ch. 5 - Boy talk & Frustration

I'm so sorry sorry for that lucifer .

That same night, when Taejin walked the boys back to their dorm, the members started bugging Jonghyun about Brittany. "Yah, you're going out with Brittany?" teased Minho. "Wahhh, I heard she's a little crazy" said Taemin. "YAHHH!! How do you even know I'm going out with her?! I didn't say anything!" Jonghyun yelled. Onew put his arm around Jonghyun and said in his ear, "Super awesome hearing." "Well, so what if I'm going out with this chick?!" Jonghyun defended himself. "Hyung, you don't even know this girl, yet you've seen her almost everyday this week." said Taemin. "That just proves how old Jonghyun is getting" Key said from behind. "Look, I'm just doing Taejin a favor. It's not like I 'love' this girl" Jonghyun said. He put his arms on the back of his head and closed his eyes. "Yahh!! But still!" Key yelled. Jonghyun opened one eye, "Shh! I'm sleeping." The other boys looked at Jonghyun like he's crazy. "He's crazy, she's crazy. They're perfect for each other." Onew said to the other boys while Jonghyun is lying there...asleep.

**Now let me give you a little more info about Jonghyun. He's considered the 'bad boy' of all the SM artist. He's always late, he doesn't listen to his (guy) manager, he stays out late. The only people he listens to is s and Taejin (his girl manager aka Brittany's friend). He's also known for breaking hearts, but Brittany doesn't know that. One day he's there, next day he leaves. The one thing in life he cares about is his singing career. Nothing else. One reason he's in the singing business is to leave his parents home since he wants to live under his own rules. But also, he love singing. That's what he has a passion for. So keep that in mind. Alright back to the story **

The next day, I tagged along with Taejin while Shinee was having a fanmeeting. While Shinee was outside signing, me and Taejin were in the backroom and just sitting. "Hey, did you ask Jonghyun?" I asked. Taejin had a concerned look on her face, "Yeahh, but Brittany, you should think twice about this guy. I mean --" "Yes, I know he's a bad guy. I don't care. What'd he say?!" I interrupted. Taejin sighed, "He said yes." When I heard those words, I screamed and jumped for joy. Taejin just hit her head and nodded in disgrace. "OMG, I'm so excited! He actually said yes!! OH EM GEE!!!!" I squealed. "You know, you should just listen what I have to say!" Taejin yelled. "If it's about how bad Jonghyun is, I don't wanna hear it!" I said. I just desperately wanted to be with this guy. "Alright then, when things come to worse, don't come to me." Taejin warned. "Alright, alright." I was just happy he said yes.

When Shinee was done, they came in the backroom. "Jonghyun-ah, here's Brittany." Taejin said. Jonghyun looked up and down Brittany then looked at Taejin, "Alright then." I'm not sure why, but I squealed at that. I finally had the guts to speak, "Uhh, Jonghyun-sshi..You, uhhh...want to ....get something to uhhh...eat ?" Jonghyun glared at me then sighed, "Fine." I linked arms with him and walked out of the building while Jonghyun was walking all 'cool' like. Onew came and sat next to Taejin and put his arm around her, "Did you even tell her about him?" Taejin sighed, "She won't listen. Brittany's the type that loves bad boys. She won't care what I say." "But things could get really dangerous if she gets attached to Jonghyun." Onew said. "I know, I know..that's what I'm worried about." Taejin sighed and put her head on Onew's shoulder.

When it cames towards the evening, Onew, Taejin, Minho, and Taemin, went to eat dinner with some of the Super Junior members. This resturant they happened to be at also had a bar. "Yahh, where's Brittany?" Donghae asked Taejin. She replied, "Well, she's out with Jonghyun." "WHAT!??!!?!?" Donghae yelled. "Look, I'll tell you later. Let's just enjoy our dinner." Taejin tried to calm Donghae down. They sat at their table and ordered they're food. "Taejin-ahh, I'll buy, okay?" Onew said. "No oppa, I'll buy. I gotta buy for Minho and Taemin also." Taejin giggled. Onew nudged Taejin, "NO! I BUY!" Onew said bursting with aegyo. Taejin couldn't resist and agreed. When the night became darker, Donghae decided to ask again about Brittany. "Oppa, she's out with Jonghyun I told you." Donghae got a bit frustrated, "I know that, but why?!" Taejin began to explain, "Well, you see, they're a couple now." Donghae's eyes widened, "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!?!?!" Donghae knew about Jonghyun. Donghae was another person Jonghyun respected but Donghae knew what kind of person Jonghyun was. "She can't go out with him!!!" Donghae said sternly. "I've tried to tell her! She just will not listen." Taejin replied. All Donghae could think in his head was, 'How could she?!'