Chapter 4 - Top's chapter

Did You Ever Love Me?

-TOP’s Chapter-

She jumped into my arms and she smelled the same with her usual soap which smells of jasmines (flower). I wanted so badly to her soft, luxurious hair but I knew that I can’t.

I felt her warm body fit into mine and my heart ached so much. I was just enjoying the moment when Minho spoke up.“I believe that it’s my turn.”

Yoona released her arms around me slowly and I wanted so badly to hug her tightly and never let her go. But I knew that I have to let go.

But I never will…

I never will give up.

I loosened my arms around her as she pulled back and hugged Minho. I didn’t know that seeing the girl that I love, love someone else can hurt so much.

“I have to admit, Yoong. You look pretty.” Minho said as he stared into her eyes. There was a slight twinkle in his eyes. She is the only one who could make him so happy easily.

“But…I still look better.” Minho smirked. Yoona scowled at him and hit his arm playfully.

“You’re still the same,” she sighed and grumbled.

“Whatever,” Minho shrugged his shoulders cutely. “You guys remind me of a younger version of your appa and I.”

My mother said softly, but audible for us to hear. “We were the lovebirds in our high school.”

My dad placed his arm around my mom lovingly, a grin plastered on his face. They looked into each other’s eyes in adoration and love.

“I think I’m gonna puke.” Minho said my thoughts aloud. But I wasn’t really paying attention. I was staring at Yoona. I could see her eyes light up when she sees Minho. Her flushed face when she stares at Minho. Her loving eyes as she stared into Minho’s deep ones.

It hurts a lot. What hurts?

The truth hurts. The obvious fact sends a dagger through my heart.      

The undeniable fact that…

She doesn’t love me…

She loves my brother.

-End of TOP’s Chapter- 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :) Just finished typing this chapter. Hope you like this. A bit dramatic...but what would a story be without any drama? This chap portrays TOP's real feelings..so it's a bit sad. Please comment and subscribe!!!!! :):) But most importantly, hope you all enjoy this chapter and the story. :):) By the way, I added a picture in chapter 2, you might want to check it out :)