The Proposal

Our Little Moments As A Family

Do we have some time to appreciate my great photoshop skills? :DD
I changed a mobile phone into a ring box, I'm so proud of myself *^* xD
Just for you guys <33 And because I love my photoshop editor :3

 

IMPORTANT: Don't think I'm lazy (okay I AM kind of lazy xD but:) I know I didn't update for more than a month and so this chapter seems rather short but it isn't the whole chapter, well now it is because I split it into two chapters (the first half was actually finished a long time ago, should have split and uploaded it earlier...mian .__.). The second half of the chapter (which I'm still working on) is with in it, so it needs it time because I'm real slow at writing T.T
So to not let you wait any longer, I uploaded the first half of the chapter as a single chapter for you guys to read.

 

Hope you'll enjoy it :)
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Junho's POV:

I was on my summer break, just like Wooyoung and Nichkhun.
Chansung, Junsu and Taecyeon took two whole weeks off to go on a trip to Busan with us.
The first day of holidays, we packed our family van and drove off to Busan where our parents booked three rooms for them and us.

The hotel where we would stay for two weeks was in front of the beach, just a few steps and you could feel the sand under your feet. Sadly, we hadn't rooms which showed us a beautiful view onto the sea but to wake up and hear the relaxing sound of the sea was also beautiful enough.
We, Taecyeon and I who shared one of the three rooms, enjoyed every morning, cuddling and kissing while listening to the sea.
We stayed in a secluded hotel where the mornings were filled with seagull noises and waves breaking at the beach, perfectly for relaxing and escaping the stressful daily routine.
No annoying tourists who shout across the beach or through the hotel early in the morning.

In the morning, there were just Taecyeon and me till Junsu came for us for breakfast with a knock on our door.
I've enjoyed every day we have already spent here because Umma has planned the whole trip so it never got boring. We relaxed at the beach, went shopping in Busan's downtown and visit several tourist attraction.

 

Now the second week has already begun but I still doesn't want to go home. The life in Busan with the sea in front of you and the brightly shining sun above you is just too comforting compared to the hectic life in Seoul. If I can, I would stay here forever with Taecyeon. We would buy a small house near the beach and would wake up together every morning to the sun which would shine into our window. At the weekends we would have breakfast in the bed and after that we would take the bike to ride through the town and eat cake at our favorite café.
But that's all just stupid wishful thinking. Who knows if Taecyeon even wants to be together with me when I'm old enough to move out from home. In two, three years can anything happen and maybe we will have broken up and Taecyeon will have found someone better than me....
Urgh, I shouldn't think about such things...

At the moment everything is fine and so will it be in a few years! Now, I have a date with Taecyeon and I shouldn't think the whole time about what will be in a few years. This thoughts would just destroy our togetherness!

At dinner, Taecyeon asked me to meet him at the beach but didn't explain why. He seemed kind of nervous to me, so I'm unsure what his intention is like. I have never seen him before this nervous and kind of unsettled.
But anyways, I was walking along the beach to a more secluded place where Taecyeon said we will meet. It was a place from which you couldn't see the hotel anymore because it was behind big rocks. The rocks formed an own beach which was kind of isolated of the other beach, like a private beach just for Taec and I.
It was still very warm outside eventhough the sun has been already gone. The moon was shining above the sea and his shadow sparkled at the surface, making the night even more beautiful than it already was.
I was wearing my swim shorts and a white V-neck tshirt. Maybe Taecyeon wanted to swim and cuddle a bit in the sea because we couldn't at daytime because of the other people, but at the moment the beach was all ours. No one was anywhere to be seen and the romantically shinning moonlight did tempt oneself to take the opportunity and spent some togetherness in the still warm water.

From afar, as I just had let the rock wall behind me, I could already see Taecyeon standing in a circle of lights, maybe torches or something like that. Now I was a bit confused why he has wanted to meet me at such a place and why he has placed torches around himself....for me to find him in the dark? But where did he get so many torches?
The closer I got to him the more my heart began to race. I could now tell that Taecyeon was wearing a black suit and there were really torches set around him. But it wasn't my nor his birthday nor any anniversary of us, so why this whole effort? For me?
I'm not worth it....it's just a date at the beach, isn't it? But why did he dress up himself like this?
The back suit was actually fitting him very well but why wearing such a thing at the beach?

 

"Hi Junho, thanks for coming." Said Taecyeon as I reached the torches circle and stopped in front of it. There wasn't only the torches around Taecyeon but also a sea of blossoms which were set as carpet towards Taecyeon. Red blossoms, it looked wonderfully beautiful and unique. Taecyeon knows I'm weak for romantic things like that.
"Please step in." He said smiling and I, being unsure of this whole thing, stepped forward so that I was standing in front of Taecyeon, surrounded by the torche lights. The sound of the sea reached my ears as I looked into Taecyeon's loveable eyes which were shining even more because of the warm torch light.
"Why?" I simply asked but Taecyeon understood. He started to smile even brighter and took my hands in his. They felt warm like his whole appearance. "Because you're special to me." He answered calmly but his hands were trembling.

Because I'm special?
"What do you mean?" I didn't understand. What was Taecyeon's intention by doing this? I already knew that he loves me and so do I. So....why torches? Why this black suit? And why this whole romantic everything?
"You are very special and beautiful, Lee Junho." He repeated with the same smile like before. But I was still confused about this. I hadn't a single clue what all of this was about.

"You are my light in the darkness, like the fair and beautiful moon above us. You are my brightly shinning sun, which keeps me able to go through everything. Your smile lights me up whenever I see it. You're the one I'm thinking about 24/7 and I just can't stop it. Without you I couldn't live anymore." And slowly I began to understand what this all was about.
Taecyeon was about to ask for...
"I don't know how you think about our future but I want to spent the rest of my life with you." His trembling became stronger but his voice stayed calmly like before. He was nervous but also very confident.
"That's why I prepared all of this." He pointed at the many torches around us and only now did I notice that the torches were set in a heart shape. And not only that, there was also a heart made of stones in which my name was written, also with little stones. I didn't know Taecyeon can be that romantic...h-he did this all for me...?

Tears started to form up in my eyes. This was all too much for me. I never knew I was so important to him that he would do so much for me. I knew he loves me but I'm just a normal boy who didn't deserve such attention and effort....and still this was prepared for me, only me.

I sniveled quietly which let Taecyeon look at me a bit shocked. "Y-You are crying because you are happy....aren't you?" He insecurely asked, now for once his nervousness took the upper hand. But I quickly nodded and smiled at Taecyeon so that he would continue with his beautiful speech. Taecyeon sighed relieved and took a deep breath.
"You are the most important person in my life. Nobody else is that beautiful like you are. Nobody has such a sweet and charming smile like you have. And nobody loves and adores you more than I do." He said while smiling a bit unconfident because tears still ran down my cheeks.
"I know it's still very early for us, especially for you at such a young age, to take a further step but I know you are the one for me....that's why I want to ask you this one question to keep you forever by my side and only be mine." He stopped for a moment and took another deep breath before he knelt down in front of me. I felt my cheeks flushing and my heart beating even faster than it already has been. Taecyeon on the other hand didn't say a thing and just took a black small box out of his inside pocket of his suit.
Was it really what I was thinking? This couldn't be, could it....?

...

"Will you marry me, Lee Junho?"

...

Taecyeon opened the small box in front of me and a golden, really beautiful ring appeared in my view field. It was shinning because of the moonlight which was reflected on the gleaming gold. It looked really pretty even as Taecyeon took it out of the box and the sheen disappeared for a moment but came back as he hold it in front of me.
My lips answered automatically for me because I was still amazed by the beautiful ring. "Yes, I will." And a bright smile appeared on my face, the tears started running again. Taecyeon also smiled while looking overhappy into my eyes and his trembling fingers placed the ring on my finger.
I sniveled one last time while looking at the beautiful ring on my finger, Taecyeon stood up, wiped away the last tear on my cheeks with his thumb and then kissed me gently. And another kiss. A third one, his lips touched mine lightly over and over again. One hand was placed in my neck and the other around my waist. His soft kisses were yearning for my lips but still gentle and not forcing me.     
We kept kissing till we kind of run out of oxygen but we kept close to each other. Taecyeon hugged me tightly with both of his hands around my waist. I laid my head against Taecyeon's shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. I still couldn't believe this was happening to me. Just a few seconds ago did the man I love so much ask for my hand because he also loves me so very much.
I was now engaged to Taecyeon. We would get married. Me and Taecyeon! I couldn't believe my happiness. That was more than I could have ever dreamed of.
"I love you so much," Taecyeon whispered into my ear. "You making me to the happiest person in the world. Thanks for that, Junho." I could hear him smiling and he hold me even tighter against him. His heart was beating just as fast as mine but slowly our both hearts calm down again and we just enjoyed the tight embrace under the moonlight with the sound of the sea. Nothing else was to be seen or heard, just me and Taecyeon.
"I love you too, Taecyeon. So much." I mumbled against his chest and closed my eyes to enjoy this moment of happiness and togetherness even more while embracing my.....my fiancé.

 

Chansung's POV:

I was laying in the bed, on my left arm laid Junsu with his body huddled against my left side, his head positioned on my chest.
My gaze was directed towards the ceiling and I was remembering the fun we had had today when we hiked to a waterfall. It was a beautiful sight we got there and we all had a nice time, especially Junho and Wooyoung, exploring the waterfall and the surrounding. Busan is definitely a beautiful city with nice attractions to explore on foot or by bicycle. It would be great to have a vacation home here....maybe I suggest Junsu some time to look for a vacation home here in Busan. But I guess he will anyway say that it's too expensive even though we have the money to buy one. My Junnie, always being modest, but I will change his mind sooner or later.

Junsu has closed his eyes but wasn't sleeping yet. I knew that because his finger was drawing small circles on my bare chest.
It was still hot that's why we both weren't wearing anything but our boxer shorts. Junsu's leg were tangled with mine. I could feel his body touching mine and his relaxing breath against my skin. I enjoyed his gentle touch but I knew something was wrong because Junsu kept circling the same spot over and over again like he was brooding over something.
"What is it?" I asked, my head being turned in Junsu's direction to look at him in concern.
"Hm? What is what?" He asked and opened his eyes to also look at me.
"What is it you're thinking about?" I asked again. Junsu understood what I meant but looked back at the spot his finger had been circled for quite some time. It was already a bit reddened and sensitive there but this didn't keep Junsu from moving his finger over the red circle line.

 

"I was wondering if our kids really enjoy their vacation," He mumbled quietly. "I'm afraid they don't." Junsu's gaze was still directed towards his finger which was moving over my chest, moving over same spot over and over again like he was deep in thought, thinking about our vacation in Busan, if it really was enjoyable. For me it definitely was.
I watched him for a longer time, noticing that he looked worried and insecure, before I actually answered.
"Why shouldn't they? Wasn't today a really nice day where every one of us had their fun?" I asked confused because today was really nice! And so were the other days. I didn't ever noticed one of our kids hadn't fun when we went for a trip. And also at the beach, we all had fun bathing in the sun or playing in the sea.
"Today Taecyeon didn't really want to go on a trip with us. Junho actually had to persuade him to come with us. He had told me that he still had to organize some things for something tonight but it had more sounded like he just didn't want to do anything with us.....like we only do boring stuff." He stopped and sniveled quietly. He looked like he was about to cry.

I lifted my arm on which Junsu laid and placed it around his shoulder to press him encouragingly and tighter against me. Junsu let go of the red spot on my skin to hug me with one arm around my chest. He sniveled once more which made my heart felt broken. He hurt to see him so depressed even though every thing was alright, wasn't it?
My hand from his shoulder automatically found its way to Junsu's hair to gently through it because that was what I always did when Junsu felt down. He loved it when I was his head. When I did, he could relax himself and felt a lot better afterwards. It mostly also kept him from crying. I didn't want to see Junsu crying, it's heart breaking....

 

"C-Chansung, be honest,.....is this trip boring? A-Am I boring, Chansung?" Junsu had lifted himself up after I had him through his hair for a while, and was now looking desperately and sad at me. My eyes widened surprisingly and I was quite shocked. Why was Junsu thinking he or the trip were boring? Just because Taec maybe had a bad day?
Don't cry, my beautiful wife.
"No, Junsu." I said with a denying voice, kind of worry swung with it. "This trip is anything but boring. Wooyoung, Junho, Nichkhun and I are enjoying this trip and so does Taecyeon. I guess it was just not his day." Junsu nodded slightly, his gaze went sadly down. Tears began to form up in his eyes. "Maybe he wasn't feeling well or something like that. He seemed unwell and kind of uneasy at dinner before."
"You're might be right," Junsu mumbled quietly. I could hear in his voice that he was holding back his tear. It sounded weak and fragile. "But why didn't he tell us then? We could have postponed the trip to the waterfall if he wasn't feeling well..."
Hm, he's right...
"We can ask him tomorrow," I suggested and smiled lightly to cheer my sadly looking Junsu up. "But for now we forget about Taecyeon and his weird behavior and have some time for us, does it sound good to you?" Junsu's face lightened up a little bit and he also slightly smiled back at me. He bend down a bit and stopped with his nose just half an inch in front of mine. 

I cupped his face with my hands and lovingly smiled at him before kissing him gently on his sweet tasting lips. We closed our eyes and the kiss slowly became more intense and passionate. No tongue was involved, I just kissed his cute little lips over and over again. Feeling the little prickle every time our lips met.
Junsu was laying on me with half of his body. His legs were the only part which were still on his side of the bed. My left hand was placed on his back while my right was playing with his clothed buttcheeks. I and pinched them gently through Junsu's boxer short.
As Junsu began to moan quietly and hesitantly, I changed our position so that I was laying on top of my beautiful Panda and started to place kisses not only on his lips but also on his chin and further down. I made a way out of gentle kisses over Junsu's neck to his chest where I stopped at his right . I it and on it, not being as gentle as when I placed tender kisses all over his body, which was quite a turn on for Junsu. With the other hand I over his left , making it as hard as the other one already was.

Junsu's was a melody in my head which slowly became louder with every touch I did.
I kept his and placing kisses on it while my other hand wandered down to his crotch and massaged his already straight standing up
bulge.
Junsu winced enjoyable under my touch. Moans left his beautiful red lips and his hand through my hair as I took care of his sensitive spot, his s. His bulge grew bigger and eventually stood up straight and hard in my hand. I smiled and let go of Junsu's who quietly complained about the sudden release of my lips. The smile on my lips became wider and I gave the sulking Junsu a soft and gentle kiss which pleased him for the moment.
I looked in his beautiful eyes and he smiled softly at me. A beautiful smile but nothing compared to his face when he comes through my touches.

My smile changed to a smirk as my grab around his got tighter and Junsu escaped a short but sensual moan.

*______*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Second half of the chapter is coming soon~
Luv Chu all~ ♥
- Kouki :3

xD