Chapter 14

Did You Ever Love Me?

“Pabo! Pabo!” How could I believe Minho??

A bitter chuckle drifted out of my mouth, “I loved him too much to notice.”

“Look at you, Im Yoona. You were the girl who was strong and never cried. But look at you now. You’re a mess…just because of a stupid idiot who doesn’t even love you.”

I stared at the mirror, at my read and puffy eyes, at my quivering lips, at my tear-stained cheeks. I am a huge mess… I flung myself onto my comforting bed and cried once again. I wanted to let it all out…all the tears and sadness which I had kept in my heart.

But it wasn’t him that I hate. It was myself.

My sobs were muffled by the pillow which I had buried my head into. My tears streamed down uncontrollably, my eyes felt unbelievably sore.

All the times we spent together…all the love that I thought we had for each other…was just a dream…or more like a nightmare.

All the feelings were one-sided in the end…

All along…it was all a lie. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

I can’t stay in bed for the rest of my life…

With that thought in mind, I went to the living room reluctantly, dragging my feet against the ground.

Why do I have such rotten luck?

I bumped into Minho in the living room accidentally. “Mianhae,” I quickly turned around to run into my room.

“I need to talk to you.” He grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside of the house. “What do you want?” I avoided his eyes and stared at the ground.

“Look, did you cry because of Krystal?” He asked, before continuing, “I should have known you’d be like this.”

“What do you mean?” I asked him miserably, lifting my head up.

“I knew it was a bad idea, starting something with you. You’re just a kid. It was a huge mistake.”

“I don’t believe you,” I stared into his eyes, searching for some hidden pain, or sorrow, or even guilt. But I found none.

“We weren’t even an item in the first place. I just loved you like a friend. You just assumed things.” He spat out the words, like poison.

He was right…he didn’t asked me to be his girlfriend…because he only loves me as a friend.

I assumed things….

But he kissed me. And he hurt me. Again…

___________________________________________________________________________________

“I can’t believe I ever thought I loved you.”

I said slowly and deliberately, letting each word puncture the air. I had never wanted to hurt somebody so bad in my entire life.

Minho looked frozen and shocked, speechless. And I had to admit, I felt glad.

I wanted to hurt him…the way he hurt me.

 I took one last glance at him before going back into the house, closing the door with a soft thud. It was the first time I had ever gotten the last word with Minho.

When I entered the house, I felt tears stream down my cheeks endlessly.

He had never been crazy about me.

But I had loved him, longer and truer than I had loved anybody else in my entire life.

And I would probably never ever love anyone that way again.

Which, to be honest, was a great relief.

 

And if Yoona turned around to look at Minho, she would see a flash of hurt and pain in his eyes before he walked away abruptly…a tear sliding down his cheek.   

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hihi^^ This chapter was supposed to be Chapter 14 & 15, but since my chappies are always short, i decided to mash it together. Was it nice?? I updated all the chappies that I wrote >.< So I may be updating slower now... Sorry~

Minho has feelings for Yoona~~~

I'll update as soon as I finish the next chapter. And I promise to make it longer (if possible >.<) Am I talking to much? Keke^^ Hope you enjoyed it~

MinYoon hwaiting! Pls subscribe and comment~~ I'm begging you.... (LOL XD)