ch. 6 - Drunk because of you

I'm so sorry sorry for that lucifer .

"When did this happen, Taejin?!" Donghae said with almost tears in his eyes. You could tell that Donghae was extremely upset about this. "It only happened today." Donghae sighed and said, "I gotta do something. Excuse me." He got up and left the table. I looked at Onew, "I really hope he's okay." Eunhyuk looked at me and said, "He really loves her." Now Taejin's eyes widened, "Wait, what?!" "Yeahh, he told me everything. How he loved her when they were little too." Eunhyuk added. "Oh man, he must be heartbroken now. And knowing the culprit is Jonghyun." Taemin said. "Oppa, what else did he say about her?" Taejin asked. "Well, he just recently he said that he LOVES how she would come late at night to bring him snacks." "Yahh, you have to admit, those snacks were good." Shindong butted in. "Anyways, I swear he's madly in love with her." Eunhyuk finished. "Aww man, I better go see how he's doing."

Taejin looked everywhere for Donghae, and finally she found him in the place she least expected...the bar. She walked up behind him and said, "YAHH! Lee Donghae!" He turned slowly and looked at me. I already knew it, he was drunk. It's only been 10 minutes since he's left the table and he already drank 6 bottles of beer. "Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh, Taejin-ahhh! I missed you?" He wrapped his around my neck and smiled. Taejin pushed him causing him to fall off his chair. He just laughed. "Yahh, Oppa! Get a hold of yourself!" Taejin slapped Donghae's face. "I don't need her! I'm ...Super Junior's .........LEE DONGHAE!" he said with a slur. Taejin nodded in disgrace. She finally pulled him off the ground and tried to drag him back to the table. While she was doing that, Donghae grabbed another beer off the counter. "I looooooooove you, TAEJIN-AHHHH!" he giggled. "Ohh, just shut up already!" Taejin yelled. They both arrived at the table where all the members, Shinee and Super Junior, gasped. "I found him" Taejin said with a whine in her voice. Donghae stood up straight and said, "Lee Donghae....reporting for duty...SIR!" he saluted. Leeteuk stood up and shook Donghae, "Donghae-ahh! Stop it!" Leeteuk grabbed the bottle of beer from Donghae's hand. Donghae started crying (due to his drunkness), "Teukie hyung, give me! First Brittany now my beer bottle!" Donghae whined and wailed. Eunhyuk was fed up, "Teukie hyung, let's just take him to the van already. Both putting his arm around their necks, they dragged him out of the restuarant.

"Well...he's not alright." Taejin sighed. "What are we gunna do? Her going out with Jonghyun is bad enough but dealing with Donghae hyung?" Onew complained. "Hey! At least you don't live with him." Shindong added. "What am I gunna tell Brittany?" Taejin said. Onew looked at his girlfriend, "Whatever you do, don't tell her that Donghae got drunk because of her." Taejin went 'ughhh' and hit her head on the table.

Meanwhile in the Super Junior van, "Donghae, stop crying already! You need to get yourself together!" Leeteuk yelled. Well of course he couldn't get himself together, he was drunk. Donghae slowly came back to reality, "B-b-but...I love her!" he started wimpering. "Hae, I know you love her...but this isn't how you deal with it!" Eunhyuk said. Donghae started hitting his chest, "Inside here! .........It hurts." he was referring to his heart. He was trying to tell them he was heartbroken. After he said that, he fell asleep. "Hyung, I have a feeling we have to deal with this for a while." Eunhyuk said to Leeteuk. They both sighed.

The night came to an end. The next morning, I called up Taejin. "Hey, I'm gunna come to your next schedule with you." But she suddenly refused, "No, don't come!" "Well, too bad! I haven't nothing else to do and my mom left without me!" I yelled. Then I hung up. Taejin said to herself when I hung up, "Great, now Jonghyun made her a 'bad' girl." There was one reason why Taejin didn't want me to come. But it wasn't because she was concerned about me.

I walked to her schedule and arrived. As I walked into the building, I noticed Super Junior was also here. "Yahh, I didn't Super Junior was doing a broadcast with Shinee again." I said to Taejin as I walked up to her. "Well, just stay here before Don--" "BRITTANY?!" Someone said from behind. Nonetheless, it was Donghae.