ch. 1 - Backstage

I'm so sorry sorry for that lucifer .

"Coordi nuna! Could you fix my collar really quick?" Donghae said. My mom, who was the coordi he asked, looked at me. I was sitting on the sofa that was in the waiting room and hanging with the Super Junior members. They are like my brothers now that my mom starting working with them. Donghae came over to sit by me and said, "What, no 'hi' ?" I looked at him and just smiled, "Hiiiiiii , Oppa." "That's much better." he answered, "So what are you doing today?" I took out the earplugs from my ears and said, "Well, of course, I'm staying to watch you guys perform and then maybe get something to eat. You want to come?" "JUST ME?!" he said quickly with a sparkle in his eye. "No oppa, with all the members." I said with a giggle. He looked embarrassed now. "Ahhh, I knew that" he said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Super Junior to the stage." said the PD. "Okay, good luck Hae!" I shouted. He looked back and smiled at me, not knowing there are a wall right in front of him...and hit his head. "Ahhh!" rubbing his head. All I could do was laugh and gestured a 'fighting!' gesture. As they all went out, I stood at the wing to watch them instead of watching from the TV in the waiting room.

Then my friend, Taejin, stood next to me. "Hola, Buuuurtney." she said. "Hi, is Shinee in their waiting room right now?" I asked. She looked at me and said, "Yeahh, they're right after these oppa-deul *A/N: deul is how koreans make their nouns plural* I didn't want to leave the wing because I was there to support the boys but at the same time I was dying to go to the waiting room.

The boys finished the stage with 'Bonamana' and got off the stage. "Shinee now to the stage." as the PD said that , Shinee walk through the backstage halls, just as their name is, shiningly. Taejin turned to Onew and hugged him good luck. I'll be honest, I was jealous. As they were walking on stage, Jonghyun, the only member from Shinee I notice, walked right past me and a part of me just died. "Ahhhh, you have to let me hang out with Jonghyun!! Please please please!!" I begged Taejin. She looked at me like I was weird or something, "Since when did you like Jjong?" "Since Juliette." I said. "Brittany, let me warn you, Jonghyun isn't the same guy he is on stage." Taejin informed me. "I DON'T CARE!!" I shouted.

Finally, Shinee's performance started with 'Lucifer'. When Jonghyun's high note came, I squealed like an obsessed fangirl. But the problem? There was an active mic right next to me. Minho glared at me when I squealed. He was the only one that glared since he was sitting down because of his ankle. I turned to Taejin with my face all red, "What did I just do?!" "I can see it now. 'Obsessed fangirl goes crazy during Shinee's performance'. Ohh yeahh." I laughed. "You know, you're lucky, you're Shinee's co-manager AND you're Onew's girlfriend." I sighed. "Yes, yes I am. But seriously, Jonghyun? He's talented, but he's a real ..how sohuld I say this.." Taejin said. I looked out on the stage and Shinee finished their song and walked back.

"Wahhhhh, Oppa, you looked so cool!" Taejin said to Onew. "I know, I always look cool" he joked. While that was happening, Jonghyun was in the waiting room and alone. I thought it was a good time to say something. But, Donghae suddenly appeared in front of me. "I'm hungry!"