The Wrong Introducing

Our Little Moments As A Family

Nichkhun's POV:

The school bell rang and I smiled. Finally it's weekend for me and Wooyoungie.

I just had four periods today, unlike Woo who had lessons till 1pm. That's why I parked my car - our family car....- in front of his school to pick him up and have lunch at our favorite diner.

I was waiting for already 10 minutes as Wooyoung walked through the school's gate with two of his friends. He didn't know that I was picking him up, so I got out of the car and called his name. "WOOYOUNG-AH!" My cute, little boyfriend turned around confusedly and a big smile came up as he saw me standing there. "NICHKHUN!!" He shouted happily and waved at me. I also began to smile at his cuteness and nod my head towards the car.

After saying goodbye to his friends, Woo walked to the car and we got in. He shyly greeted me with a "Hi." and laughed. It was the first time, I picked him up from school, so it was kind of a new experience for us. I guess, Woo just didn't know what to do and how to act, so I made a decision for him by hugging him lightly and whispering "I missed you, Woo." He giggled cutely and punched my shoulder lightly while saying "We just saw each other this morning." "Yeah, but I wasn't able to see you for like six hours! I missed my boyfriend, can't I?" I asked, acting offended. The younger only giggled and kissed my cheek lightly, which made me smile brightly again.

"By the way, why are you picking me up from school? You never picked me up before..." Wooyoung mumbled the last sentence while blushing a little. How cute! I never thought that a boy could actually be that cute.....okay Junho is also very cute, but I would never admit it to him, because he is my brother. And anyways Woo is a way more cuter than him!

I started the motor, looked in to the driving mirror and then smiled at Wooyoung - guess this boy makes me smile a lot more then I used to do before. "We are going to have lunch at the diner." I said and immediately Wooyoung's confusedly looking expression turned in to a bright one with shining eyes. He jumped up and down in his passenger seat while I was driving the way to the diner. I asked him about his day at school and he told me about his B+ in a math test, a teacher who got so angry that he was really scared by his acting and a girl who asked him if he could get her Junho's phone number - but he refused it, because Junho already have a 'girlfriend'. I laughed myself to tears when he told me the thing with the girl. Poor thing! It's not really believable that Junho has got himself a girlfriend, when he's always talking about his great stepbrother, Taecyeon. She must have thought that Wooyoung lied to her because she is too ugly for his brother or something like that, but Woo really couldn't tell her the truth.

"Why are you laughing your off?" Woo asked confused and irritated, but I just put him off. 

I didn't know why I was laughing, by myself....maybe because Wooyoung was just so innocent back then he told me how he said that Junho was already taken. And that he didn't know why the girl was crying, after he refused to give her Junho's phone number. "Taecyeon is my brother. I couldn't betray him like this, could I? Junho is precious to him and this girl should just give up on him!" That's what he said.

It was really cute how enthusiastic he was about protecting his big brother's relationship.


 

We arrived at the diner and quickly got in. We took a seat at our favorite corner next to a window with a view around the streets. Wooyoung took his favorite food, chicken, and I took some Kimchi.

We were just about to eat, when suddenly someone called my name "Nichkhun-ah!". I confusedly looked around me and spotted Hangil, who was standing near the door. He walked towards me with a big grin like always and I bowed my head. "Annyeonghaseyo, Hangil Sunbaenim." I greeted him and bowed again. "No need for this. I already told you to call me Hyung. And don't bow this often, when we just meet each other in random places." He laughed and I also did, with a little sorry between the laughs.

"But won't you introduce your friend to me?" He asked while nodding his head towards Wooyoung. The younger one got up immediately and bowed in front of my senior with a nice smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Hwang Wooyoung, Nichkhun's Boyfri-" "Brother!" I cut him off and quickly looked up at Hangil to smile just as normally as ever. "He's my brother. I talked about him some other day, you remember?" I asked Hangil to distract him from Wooyoung's slip of the tongue. At least I hope it was just some blooper and he didn't really want to tell my Sunbaenim, who he actually was to me. I mean, it's none of my Sunbae's business and Wooyoung has no right to tell anybody that I was gay! How can he even think that he introduce himself as gay when he meets a person for the first time? He wouldn't be this rude on purpose, would he?

But suddenly, after I cut him off, he turned quiet, I mean very quiet! It's not normal for a Wooyoung to turn silent.....does that mean, he is disappointed that I cut him off? But it was just a slip of the tongue, right? So actually I saved Wooyoung for not saying anything stupid. He should be thankful, shouldn't he?


 

I talked to my Sunbae for awhile till his girlfriend arrived at the diner and he took a seat with her. I wasn't sure how to face Woo right now, because he acted so weird after that incident. So I gazed after my Sunbae and then turned my attention again to the silent Wooyoung. "Sorry, we didn't meet each other in a-" I stopped when I saw a tear running down Wooyoung's cheeks. He looked with this little sad puppy eyes at me and another tear came out. I just stayed quiet and gulped.

I obviously did something wrong.

Wooyoung sobbed for the first time, but both of us didn't say anything.

Back then, he was definitely introducing himself as my boyfriend......and I cut him off.

Now, Wooyoung roughly wiped away his tears, but it didn't changed a thing. The tears were just coming out and he was still looking at me with this special look. Because of this look I was already blaming myself for cutting Woo off......but it was necessary. Wooyoung should know that I'm not the type of guy, who is that self-confident about being gay - and being in a relationship with my step-brother!

But looking like a abandoned puppy, he makes me feel really bad and guilty.


 

Wooyoung was still crying in front of me. And I was still looking at him, feeling reeeally bad for making him cry. Other costumer were also looking at us, judging us and our situation, so Wooyoung decided, what a little boy like him would do in a situation like that, to run away.

He just grabbed his jacket and then ran out of the diner, across the street till I wasn't able to see him anymore. I slumped down at my seat. Wasn't able to do anything. I just repeated the situation over and over again, Wooyoung's crying-face, his disappointed expression right after I cut him off and his shape who was running away from the situation and me.

Finally I paid the bill and also left the diner, acrossing the same street Woo was acrossing a few minutes ago and walking the same way as him, till the street branched itself and I didn't know which way to choose, so I just kept walking a random way through the city of Seoul.
 


 

Chansung's POV:

It was already late in the afternoon and I just came back from a photo shooting I had today for a famous clothing brand, when Junsu was talking at the phone. He sounded worried and his face was really serious. His role as a mother was obviously outward. He was listening carefully to the one on the other side of the phone while walking through the kitchen.

I put down my bag, took off my jacket and then walked towards Junsu. I asked him quietly who was on the phone, because I know something bad happened. He quietly answered back "Wooyoung." I nodded concernedly and sat down on a chair to listen to their conversation.

Nichkhun has been going to pick Wooyoung up for lunch, so they had an argument for sure. "Hey, don't cry, Woo. He didn't mean it." A really bad argument which made our Wooyoungie cry... "Where are you right now?" "..." "Hm...but why are you calling me instead of coming home, so I can comfort you, Woo?" "..." "No, he hasn't return yet, so come home and we will have a quiet talk again about what did happen, okay?" "..." "Okay, see you in a bit, Youngie." Junsu said warmly and hanged up. He put the phone down on the kitchen table and sat down in front of me. "Wooyoung and Nichkhun had a little fight." I said with a weak smile.

I nodded and looked down at the table. "Shall I call Nichkhun? Maybe I can talk to him and make him apologize to Wooyoung." Junsu sighed and looked thoughtfully at me. "I don't think that it's that easy. Wooyoung didn't talk much about it, but as much as I have understood, Nichkhun refused to introduce Wooyoung as his boyfriend to one of his friends. Just an apologize won't do it. Maybe you can encourage Nichkhun in being more proud of what he is and tell him he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay." I nodded. My look became more serious.

So it's that problem again. I know Nichkhun is still not confident about him being gay, because he still don't like being gay. I mean, he loves Wooyoung very much, but he still can't accept the fact, that he actually fell in love with a man. Nichkhun always seems very confident about everything he's doing, that's why everyone respect him, but I know that it isn't like that. He always wants to please everybody, so nobody would dislike or avoiding him. But being gay is still a kind of no-go in our society. Some people still hate homouals and show it by insulting gay people or even beating them up.

Nichkhun just can't be himself, because he thinks that his friends and classmates will leave him....just like his mother 14 years ago.

He was only four years old when she left him at the door of the orphanage. She didn't even gave him a last kiss or looked back when she walked away. She just left him, believing that she would return in some time. But she didn't and Nichkhun end up in big cold and lonely house with hundreds of children but no love.

It's still a very painful memory for him, that's why he always wants to please people around him. He's not strong enough for a coming out yet. If just one friend leave him because he's gay, he will have a mental breakdown. And I really don't want to see him sitting in a corner of his dark room again....locked himself in it and talking to his teddy. On the other side, he needs to let go of this painful memory and live as what he is....


 

"Nichkhun?" I asked, because the he hasn't said anything yet.

"Yeah...." His voice sounded weakly and helplessly. Maybe he already cried or was near to it.

"Finally you answer your phone. I called about six times......where are you right now?" I asked worried. Junsu, who was still sitting in front of me, looked concernedly.

"In the park near our home..." After he had said that, I heard the sound of a key turning around in the lock of our front door. Junsu has also heard it and got up to greet a messed up, crying Wooyoung who nearly collapsed at the door sill. He pointed to the living room to show me that he would take care of Woo, while I was still talking to Nichkhun.

"Stay there. I'll be there in five minutes and you tell me what happened, okay?"

"Okay..." A sob and Nichkhun hanged up.


 

As I arrived near the park, I already saw my Khunnie sitting on a bench, burying his face in his hands and looking like a picture of misery.

I walked towards him and sat down besides him on the bench. He didn't looked up nor did he said anything, so I decided to start our conversation. "Tell me,....what happened between you and Wooyoung?" Nichkhun quietly sobbed, not looking at me. "Tell me. Maybe I can help you." I told him smoothly and put an arm around him.

It was already getting darker and the wind was breezing coldly. I hold Nichkhun closer to me and I looked up for the first time. His eyes were red and little tears were running down his cheeks. He shortly looked at me and then laid his head on my shoulder, while he told me what happened between him and Wooyoungie. I listened without interrupting him.


 

"You know what?" I said after Nichkhun finished. A few tears had left his eyes when he repeated again and again what a big Babo he is.

Nichkhun looked up questioning to me. "Back then, I also had no courage to tell you guys that I was dating Junsu. I haven't told you nor Junho, but we were already dating for one and a half year when I introduced you to Junsu and his boys for the first time." Nichkhun's eyes became big. "WHAT?!" He asked shouting loudly through the whole park. "Psst!" I hissed and he immediately covered his mouth with his hand.

"In my defense, I was in the same situation like you are in now. I was afraid of disappoint the people around me, especially you and your brother. I was afraid that you two may hate me or something even worse." I laughed lightly, realizing my fear was for nothing. Junho and Nichkhun accepted my relationship with Junsu from the very beginning. Even through Nichkhun didn't like Wooyoung at first, he never said something bad about Junsu, his family or our relationship. He always supported us, just like Junho.

"But why were you afraid that we might be disappointed in you? We already knew that you were gay. You have told us when you adopted us and we never complained about it, did we?" I smiled and hold Nichkhun even closer to me. He's a good boy. He's really supportive of me and he always accepts my decisions. I didn't know what I would do without him. He gives me the strength, I need when I'm down, and makes me smile again. It's not like Junsu couldn't do that, but Nichkhun gives me another feeling by that. A feeling of being proud to be an Appa and to keep going for them.

"I just didn't know how you guys would react by the time I tell you that there's a guy who captured my heart and I totally fell in love with. I never had a boyfriend again, after I adopted you, because I wanted to fully concentrate on you and Junho. You are the most important persons to me, but now there's also Junsu, Wooyoung and Taec. I was just afraid for nothing, I guess." I laughed again, but stopped as Nichkhun suddenly hugged me tight. He pulled his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder. "I love you more than anything, Appa. I could never hate you." He said and I felt how the tears came up in my eyes. It was the most heart warming thing Nichkhun had ever said to me. And once again, I knew it wasn't wrong to adopt him, even though everyone told me not to do, because he was a difficult child. But from the very first beginning, I knew there was something big in him. He just needed love and trust to become a brightly little boy.

"I hope, one day, you will become just as confident as I and will be able to introduce Wooyoung as your lover to your friends. Maybe it will be hard and maybe some so called 'friends' will turn their back to you, but Junho and I will always be there for you. Keep that in your mind, Arasso?" Nichkhun pulled out of our embrace and nodded with a little smile. "Arasso, Appa......but there's still Woo....is he very angry with me?" He asked while looking down at his fingers whom he was playing with. I shook my head. "No, he isn't angry. He's hurt by your acting, Khun. Just like Junsu was....You should go and apologize to him. Tell him that you're sorry, but you're just not ready to go official." I got up from the bench and stood in front of Nichkhun, who was still looking down. "You still need some time, but Woo will understand it, trust me. And now come on, we're going home." Nichkhun nodded and also got up. I was already going when Nichkhun hold me back. I turned around again and looked questioning at him. "The car....it's still parked at the dinner." He mumbled. "And it will be there by tomorrow, so come on, Wooyoung is more important now. He's probably still crying right now and I really don't want him to collapse because of to much tear loss." "Yeah, he's more important right now....I hope he can forgive me for my stupidity..."


 

"WE'RE BACK!" I screamed through the house and took off my shoes, so did Nichkhun. "WE'RE IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Junsu shouted back. I nodded towards the living room, so Nichkhun would follow me. Right in front of the door, I stopped and gave Nichkhun the advantage to enter first. He hesitated and told me through body language that I should step in first, but I refused.

"Appa!!" He quietly complained but I just shook my head. Sometimes I also have to be strict. He needs to learn to solve his problems by himself, because Appa isn't always there to solve it. And Wooyoung is obviously his lover, not mine.....and I already had this problem before. I don't want to go through it twice.

"Hi." Nichkhun awkwardly said after entering the living room. Wooyoung was squatting on the couch with Junsu beside him, comforting him while Woo was crying a river. About thousands of tissues were laying on the floor and Junsu already looked a bit desperate. I gave him a weak smile and then let Nichkhun talk.


 

 

Nichkhun's POV:

It was horrible.

Horrible to see my baby crying like that, because of me. I know I was an idiot. I know I was wrong back then. I know I shouldn't have interrupted him when he was about to introducing himself as my boyfriend. Because he IS my boyfriend. And there's nothing wrong with it. I should have been truthfully to myself from the start, then Wooyoung wouldn't be sitting there and crying on Junsu's shoulder. He wouldn't be disappointed in me and we would have had just a nice dinner together at our favorite place.

"I'm so sorry, Woo." I nearly whispered, but Woo heard it. He looked up with his red, swollen eyes and reached for Junsu's hand.

"I know, I was wrong. Dead wrong." I continued as calm as I could. But actually I wanted to run towards Wooyoung and hug him till he stops crying. "I should have introduced you as my boyfriend....but I was too much of a coward, you know." I'm really ashamed of myself right now. I'm such a coward...

"I know you might hate me now for betraying you like this - and I'm also hating myself for making you cry - but I have my reasons too." I paused for a few seconds in those I just looked at Wooyoung. His little puppy eyes were obviously hurt and he didn't look like being in a good condition. "You don't remember your past life - I'm not blaming you for not remembering - but I actually remember everything very well. My mum left me. I still don't know why. And every night in the orphanage, I thought about what did I do wrong. What did I do to make her feel not pleased? What did I do to make her leave me?" I gulped. Because, yes, it's still painful for me. It's part of my childhood and will ever be. I swallowed down my tears and continued. "Because of this trauma, I'm still not confident enough to shout out that I'm gay just like you. I really want to, but I'm afraid of the people, which may leave me. I don't want to be ever left behind again. I know that I have to face it - the fact that I'm gay. The fact that I fell head over heels in love with you." A little smile placed itself on my face as Wooyoung's eyes became bigger. Didn't he know that he's the one for me? Oh man, I really messed up everything.

I warmly smiled at him while saying "Please give me some time to gain more confidence, because I really, really love you, my sweet little angel." As I barely finished my sentence Wooyoung was already up and hugging me tightly while he kept crying on my chest. "Of course, I'll give you you all the time in the world!" He sobbed, but actually he sounded happier than he looked a few seconds ago. "I was such a bad boyfriend for forcing you to tell your Sunbaenim that you're gay. I'm so-" "No," I interrupted him. "I'm sorry for everything. You didn't do anything wrong. I did and I'm very sorry for what I have done, so please forgive me, Woo. I love you and I don't want to hide my true self in front of my friends. I'll introduce you as my boyfriend as soon as I'm ready. I promise! I will work on it." I loosened up our embrace and brightly smiled at Wooyoung who was now also smiling.

His cute little lips were forming a little 'I love you' and then placed itself on my lips. And the kiss was awesome! I could fell Wooyoung's passion for me. The argument were already forgiven and forgotten and what was really counting was the fact that I was kissing Wooyoung's sweet pure lips. I wasn't really thinking about my mum and dad standing right beside us. There were just Wooyoung and me.

And slowly our kiss became a little bit more intimate. I was over Woo's lips and he did as I wanted and opened his mouth a little to let me sneak in. Our tongues began a little fight while my arms tightened around his torso. Wooyoung smiled in our kiss as I got closer to him. His tears were no longer streaming down his cheeks and he already calmed down, which mentally let me sigh in release.


 

 

Chansung's POV:

I smiled at the sight of my son kissing his boyfriend. They are a really cute couple. Standing there and kissing each other without thinking about anything or anyone. It reminds me a bit of Junsu and me. After our kids met for the first time, I was so relieved that I just wanted to kiss Junsu everywhere and everytime to show him how much I love him and making good for the time we hid our relationship because of me.

Junsu also stand up from the couch and walked over to me. He had a cute little smile on his face as he looked at me. I put my arm around Junsu's waist and then walked out of the living room to give our children a little private time for each other. Besides it would be kind of awkward to stand in front of them any longer.

"Phew~ I'm glade they made it up." I laughed and sat down on a chair. Junsu also laughed and filled his glass with water. He took a sip and also sat down in front of me. "Thank God, they didn't end up in a big fight like Taecyeon and Nichkhun once. They didn't talked for like a whole month. It was so really exhausting back then." Junsu complained and took another sip from his glass. I nodded, but looked confused at Junsu. "Apropos Taecyeon, where is your son? Junho also didn't come home yet. What time is it?" I asked a little bit worried, because Junho is normally already at home at this time. He don't go to parties, so where is he??

"Don't you know?" Junsu asked a bit confused. I shook my head. "What should I know?" "Taecyeon and Junho went on a little trip to a spa. They won't come back till Sunday afternoon. Did you already forgot that Junho asked you for approval?" I nodded. Junho asked me for approval for a trip with Taecyeon? And I agreed?!

"And they are alone on this trip?" I asked really worried. I mean my little baby completely alone!!

"What do you mean by they are alone?" "No other friends? Just Taecyeon and Junho a whole weekend?" I gulped. "Channie, what is it you want to say?" "My baby boy is a whole weekend alone with your son named Taecyeon the beast!!! God-knows-what will happen!! Maybe he-....NO! I don't even want to imagine what will happen to my little cute baby boy." I shook my head roughly to banished my thoughts.

"What?" Junsu laughed out loud. "Do you really think my son is a beast?" He asked still laughing. "Taec wouldn't ever do something Junho wouldn't want. And besides they're both old enough to do what they want. Channie, Junho is a 16 years old teenager. He is no longer the little cute Appa-boy he used to be." Junsu said warmly smiling. "You know, Taecyeon is a good boyfriend for Junho." I lightly nodded and tried to calm down.

"Maybe you're right." I smiled, but I'm still a bit worried. "Junho knows what he's doing."

At least...I hope so.


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally!!! :DD Chapter two....how was it?

Maybe leave a comment? ;D

So yeah, hope you enjoyed it ;D

Annyong, Kouki (^-^)/'  (Just a cute gif of Umma Junsu and Maknae Wooyoung :33)