Chapter 1

Did You Ever Love Me?

We have been driving for about seven thousand years. Or at least, that’s how it felt. I realised that it was a huge mistake to allow my dad to drive. He drove slower than our grandma. Meanwhile, Seulong was passed out at the backseat. Well, at least that kept his huge mouth shut.

“Let’s pass that kid on the bike,” I urged my dad to go faster, pleading him with my eyes. My dad glanced over at me before looking back at the road. “That will be too dangerous. You don’t want your appa to get fined, do you? And you don’t want to get into a car crash, do you?”

I snorted, my eyes widening in disbelief. Sometimes I wonder if I’m really not adopted. Seeing my expression, my dad muttered, “It’s better to be safe than sorry.”

“I can’t wait to get my own car.” I said to myself.

“You must get a license first,” Oh darn…Seulong just woke up. “And a person like you shouldn’t even be allowed to drive.” He continued. Hey, just because I accidentally rammed a car into a lamppost doesn’t mean that I’m bad at driving.

“What are you thinking of? Minho?” Seriously, how irritating can my brother get? But for once, the answer was no. “No!”

“So you still like Minho. I thought you were over him by now.” My mom yawned loudly. I grabbed a bottle of water from Seulong’s hands and glared at her.

“From the looks of things last holiday, I thought there was something between you and TOP.” My mother continued casually. Something between me and- SEUNG HYUN?! I immediately spit out the water.

“IM YOONA!!!” My dad yelled. “You did not just spit on my beautiful car!” My dad glared at me and I gave him my puppy eyes. “Aish…this is hopeless. You know that I can’t resist your puppy eyes!” Victory is mine…again.

“Eomma…when did anything happen between me and Seung Hyun oppa? I mean, we’re just really good friends.” I stared at my mom, confused. “Yeah…when did anything happen between you and-.” Seulong’s eyes widened. “WHAT?! You and Seung Hyun?!” I covered my ears instinctively. Seulong looks sickened. Well, I can’t blame him. “What happened between you and Seung Hyun?!”

“Nothing!” I glared at both my mother and brother.

“She doesn’t know that he loves her, does she?” I heard the faint whispers of the conversation my mom and Seulong were having. My eyes widened.

Seung Hyun oppa loves me?! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiii...again :) anyway, i know the chap is kinda lame but i hope it's good >.< pls comment and subscribe!!!!