[New Profiles]

Our Little Moments As A Family

Hey (^-^)/'

I decided to also include 2AM, Jay Park and JYP into this story. I hope you like my idea of increasing the Hwang family. There won't be new kids or something like that but some kind of uncles, friends of the Hwang family and a grandfather.

This chapter also includes a part of Junsu's past, so hope you'll like it ;))

Thanks for reading so far <33 :D

 

New Profiles:

Park Jinyoung:

He's 63 years old and some kind of Junsu's surrogate father. He himself has two children of his own from his deceased wife named Jaebum and Kwon, whom are like real brothers to Junsu. Jinyoung is known as a famous photographer under the pseudonym JYP.

When Junsu was 17 years old, Jinyoung had picked up the desperate and lonely boy and gave him a job and finally a family to rely on.

Back then when they first met each other, Junsu had been on his way to another job interview out of hundreds this month. He was exhausted and distressed because of the money problems since he had run away from the orphanage. If he won't get a job this time, he couldn't pay for his rent next month because all his savings were already used up and he didn't have even enough money for a train ticket so he had to walk the whole way to the other side of the country for the job offer. On that day he was already late for his job interview, so he had to run as fast as possible with all his documents in his hand because his bag was really dirty, overused and shabby looking.....and he also didn't have enough money to buy himself a new one.

And as he was running through the streets, he hadn't noticed a man coming up his way with a camera in his hand, taking photos of the beautiful little things he spotted around him. And how else can it be? Right! They bumped into each other with a loud thump. All of Junsu's documents fell to the ground and spread themselves on the street. Of course he cursed at first, why had it happen to him?, but then he looked up and quickly apologized to the old man he bumped into and kneeled down to get his things together. To his surprise the man also kneeled down to help him and when he picked up the sheets of paper, he had found a few of Junsu's photos he took by himself. Since the only thing Junsu had left as a memory of his best friend in the orphanage, who got adopted while he didn't, was a camera, photographing became his new hobby. He really liked to look through the lens and see the world with different eyes. Catching the different emotions of different people and keeping them to remind him that there will be another time where he's also smiling and will also have found happiness again.

And as Jinyoung saw the photos of the younger boy in front of him he was really impressed by this man's work. "Work for me." He had simply said while looking into Junsu's eyes. The younger boy was obviously overwhelmed by the man's offer, but after a coffee and a nice talk, Junsu accepted the offer and started to work for the man called Jinyoung or JYP. He also received training by the most famous photographer in the whole of korea and got better at photographing day by day really quick. The work was really great fun and he liked the old man called JYP who he never heard of before because he wasn't that much into the art scene.

But as quickly as his money and job problems were gone, Junsu's problems had multiplied. He lost his apartment because the landlord didn't want to let it to a minor - yes, Junsu kept that fact about himself secret till the landlord found out. And if it wasn't enough to loose his apartment, some thief had also stolen his camera as he walked through a crowd of people to his apartment to pack up his things. Yes, it was the worst day ever in his live. Much more worse than the days in the orphanage, because now he had to request Jinyoung for a prepayment and that was going to be really embarrassing. He was just a seventeen years old teenager who still received training and was definitely not in the position to request something like money.

But he had to ask and he did. Of course Jinyoung questioned for the reason behind his request and after Junsu had beaten about the bush for about 20 minutes, he told him what had happened. Jinyoung realized in which situation Junsu was in and made him another offer to also live at his house while he would educate him. Junsu was shocked, of course. He has never believed that one day someone would be that selfless and would offer him a job while also a room to live and a family who cares about him.

Since that day Junsu lived with the Parks till he turned 21 and till he earned enough money to live by his own. But he kept in contact with his 'family' like it was his real one. And he was still very grateful to Jinyoung for all he did for him. Just because of 'JYP' and his kind and selfless personality, Junsu could built up the life he now had. Because of 'JYP', Junsu has met Chansung and the four wonderful children they have. Because of Park Jinyoung, Junsu has found happiness again and finally a family.

Park Jaebum:

He's 35 years old and the son of Park Jinyoung, the famous photographer 'JYP'. As the CEO of a big Entertainment named 'Jellyfish' he made himself a name in the korean pop scene and manages a few pretty famous idol groups.

He's a crazy person who loves being weird but he's actually a nice guy who can be responsible and sometimes serious, if he has or wants to. He has known Junsu since he was 18 and since then he has been Junsu's best friend and kind of brother to him. To Junsu's four kids he's kind of an uncle. He loves his four nephews and often visits them when he's around and has some spare time. Among his nephews he's known as the pedo-uncle who loves skinship very much, because he loves to hug them or even force them a kiss on their cheeks, what they don't like that much, but Jaebum actually doesn't care. But although he's weird, his nephews love him, but they would never admit it.

Park Kwon:

He's 28 years old and the second child of Park Jinyoung. Kown works as a dance teacher and choreographer for idols, because his great passion is of course dancing. Dancing means freedom and creative development for Kwon and it helped him to go through his coming-out, because Kwon is gay.

Junsu, his older 'brother', was the first he told about being gay. Kwon was really afraid about telling him back then, but Junsu just listened to him and then he hugged him tightly. Kwon had cried in his arms till he fell asleep. He was just 17 years old back then and he had have a very bad time because of that 'issue', but he got through it with dancing and the help of Junsu. The older 'brother' had talked to Jinyoung and slowly hinted at Kwon being gay. When Jinyoung finally got the hints, he was very shocked at first because he had never expect that from his son, but he accepted it and still loves his son very much for the human he is.

And Kwon? He got himself a boyfriend at the age of 21, who is actually 9 years older than him. His name is Lee Changmin and he is Kwon's boyfriend for more than 7 years. They already live together in Seoul and really love each other. Changmin would do everything for his beloved boyfriend and vica versa. They are the perfect couple as everyone says. Everyone loves the cute couple especially Kwon's nephews, Wooyoung and Junho. They love their uncle Kwonnie, because he's crazy and kind of weird but not like Jaebum. Kwon is cuter and more caring than his brother.

Lee Changmin:

He's 37 years old and Kwon's first boyfriend. Changmin is the owner of a small coffee shop in the centre of Seoul, where Kwon and him have met each other for the very first time. Back then it was love at first sight. Kwon had ordered a coffee after dance practise and Changmin was his waiter, because sometimes he also served the customer at his café. But the then 30 years old man was too nervous to even hold the tray straight and so the caramel macchiato ended up on Kwon's favorite dance shirt. That day was considered as the worse and most embarrassing ever in his life. But eventhough he had ruined Kwon's favourite shirt, they ended up as a couple. Because Changmin quickly apologized to Kwon with one of his special damn cute smiles. Kwon didn't get angry at him and accepted Changmin's offer to pay for the dry cleaner's bill. They exchanged numbers and a few days later they met again. Changmin had built up all his courage to ask Kwon out for a coffee and fortunately Kwon agreed to it. They had talked for more than three hours before hey had to split because it was already late in the evening and the café was about to close. But because Changmin was a likeable person and Kwon's typ they kept in contact. They quickly got to know each other and became really close despite their big .

After half of a year being friends, Changmin was the first to confess. The romantic person he is, he rented a boat just for the two of them. Under the moonlight he finally confessed to Kwon with a big bouquet of flowers. That night he was trembling like hell because he was so damn nervous. Kwon was 21 years old at that time while Changmin was already 30. But Kwon was just as head over heels in love with Changmin as Changmin himself and of course he wanted to become the older male's boyfriend, so he did.

Im Seulong:

He's 23 years old and the best friend of Taecyeon. He works together with Taec as a mechanic and they know each other since middle school. They got together through thick and thin and made a lot of trouble back in school. Seulong was Taecyeon's Sunbae and private tutor but quickly became his best friend.

He's just like Taec no single anymore. He got himself a cute boyfriend named Jinwoon. And just like Taecyeon and Junho they have a of five years. (Author: What's it with all this s? O_o I don't know how that happened....><)

He got to know Jinwoon through TaecHo because Jinwoon is Junho's best friend.

Before Seulong had met Jinwoon he was a real player. A womanizer - yes, WOman - and a party animal. Every against him, he got them all. He's a tall, beautiful, young man and every woman wanted to sleep with him at least once......and then he met Jinwoon.

The cute, lively, young boy was the first person - and man - he was interested in. And not because of but because of his personality. Eventhough Jinwoon was a man, Seulong chased after him to get him because Jinwoon wasn't some of his women who were easy to get. And it needed some time in which Seulong had to prove his sincerity. It took him more than a year to finally get Jinwoon to the point where he was willing to date Seulong but while dating, kissing was still forbidden to show Jinwoon that Seulong could wait and didn't just want to him.

Seulong endured it for another half a year to finally hold Jinwoon in his arms after that long time of ual abstinence. It was worth it. After that year and a half Jinwoon and Seulong became a real couple. Seulong had proved Jinwoon his sincerity and Jinwoon let him finally touch him. It was like some curse was finally lifted, because after Seulong had fallen for Jinwoon he did no longer need any woman to spend his night with. He didn't feel lonely anymore eventhough Jinwoon didn't let him near him the first year. Just seeing him were enough for Seulong to keep being faithfully towards Jinwoon. Sometimes it was kind of scary how much Jinwoon could drive the older male crazy but he loved it.

And so Seulong never touched a woman again after he had fallen in love with Jinwoon. For the younger man he changed his way of life completely. From the womanizer to a lovely, caring boyfriend. And both of them are so happy to have each other eventhough life has seemed a bit difficult because of the but their parents support them in everything.

Jinwoon:

He's 18 years old, Seulong's boyfriend and Junho's best friend since Junho lives with Chansung.

Jinwoon is a cute and lovely boy who is in his senior year of high school and still lives at home. For half a year, he's not a single anymore. The former womanizer is the most important person in Jinwoon's life and he trusts him eternally. Eventhough Jinwoon's parents had been really worried at first when they came to know that their son is dating a guy who is five years older than him. But when they got to know him and his parents met Seulong for the very first time, they had quickly known that he's the right man for their son, because Seulong acted so gently and lovely towards Jinwoon. He loves Jinwoon from the bottom of his heart and so does Jinwoon.

They got to know each other though TaecHo. The younger boy, Junho, has been his best friend since childhood. They have been sticking together since long time ago and Junho was always there for him. In good times as in bad, sometimes they're like an old couple. But eventhough they're teasing each other, Junho is an important friend to Jinwoon, because he can always trust in him.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So do you like the new characters?

I hope so ^-^

Maybe next chapter will include some of the new characters but I'm not sure by now ;)

See Ya! (^-^)/'