ch. 4 - Hooking up?

I'm so sorry sorry for that lucifer .

That night, I called Taejin up.

"So wait, are you gunna talk to Jonghyun?!" I asked. I didn't feel this desperate to talk to a guy. "Brittany, if you keep asking, I'm not gunna talk to him." "Waaaaaaaah? NOOOOOOO!" "Well then?" she finished. I was just happy she was gunna do this for me. But what if he doesn't even listen to Taejin? Then I'm screwed.

Suddenly, someone else was calling from the other line. "Hey, someone is calling me on the other line. I'll call you later and you have to tell me everything!" I said. "Alright, bye then." she finally said. Then I connected to the other line, "Hello?" "Brittany-yahh!" a voice said. "Who is this?" I asked, the voice sounded familiar. "Yahh, it's Donghae!" "Ohhh, mi amigo! What's up?" I was happy to hear Donghae's voice. "Ohh nothing, I was bored so I called." "Don't you have any schedules? You need to be kept busy!" I said. He laughed and said, "I am, don't worry. I'm actually on my break right now. My schedules end at 2:30 AM." I suddenly felt concerned for Donghae, it seems tiring. "Hey, how about I come down to your filming site. I'll bring some food" I said. "That'd be awesome! But only if you want to." "Of course I want to, I'll be there in like 10 minutes." I said. It was 11:30 right now and I thought I should run to the convinience store to buy some snacks for the boys.

It was about 11:45 PM now, and I finally arrived at the site. Since the boys were in front of the cameras, I just watched from behind. And also, since their recording was outdoors, it was freezing cold! "Alright, we'll take a break! We're have some difficulties with the equipment." the PD said. "Wahh, you brought alot of snacks." Donghae said. "Well a bag of chips ain't gunna feed 10 guys." we laughed and I gave Donghae a package of cookies. Donghae seemed to have noticed I didn't bring a jacket and said, "Aren't you cold? It's like 58 degrees right now. " I was freezing cold, but I didn't want him to think I want his jacket. I didn't wanna seem flirtatous but.... "Here." he said as he put his jacket on my lap. I acted shyly and said, "Ahaha, thanks."

Meanwhile, Taejin was with the Shinee boys at their practice. "Good job, guys. Take five." she told the boys. "Yahh, Jonghyun-ah, come here for a minute." she added. There was a table with two seats in their practice room. Jonghyun came over and sat down, covered in sweat. "Yes Taejin?" he asked. She put her elbows on the table and rested her chin on her hands. "You my friend, right?" He had a puzzled look on his face, "Your friend...?" "Brittany?" His face still looked blank. She sighed , "Well anyways, maybe you and her, and me and Onew could grab some lunch sometime. Get to know the girl." He leaned back on the chair and said, "What's in it for me?" All she thought was, 'Here we go again! The only way to get him to do something was to bribe him'. She thought of something, "How about I buy you anything you want for the next month?" "Okay, then buy me a new laptop." She interruppted, "I don't think so." Jonghyun finally came to an agreement. "Alright, fine."

Jonghyun stood up from the table and went back to practicing with the boys. Taejin said to herself, "Alright, how am I gunna tell Brittany?"