Chapter 8

Did You Ever Love Me?

He kissed me long and slow and I never thought it could be like this. He took his time and ran his hand along the bottom of my hair, the way you do when you walk past hanging wind chimes.

Kissing him, being with him like that, was like floating in space, or like being in pure bliss. The thought crossed my mind that I never wanted him to stop kissing me.

I could do this forever.

When we finally stopped after what seemed like minutes or hours, we were blushing and I could feel my heart racing. We walked back to the house slowly, taking our time, hand-in-hand.

When we kissed again, it was different from the first. It was urgent and it was like a drug…a drug that I wanted.

When we ate our dinner, we couldn’t stop staring at each other, and the others knew it. Finally, my brother decided to break the awkward silence.

“Okay, what the hell is going on?! We can’t eat properly with you two sending mushy glances.” He whined, and I glared at him, my face heating up. Fortunately, he stopped complaining and zipped his mouth up.

After dinner, as Minho ascended the stairs. He whispered to me, “Let’s have a date tomorrow.”

I grinned and nodded. That night, I couldn’t sleep a wink, I was too busy daydreaming about our date tomorrow.

Finally, I have everything I ever wanted…

And this time, it isn’t a dream, neither is it a make-believe.

It’s real. He’s real. And now, we’re real.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 Hey, short chapter right? I was going to update this tomorrow but I just couldn't wait >.< Anyway, I want to thank all my viewers and subscribers, especially those who took their time to comment. THANK YOU <3 <3 Hope you like this chapter and once again, please subscribe and comment~