Chapter 15 - Seulong's Chapter

Did You Ever Love Me?

-Seulong’s Chapter-

Unknown to Minho and Yoona, I saw everything. I felt my heart ache when I saw Minho crying for the first time in his life. He loves Yoona, it was obvious. I sighed deeply, “Why did you make their lives so difficult?”

I have to comfort Yoong soon.

 

~Flashback~

I barged into Minho’s room, my face red with anger.

“Why the hell did you do that to my sister?!”

“Wh...What?!” Minho’s eyes widened.

“Don’t act all innocent! I saw what happened between her and your girlfriend!” I glared at him, emphasising on the word ‘girlfriend’.

He looked up at me with sad eyes, “It’s for the best.”

I stared at him in disbelief. Is this the Choi Minho that I know?! How can he be so selfish?!

“Don’t you love her?” Seeing his face fall and new tears springing into his eyes, I continued, gently. “Tell me, Minho. I won’t tell anyone.” He sighed in defeat.

“Fine, Krystal isn’t my girlfriend at all. She’s just a really great friend of mine who agreed to pretend to be my girlfriend. Look, I know I hurt Yoong. But if I don’t, one more person will get hurt.”

I stared at him, “Who?!”

“TOP hyung,” he murmured as his eyes brimmed with tears. “He loves her too. I can’t hurt him. He loves her more than me. He’s the best for her. Anyway, if she sticks with me, she’ll only end up getting hurt.”

I used the silence to sort my thoughts out. Why can’t he just realise that he would end up hurting even more people this way?

“Hyung, do me a favour. When Yoong is crying later on, please help me comfort her and ask her to move on.” He stared at me, tears flowing down from his eyes. I nodded numbly. I don’t have a choice, do I?

“Good, that way, everyone I love will be happy. And that’s good enough for me.” He sighed and leaned back onto his bed. I opened the door and with a hand on the doorknob, I faced him and asked the question that was on my mind.

“What about you? Everyone will be happy…except you.”

“It doesn’t matter, does it?” He replied bitterly, a forced smile on his face.

I closed the door gently. I knew that he needed time alone.

~End of Flashback~

 

I walked up the stairs, dragging my heavy footsteps. My mind was filled with thoughts. Minho…he got it all wrong.

Anniyo, Minho…

You’re the best for her…

You love her more than anybody else in the world.

-End of Seulong’s Chapter-

 

______________________________________________________________________________

Was it lame?? *sigh* I'm not really good -.-" Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know how to make it any longer. I'm trying to make a better poster for this fanfic. And I'm trying to learn how to use photoshop, so yeah. Krystal's really pretty, eh?? And I wish I had an oppa like Seulong>.< Or a unnie for that matter... Lol, I'm being random^^

So....

Minho loves Yoona.

Krystal isn't his girlfriend.

And he's afraid of hurting Yoona and TOP.

I'm thinking of making two endings^^ 'cos I'm greedy>.<

Keke~ Anyway, MinYoon and TOPYoon fighting~~

Saranghae to all my subscribers~ *Muahs*

Oh yeah, before I forget...Does anybody know which Photoshop application I should download??

Pls comment and subscribe^^ Ps: I'm not going to update another chappy today 'cos this story is going to end in like 3 more chapters which I haven't wrote yet. (They're going to be reallllly long)