Chapter 19 - MinYoon Ending

Did You Ever Love Me?

Omo! He’s kissing me!

But, it feels wrong…

We, feels wrong…

I pushed him away quickly, touching my lips.

“Oppa, mianhae. But I just don’t feel that way about you.” I stared into his deep eyes, worried that I had hurt him. His eyes were pained and he forced a smile onto his face.

“It’s okay. I knew it all along.” A weak voice choked out.

“Oppa,” I mumbled sadly, giving him a hug. “Mianhae.”

It hurts a lot…to see Seung Hyun hurt because of me.

But even if I kissed him back, even if I dated him, I would still love Minho.

This is the truth.

_________________________________________________________

Suddenly, a cough could be heard from behind us. I swirled around, seeing Minho a few metres behind the couch, I gasped. One hand on the door knob, the other clenched in a fist of fury, he turned back and sprinted towards the beach.

“Oppa!” I cried out, I got on my feet and ran after him. When I was halfway out the door, someone grabbed my wrist, “Wait!”

“Seulong oppa, I have to go!” Seulong stared at me and in a few minutes, he had explained the whole thing (about Krystal and him not loving her) to me.

“I just had to tell you this. He loves you, more than anybody else. He needs you…So don’t let him go this time.” Seulong finished and loosened his grip on my wrist.

I flashed a thankful smile at him before running towards the beach, running as fast as I could go.

Pabo! Why did you do that?! I’m never ever letting you go…never.

As I reached the beach, I glanced around, hoping to spot a familiar figure. Has he left?

Just as I was about to lose hope, I saw a manly figure, throwing stones in the sparkling sea water, cursing at the sky.

 

I grinned and walked towards him silently, throwing my shoes on the sand gently. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his back.

“Oppa, I know now.” Hearing my words, he stiffened and sighed.

“Hyung told you, huh?” I stood in front of him and cupped his face in my hands, only to see his face covered with untouched tears. I wiped away his tears and staring into his eyes, I leaned in to kiss him.

“Don’t ever think of leaving me anymore,” I pinched his nose and giggled. He smiled genuinely and laughed gently.

“Never,” Minho encircled his arms around my waist and slowly, his lips found mine

 

My eyes fluttered shut as my arms found their way up to his neck.

And I saw stars, even though I wasn’t looking up at the darkening sky. Kissing him felt like swirling through the galaxy without a spaceship. Maybe not exactly like that. But it did leave me breathless and a little bit dizzy. And I knew this had to be the most romantic moment in the history of the universe.

Finally, we came up for air. But he didn’t let me go; instead we were busy staring into each other’s eyes. I felt a connection between him that we never had before, like empathy.

I believe that that was the best moment in my life.

________________________________________________________

 We were sitting on the sand, arms wrapped around each other, facing the horizon, watching the gorgeous sunset. I snuggled into his warm chest and I could hear his heartbeat.

“Saranghae,” Minho murmured, breaking the comfortable silence. A wide smile was etched on my face. A beautiful smile that could light up a dark room and brighten up one’s day.

I just replied him by giving him the smile and stared silently into his eyes. I believed that he could know what I was trying to say, because it was indescribable with words. And he did.

Resting in his arms peacefully, with nothing to disturb us, it was like my dreams finally coming true.

And at that moment, I knew that nothing could tear us apart; not obstacle would be strong enough to stop us from loving each other.

The words that I have been trying to say, the words which I have told you with my eyes, I was trying to tell you…

Saranghae.

 

I have whispered pleas amongst the wind, and I have shed tears amongst the sea. But it was all worth it in the end, knowing you love me back.

_________________________________________________________________________________

So..did you like it?? I hope so>< So I'm gonna update the TopYoon chapter and I hope this chapter was long...and not lame^^

I will update 'His Juliette' when I'm free...I'm currently thinking of making it into a two-shot^^

Please subscribe and comment>.<

Love you-all my subscribers~ <3<3<3<3<3<3

 

It's All Fiction     His Juliette