The Grand Fight, Part One

Our Little Moments As A Family

Chansung's POV:

I slowly turned around the key to our front door and opened it. It was all quiet when Junsu and I entered the house. Taecyeon was probably still at work and Wooyoung had his dance lessons like every Monday. Junho and Nichkhun may be at home. I didn't hear them making any noises, not even shouting a 'welcome back' at us, maybe because we were so unusually quiet. The whole drive back home had been quiet. Nobody did talk, neither did Junsu nor did I. Why? I didn't know. But just a few more seconds and I will probably know.....at least I hope so, because Junsu didn't always say what I did wrong, so sometimes I just can't figure it out.

"Yeobo, what's wrong with you?" I asked with a smile while touching his shoulder with my hand. To my surprise, he didn't turn around but instead shrugged my hand off of him and kept going into the house, letting me stay behind in confusion. He didn't answer my question even though I asked a second time. He kept ignoring me stubbornly and went straight to the kitchen where he took out a bottle of already opened wine and poured himself a glass of it. With a big gulp he emptied the glass, placed it back on the kitchen table and looked straight into my eyes.

His stare was uncomfortable and nearly unbearable. Anger compounded with pain were seen in his eyes. It made me uncertain what will happen next. And I couldn't deny that I was afraid of Junsu this moment. He never drunk alcohol in the afternoon before.

"I want to get a divorce." He calmly said while staring into my eyes. I lowered my gaze to his hands, they were noticeable trembling. He was surely in pain. I was not, I guess... My heart couldn't process the sudden information of getting a divorce. I just stood there and tried to at least get something together in my brain that would make sense because my mind was actually blank. Just the fierce eyes in front of me which took away my capability to think.

"Y-You want us t-to get a-Why?!" I asked extremely confused, still asking myself if it was all just a very bad joke. But deep inside I already knew the answer. It wasn't a joke. The eyes and the shaking hands told me he wasn't joking.

"I-I saw you a-and." He stopped for a few seconds to regain his confidence again and continued to speak in a more calmly way than before. "I saw you and that model today," My eyes got big. Did he mean the-? "I want you to move out. Today!" He said and grabbed the wine glass again, pouring him some more of the wine. He took his now full glass and hold it up in front of him while bitterly smiling down into the glass. "I don't want to live with a man I love but who doesn't love me." And with that he drank up his glass once again while pointed to the door.

"I w-won't go!" With a raised voice and a straightened back I stood in front of Junsu, removing the glass out of Junsu's hand in a sudden movement. Some wine, which was still in the glass while I took it away, dropped down his chin to the floor. He lowered his head and looked at the red spot in front of his right foot. Silent took over for a while till Junsu looked back at me.

He glared angrily at me and out of the blue he stepped forward and started to hit my chest with his bare fist. It felt like he had gathered his whole strength together to concentrate on hitting me hard. It actually seemed like he wanted to hurt me. I didn't stop him from doing so. Junsu was now crying bitterly while constantly hitting me and insulting me for something I didn't know I did.

"You bastard! You abject coward! Cheating nearly in front of me! How shameless can a coward like you become?!" He screamed with a vigorous and powerful voice even though he cried and was hurt.

"Cheating?" I confusedly asked and looked at Junsu. His hands still hit me but I stopped him by grabbing his wrists. "What cheating? What are you saying, Junsu?" It didn't make sense to me. I didn't cheat in front of him anytime. "I didn't cheat on you!" I said as powerful as him and looked into his swollen eyes.

Junsu stayed silent till his expression turned from a desperate crying boy to an angry man. "You kissed him! You kissed that right in front of me! I saw it with my own eyes, why should I believe you that you didn't cheat on me?!" He asked furiously and struggled himself free from my wrist-grab. As I let him go, he lurched back a bit but quickly recovered from the sudden release and supported himself with one hand on the edge of the table. "Is that so-called by any chance my Hoobae Moon Joowon-ssi?" I asked. Now everything seemed a bit clearer to me. "I didn't kiss him! He kissed me! Junsu, I love you! I would never cheat on y-" "I saw it!," He interrupted me with an angry voice. "You kissed that model and were obviously enjoying it! I saw it by my very own. Do you wanna argue that I over interpreted the whole situation and can't trust in my own eyesight?!," He asked, now being really pissed off. But what did I do wrong? Was it my fault that he just barged in or rather opened the door to see us kissing and immediately closed it again? No, I don't thi-

"AM I OVERREACTING TO YOU?!" He screamed and made me flinch back a few steps. It was pissing him off that I wasn't answering even though he obviously knew that I hadn't have a single chance to say something while he was constantly talking. But now I had the chance to say something and I took it.

"Overreacting? I don't know what you exactly saw but I guess you didn't see ME breaking HIS kiss and pushing HIM off of ME." I emphasized the words to underline that I didn't kiss him and wasn't cheating on him but I guess he missed hearing it. "I saw enough to-" "No, please be quiet for a second, Junsu, till I finished talking," I'm no longer putting up with his false accusations. "It's okay that you're shocked because of the kiss but I don't understand that you still won't believe me that I didn't cheat on you. I told you how it really was and that I love you. You're the only one for me and you should know that....but still you claim that I cheated on you, how dare you?!" I asked, now also a bit hurt by him and his allegation against me. I looked at him desperate, still disbelieving that he didn't have faith in me. How can he not trust me just like that? I thought we trust each other...

"Please go now." He simply said after a few seconds of silently staring. His gaze couldn't withstand mine so his eyes went down to his left side and on the kitchen table. He looked close to tears but he wanted to stay strong in front of me. Of course it hurt to see him like this but it also hurt to know that he didn't trust me.....even though he's the only one. The man I loved, love and will always love. I don't need other men with a more muscular body, more pure skin or who are more beautiful because that man doesn't exist for me. Who could ever smile cuter and be more beautiful than Junsu? Who could ever be more perfect than Junsu? No model, man nor woman can ever be.

"I will. But let me get this right, I will just go so you can think if you really want this. Think about this whole issue and ask yourself if I would actually cheat on you. Remember my proposal to you, how happy I had been when you said yes. Remember how happy I still am 'cause your my wife. Remember how much I love you, only you. If you remember, you will get it on your own that I won't ever cheat on you," I took a step forward and placed a kiss on Junsu's head. "I will count on you, my love." And with that I left the kitchen and the house to give Junsu time to think straight again and come to his mind. He was just confused because the whole situation of his husband being kissed overstrained him. That was at least what I told myself over and over again as I waited for a call from Junsu to actually come home...

 

Junsu's POV:

As soon as I heard the front door being shut by Chansung, I collapsed in a heap and started to let out all the tears I forced to keep in. Letting go my self-control, I cried and sobbed heavily while balling my fist. I pressed my fingernails into the palm of my hand because of the pain I felt inside my heart. It hurt so bad, I felt like being ripped apart. My other half - I thought I finally had found - cheated on me. And not only that, the man he cheated on me was actually eight years younger, childless and on top of that better looking than me. Of course one day Chansung would agree to an easygoing affair with a younger man, especially if he's surrounded by this sort of men. But it hurt to know that I'm no longer his only one. At least I hoped and praid that I would be his number one till we die....but I guess that was just a silly desire of mine.

"Umma!" I heard Nichkhun saying horrified from the other side of the kitchen. I looked up to him but couldn't recognize him through my blur of tears so I loosened up my fist and roughly wiped away the tears. My fault. The palm of my hand hurt like hell. Red imprints of my fingernails were seen on it and I felt all four imprints one by one burning in the pain into my hand. But rather this pain than pain in my heart....sadly this kind of pain didn't stop my tears from flowing down and being seen by my son.

"I heard you and Appa fighting," Nichkhun said worried and made his way to the picture of misery which he called his Umma. "What happened? And where's Appa?" He asked, kneeling down next to me and my back to comfort me at least a little bit. I didn't look at him but rather at my hurting palm.

He left me. He cheated on me. He left our family. He broke my trust. He left his sons to be with a younger man. He didn't think about the consequences, he just did cheating on me. Maybe he had just thought of . Maybe I was no longer satisfying enough for his needs. Maybe I was just too old and unattractive for him. 

I lost my most precious person in life...

"Umma, why are you crying? What did Appa do?" I wasn't able to answer straight away because of tears. The wiping didn't help at all. They just kept flowing and flowing down my cheeks. Nichkhun noticed it and wiped a few tears away but I was just too confused and flustered to stop crying. He held me in his arms, still half laying half sitting on the kitchen floor. Junho joined us and brewed some tea for me to settle down again. They didn't ask any question and I was thankful they didn't. I didn't know yet what to tell them. 'Your Appa has found someone else, someone younger than your Umma....maybe you three have to move out. I don't know what to do but I don't want to live with Chansung under one roof anymore.' I can't tell them. They would also start to cry because of the unavoidable move out. The parting of KhunWoo and TaecHo, I can't let that happen. I don't want to lose half of my children. I don't want them to live with a man who is nearly their age. They need their Umma, doesn't they?

 

"Want to tell us what happened, Umma?" Nichkhun asked. We were now sitting at the kitchen table and he was right in front of me. But I still didn't look at them, instead of I looked down into the darkness of the tea Junho had made for me. "We just heard you shouting at Appa but we couldn't understand it. Is it bad?" The latter asked while sounding badly worried. He sat next to me with a hand on my back to me from time to time. I must look horrible. I probably got red eyes from crying and the imprints of my fingernails were still visible for Junho and Nichkhun. I wasn't a good role model and Umma for them at the moment...

"D-Do you remember the article I read a few days ago?" I asked quietly, holding back my tears but couldn't hold back my sobbing.

"You mean the one about Appa and this Joowon? Don't take that article too serious. Some idiots who didn't know Appa is already happily married wrote this stupid article. Don't worry about i-"

"It's true. The article....everything is true which was written there." I said, now looking up with small tears which already formed a wet spot in the corner of my eyes. "Your Appa.....he's cheating on me." And with that both - Junho's and Nichkhun's - eyes got big in disbelief. They didn't say a thing because I already started to cry again and Nichkhun rushed over to me to comfort me again together with Junho. "Don't cry, Umma. It's surely just a misunderstanding, you will see." Junho said and snuggled into me. With a hand on my back he me and looked at Nichkhun. I guess they were clueless about what to do with me. "I-I saw Chansung kissing h-him, there's no m-misunderstanding. H-He's cheating on me and he hasn't e-even the guts t-to actually admit it...." I sobbed and laid my head on Junho's. An arm around Nichkhun, holding him on my other shoulder, I cried badly. The image of living without them, without my children, without Nichkhun and Junho, appeared in my mind. Separating from them and just living as a single parent with Wooyoung and Taecyeon again, I didn't want to. I loved Junho and Nichkhun like I also knew them since a long time and I knew they love me too.

 

 

Chansung's POV:

I was sitting on a bench in a park near to our house when I got a phone call from Nichkhun. I sat up straight before I eventually pressed the answer button. A shiver ran through me as the cold phone touched my ear, because I had hold it the whole time I was waiting for a call from Junsu. It was as cold as my hand which hold it the whole outside my jacket pocket. I never thought that Junsu was that serious and wouldn't call me even after three hours I was waiting outside.

"Hey Nichkhun. What's up?" I asked while trying to sound as normal as ever but I guess I failed because my 'happiness' seemed just too weak to sound as always. "Hi Appa...the dispute has also affected you, hasn't it?" Nichkhun voice was quietly and calm, also a bit sad. Not only Junsu and me were involved in this whole dispute-misunderstanding thing, also our kids were and that's what hurt me even more. "Umma,....he's not feeling well. Please come home, Appa. Umma locked himself in the bedroom and I don't know what he's doing. He won't talk to Junho nor me. Please, Appa....I'm worried about him." Nichkhun said, almost sounding like crying. The situation at home sounded worse than I imagined. I hope for the sake of Nichkhun and Junho and of himself, Junsu won't harm himself. I couldn't bear it if Junsu hurts himself because of me and a big misunderstanding.

"I'm coming as quickly as possible. Just wait for me and make sure Junsu won't do anything bad, okay?" I rang off with am encouraging 'love you lots' and started running towards the direction of our house. People looking at me when I ran through the streets like a crazy man. It must look like I was insane, running down the streets like a scalded cat while small tears of desperation flowing down my cheeks and from time to time I barged against passersby who were walking on the pavement. Maybe they even thought I was a thief who was running away from the police? Like being chased by them, I didn't stop and bowed as an apologize as is customary.

But I didn't care. I just cared about the fastest way back home before anything bad could happen because I know that Junsu has that self-injuring issue....not like he's cutting his arms or is scarifying himself but when he's desperate and begins to cry heavily he hurt himself to release the unbearable pain in his heart and to cover it with physical pain. He hasn't much scares which are visible to the unaided eyes but the scares in his heart are still there. Every time he hurts himself by bitting, scratching or pressing his fingernails down into his flesh, he is reminded of his childhood, the orphanage. He is used to hurt himself a lot back in those days. It got better when he left the orphanage but I'm afraid he will do it again, maybe also worse than before. He can't control himself in times like this. Pain is the only thing he is thinking about and if nobody stops him it can become worse than 'just' pressing fingernails into flesh. I know how much I mean to him, just like Nichkhun and Junho, he doesn't want to lose someone so important again......rather he would die.

 

A bit sweaty and out of breath, I arrived at our front door. With one hand on my knee and rapidly breathing, I searched for my keys and let out a small sigh of relieve when I had actually found them. I took a last deep breath before actually putting the key in the lock and turning it around. I pushed the the door knob.....but it didn't open. Confused and startled, I took out the key and checked if it was the right key, but yes, it was the key for the front door. I put it in again but still it won't open. I rattled at the door but it was helpless. Junsu must have locked the door from the inside with the bolt.

I sighed and rang the door bell. Would he open me? It seems like he's serious about getting a divorce and won't let me in. I wish he would actually believe me and have some trust in me but I guess he just confides in what he saw and not what his heart tells me to believe. Expecting the worst, I might do the same....but now Junsu needs to trust me! For our love, for our children, for our family!

"DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!" I heard Junsu shouting from the opposite and saw a broad outline of a person in front of the door. "Please, I can't talk to him right now..." Another outline of a person appeared and placed its hand on the other person's shoulder. The person nodded and the door kept shut. The person which I identified as Junsu disappeared but the other stayed at the door. "Did you really cheat on Umma?" Nichkhun asked a little bit louder to make sure I would hear it. A sorrowful smile appeared on my face and I answered back with a short "No, I didn't." Nichkhun on the other hand lowered his head, his silhouette looking desperate and unsure if he should believe my words. It hurt to know that my own son doesn't know if he could trust his father's words. "I can't let you in," Nichkhun said sadly. "Umma doesn't want to see you. I'm sorry, Appa." Another sorrowful smile placed itself on my lips and let out encouragingly, "It's okay, Nichkhun. Everything will be okay again. I promise. I guess Umma just needs some time." And with that, I left our front door, not knowing where to go and what to do.

 

I spent my days and lonely night in a motel near our house but still far away enough to not meet Junsu anywhere. It's not like I didn't want to meet or see him but I thought it was better for him to not see me and yeah...he was supposed to miss me and come to me to apologize for not believing me. I would assure that it's okay, he would start crying for his mistake and I would hug him tightly. We would stay a while like this and then Junsu would loosen our hug a bit to look into my eyes, raise himself on tiptoes and ki-

DING! DONG!

-ss me.

I sighed quietly because of the disturbance, pulled myself out of bed and walked to the door of my small apartment. I didn't look through the peephole and just opened the door. To my surprise Wooyoung and Junho stood in the door frame, desperately trying to smile and radiating happiness, but my kids couldn't deceive me. They weren't happy, who would in their situation? Appa is sleeping somewhere else and not coming home. Talking on the phone is the only contact the four had with me last three days. It must have really looked like Junsu and I were getting divorce. But even though we we're broken by now, Junsu and I will manage it and go through it.

"Hey, Appa." Junho said with restraint and stepped shyly forward to greet me. Wooyoung also stepped in and set himself awkwardly next to Junho. I didn't hesitated and immediately pulled them both into a tight embrace. My left arm around Wooyoung's neck and my right around Junho's. Close to tears, I whispered quietly "I didn't cheat on him, I really didn't." I felt Junho's small nod as an answer and Wooyoung also hugged me tighther to show me that he does believe me.

"Don't worry, Appa," Maknae Wooyoung said encouragingly and loosen our hug a bit to look at me. "Junho and I, we have an idea of how to get Umma and you back together." I looked at Junho who nodded while softly smiling. "Actually it was Taecyeon's and my idea but Taec has work to do, so Wooyoung is helping me now with my plan." He said obviously being pretty proud of his idea....whatever it was.

 

Junho's POV *flashback, three days before*:

Hearing the front door being opened and closed again, shoes being taken off and a loud "I'm home.", I immediately stood up from the office chair I was doing my homework on and ran towards the corridor. Taecyeon was standing there exactly how he does every days after he's done with work. And as always I had gave him a lovely welcome-kiss before he even could get out of his jacket. But today was a bit different, my kiss was more passionate than as always. It had the feeling of a goodbye-kiss and Taecyeon noticed it.

He had broke the kiss before I could clung to him any tighter, and looked at me with a worrying expression. "What's wrong, Sweetheart?" I looked down, holding back the tears which started to took shape in my eyes. "And don't tell me it's nothing! Even though you're holding back tears, I can see the water building up in your eyes." His gentle hand took place on my cheek and with a thumb Taecyeon wiped away an escaped tear. I smiled lightly at his act and looked up again. "We have to separate. Appa has cheated on Umma." With that I let go my tears and put my arms around Taecyeon's waist. I hold him tight while crying into his jacket and being by Taec. "What are you talking about? We don't have to separate. Even if Appa has cheated on Umma." He said, encouraging me. I sobbed a few more times and then loosed the embrace a bit. "Promise?" I asked with a still whiny voice, small tears running down my face and converging on my chin, dropping down and leaving wet stains on my shirt. "Promise." Taecyeon said smiling. "But I can and do not believe that Appa cheated on Umma." I nodded in agreement.

I couldn't believe it either. Appa would never cheat on Umma. Why would he? He loves Umma and our family life. Never would he risk all of it for a stupid affair. Or does he not love us? Us, his children....does he want to get back when he was still young and had no kids? Maybe he has grown tired of us?

I began to sob all over again and hid my face in Taecyeon's jacket. "Oh Junho, you don't have to cry. We won't have to separate." He said lightly laughing and running his fingers through my hair. We stood in the corridor like that for a while till Taecyeon straighten himself and pushed me lightly off of him. "Junho, I have a great idea!" I confusedly looked at him, not knowing what he was talking about. "Idea?" "Yes, I have a plan of how we can get Umma and Appa together. But first you have to tell what exactly had happened, okay?" I nodded still slightly confused but also kind of confident that Appa and Umma would get it together and our family will overcome this (hopefully just being a) misunderstanding. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

OMO! I'm done *O*

.....okay it's just part one and another chapter wants to be written but I'm proud that I finally finished this chapter :D

I'm so lazy T_T So please forgive me, dear subscribers <33

It's not so much TaecHo in it but it's definitely planned for the chapter after the next and I promise it will be a chapter full of TaecHo-Feels :3

So hope you enjoyed the chapter and....

See Ya, Kouki (^-^)/'

 

Just a little present for my dear subscriber :DD Isn't he a damn y Umma? :D