE!" I begged; I literally got down on my knees. "Hehe, get up Brittany, people are staring." she said as she felt awkward. "Does that mean yes?!" I said happily. "What makes you think he'll listen to me?!" she half asked, half yelled. I grabbed her hand, "You guys are close, please please please!" Now everyone was staring at me holding Taejin's hand. With a grossed-out look to be exact. I quickly let go of her hand and said, "Hehe, it's not what you think, run along." I looked at Taejin and said, "Great! Now everyone thinks I'm some kind of molester." "Not my fault you love me." she said and walked away. I stared at her walking away from and whined.