ch. 2 - Who are you?

I'm so sorry sorry for that lucifer .

"I'm hungry!" Donghae complained. And as he said that, I saw Jonghyun walked away from his room. "Ahhhhh! So irritating!" I said to myself. "What did I do?!" he asked. "No, it's not you. Ahh, forget it. C'mon, I'm hungry too." "Why don't you ask Taejin to come along too." he told me. I listened and walked over to Taejin. "Yahh, come and eat with us." I demanded. "Fine, I'll call you when I'm there." she said. I nodded and went back to Donghae in the waiting room. "Brittany, c'mon let's go." my mom said. All the boys were riding in two vans and me and my mom in going alone. Which was a bad idea because I knew she would only talk about how me and Donghae were best friends when we were little.

"You know, Donghae is the type of person I want you to marry." mom said. I looked at her with an 'are you nuts?!' kind of look. "Mom, me and Donghae are like best friends. It'd be werid if we were ever a couple." I couldn't tell her that I was into guys like Jonghyun because she would freak. My mom is the type of person that wants to have good grades, find a good man, and have a family. But if she knew that I like Jonghyun, she would knock some two sense into me. "Me and Donghae's mom were friends. Did you know that?" I paused and glared at my mother, "What?! Really?!" She nodded and said, "That's why you and Donghae are such great friends. But when Donghae's father died, that's when me and his mom got closer." I looked down. I still remember Donghae's dad. Although my mom only started working for Super Junior a year after his dad died, I remembered him. It was sad just thinking about it. "But that's also when you and Donghae got much more closer! I just want to say that I want you to be friends with Donghae forever. He needs you as much as you need him." my mom said. I acknowledged my mom's words and kept them in mind.

We finally arrived at the restuarant and the vans were there before us. Donghae approached me, "Man, I'm hungry. You're paying right?" he said jokingly. "WHAT?! NO!" I yelled. He laughed and said, "Relax, I'll pay." We went inside the building and sat down. But we were all waiting for Taejin so we could order the food. "Yah, when is your friend gunna come?! I'm starving here!" said Heechul. "She's coming! You know how she is. Always making sure she looks good." I said. Once I said that , Taejin entered the restuarant with two members of Shinee. Onew, her boyfriend, and JONGHYUN?!?!?! All I could think in my head is out of all the other Shinee members, she had to bring Jonghyun?!

"Sorry we're late guys" she said, "Had to drop the other three home" I glared at her and whispered to her in a strong tone, "And WHY didn't you bring them?!" She looked at me and said, "Hey, considered yourself lucky. It's your chance to get close with Jonghyun." All I could think in my head was 'Ahhhh, why now?!' "Dude, just go over there and say hi." she said. I agreed. I don't know why I agreed but I sat next to Jonghyun. Looking cool, Jonghyun didn't even noticed me. It felt kinda embarrassing but I still tried to start conversation. "Hi? I'm Brittany." He slowly turned to me and said , "Who are you?"