The Seducing

Our Little Moments As A Family

Wooyoung's POV:

I was standing in front of our, Nichkhun and mine, bed on which Nichkhun laid with his upper body against the headboard. He was reading a book, probably some fiction because this were his favorites. I was standing in the door frame, thinking about what I would do next because I wasn't sleepy yet.

"Nichkhun?" I asked and gazed at the older boy who didn't consider it as necessary to look up from his book but just answered with a simple "Hm?". I didn't know if he was even listening but I probably already knew his answer anyway.
"Are we still going for a walk ...or can I change into my pyjama?" I knew Nichkhun was going to deny my question but I asked anyway. Maybe he still wanted to got the beach to talk. In the evening the words sometimes begin to spout out of him. He once told me that the night is the only time he sometimes waste his thoughts to think about his past. He doesn't often think about his mother but when he does he mostly ends up crashing something while crying and asking himself over and over again what he did wrong.
I'm the only one besides Chansung who can comfort him after his paroxysm of crashing and crying. I'm comforting him by listening. Just listening is enough.
Nichkhun isn't someone who is that talkative or often share his thoughts, so I'm thankful for every night he spends sharing his feelings and thoughts with me, whether it had been one of his bad nights or one of his good one, as long as he confides me his inner self a bit more.

 

And maybe at the beach, we would also start kissing each other gently. I guess it's full moon tonight so it would be very romantic to kiss under the moonlight.........but it's Nichkhun after all, why would he want to?
He is definitely not a romantic guy, sadly, nor does he like to be outside by night when bugs and other insects could harm him. Geez, he's really something! Staying in his room and playing Starcraft all night at the weekends.
But I guess I love him anyway. I just love him for who he is, with all his flaws and bad habits.

"Nya, it's just too comfortable over here," Nichkhun answered with a sentence I had expected. He didn't want to move an inch tonight after he settled down comfortably on our bed. "Change and join me over here, Woo." A smile appeared on my face as Nichkhun hit the spot besides him with his plat hand to signalize me that I should lay down besides him.
"Ok." I simply said. My hands reached for the edge of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head as I took my steps towards the bed. I placed it on a chair next to my bedside table, my pants followed right after it. Still wearing my boxer and already holding my pyjama top in my hands as a better idea of spending my evening instead of sleeping popped up in my head. I placed the pyjama back on the chair where also my other clothes laid.

"Nichkhun~?" The older one didn't look up again but kept reading his book which seemed quite interesting.
"Hm?" He asked again and puffed his pillow behind him to make himself more cozy. I sighed at him but quickly grinned as I took my steps forward to him.
Standing next to the bed, I crawled onto it and sat on Nichkhun's tights in front of his book which laid onto his lap and also right in front of me, Nichkhun's face which still looked down to the black Korean letters.
"I'm not tired yet." I said pouting, blowing up my cheeks roundly while trying to act cutely.
"Then read something." Nichkhun said just cool and turned the page.
"But I don't want to..." I protested still pouting. I had to take the next further step to set the ball rolling.

With a small grin on my lips, I placed my index finger on top of Nichkhun's clothed chest and slowly slid it down.
But my acting left Nichkhun cold. And just like nothing happened he suggested to, "Play a game with the Ipad or listen to some music." With that, he grabbed the Ipad next to him with one hand and without looking he held it in front of me. He held it for quite a while without putting it back down before I took it out of his hand and placed it back on his bedside table.
"I rather thought of something else..." I slightly grinned and my finger placed itself again at the bottom of Nichkhun's shirt. I slid it down a little further till my hand reached his pants' zipper. Slowly, very slowly I opened it and laid forward to whisper seducingly into Nichkhun's ear, "Something more naughty."

I had expected Khun to look up in surprise but he didn't move an inch. Just his eyes went through the lines of his book like I hadn't just suggested to have .
And it's rather unusually that I suggest something like that. Normally it's Mr. My-Book-Is-More-Interesting-Than-My-Boyfriend who sneaks in my room and crawls under my blanket to lay besides me when I'm already half asleep.
I often sleep on the side with me facing the wall, so he mostly snuggles up to me from behind. His chest touching my back and his crotch rubbing against my . He lovely calls it lek sa pho:k which means small in Thai. He thought my also needs a name because Junho's also got one, the Ho-. And so because my is smaller but just as round as Junho's, he calls it now the small .

And if he wants more than just cuddling till we both fall asleep closely laying besides each other, he starts to down my chest to my crotch while he still kind of hugs me from behind. He will my lower part of body and start to kiss my neck area. I will enjoy it and dedicate myself to his touch and....yeah we will probably end up having .

"Hm, then do it." He mumbled absently and flipped the page once more. I stared at him blankly. Did he just casually say 'then do it'? How can just turn me down like this? That's not fair! It's not the easiest thing to do for me to ask for .
Is that book really this interesting to embarrass me like that?
"I mean something naughty naughty, you know?"
"Hm, yeah, just do it." Really now? Nichkhun, you're killing me....
"I'm going to kill our parents and after that I will abuse Junho. Maybe I will drink a coffee afterwards, are you okay with that?"
"Yeah, yeah, just go on with it." I'm facepalming myself right now, Hwang Nichkhun.
"You not even listening to me!" I complained and crossed my arms while making a pouting face to underline my annoyance. It probably looked rather cute than threatening but it doesn't matter as long as Nichkhun gets that I'm annoyed.

Finally Nichkhun looked up from his book because of me complaining and hitting his shoulder lightly. With an innocent smile on his lips he asked, "What did you say again? I'm sorry for not listening, Woo. Don't be mad. This book is just really interesting." More interesting than ? Hmpf.
"I said I'm bored and that I want to do something..." I paused for a moment. It's not as easy as it is when Nichkhun doesn't look me straight in the eyes. "Something...naughty." I mumbled the last word quietly. A small part of me didn't want Nichkhun to hear me saying something as much embarrassing as that.

 

"You mean...?" Nichkhun asked unsure if I really meant 'that'. I nodded with a slight uneasy smile on my lips which said 'Yes, I really just suggested to have . And yeah, you ignored me before!' Kind of annoyance still swung with my smile.
But at least he didn't spend a last single gaze at his book. He even closed it and put it besides him.
"Yes, I mean." I just said and made Nichkhun understand. My gaze was strong and right into Nichkhun's eyes but what he said next let my confidence shrink. "But I'm very tired, you know..." His lips formed up to a nasty grin and faked a yawn like he was really tired. I just looked at him in disbelief. Did he really just say that he's too tired to have with me?
Ouh, I hate you, Nichkhun!
Can't you just have with me instead of playing this game with me? It's embarrassing for me. Can't you see my blushed face right in front of you? I'm embarrassed as hell!!
"So I guess, I'm sleeping now. If you could just-" Nichkhun lightly pushed me off him and reached for the blanket at the end of the bed. "-move aside, thank you." And with that he moved his pillow in the right place and laid down, even closed his eyes.

I just sat there on my knees, looking kind of desperate and confused, besides a fake sleeping Nichkhun and couldn't believe my eyes. I tried to think about something but nothing came to my head because I was just too embarrassed that I was turned down.
I slowly got up from the bed and turned around to face the chair on which my pyjama laid. Too sad that it was going to be used tonight. Nichkhun is surely missing out something tonight.
Just as I had grabbed my pyjama top and was about to pull it above my head, Nichkhun began to speak again. "But maybe I'm not so tired if you wake me up with your cute little tongue, you know." He said, sounding as unconcerned as before. I turned my attention back on him and put down the pyjama top. Nichkhun on the opposite did not, just like his voice, pay any attention to me. His beautiful but cruel back was still facing me and his head was laying calmly on his pillow. This boy was a real tease, a horrible one.

"Y-You want me to seduce you?" I asked carefully. My cheeks turned a bit red and became hot because it was definitely embarrassing to ask such a question. Nichkhun turned around to me and brought himself in a teasing but y pose. He was laying on his side while he supported his head with his hand. His other arm laid casually on his side.
"It's just a suggestion," He said and started to grin brightly and teasingly. "Because you want me so badly tonight eventhough I'm so tired." Nichkhun faked a yawn and continued his grinning. I, who was very embarrassed about this whole situation eventhough I was rather confident before, bit my lips and stared down at the floor. "W-Where should I use my tongue?" My foot moved aimlessly across the carpeted floor and my look followed it nervously. I was definitely not able to look Nichkhun into his eyes confidently. My heartbeat increased to a level where it felt like it actually would be dangerous for me to be this nervous.

"Don't know....where you want to." Nichkhun simply said. He sat up in a more straightened position and pulled up his shirt teasingly slow. I watched him doing so with my head still down but with my eyes looking cautiously up. He threw his shirt on the floor and also took off his baggy pants which he often wears in his free time. He loves this kind of pants the most because they 'offer him a lot of leg space' and they are the 'most comfortable pants in the world', like he said.
Just wearing his boxer, he laid himself against the headboard and smiled at me. "Ready."

My head moved up and I took small steps towards the bed and towards Nichkhun. I crawled up to his lap and sat down there once again. I didn't look up but instead looked at Nichkhun's abs which were right in front of me. A sound of short laugh was to be heard from Nichkhun as I literally stared at his abdominal muscles which seemed quiet pretty and perfect. A thing you couldn't say of my abs because they weren't that pretty and perfect. You couldn't even call it a six pack, it was more like a barely four pack.
But I quit comparing myself to Nichkhun long time ago because it was useless. Nichkhun definitely had the better body of us two, he definitely was the stronger one and his look was more handsome than mine, but he choose me of all the boys and girls surround him, I was the one who stirred his blood and let his heart beat faster. He didn't ever mind if I had just a four pack and looked rather cute than handsome, because he thinks I'm perfect and gorgeous the way I am and that's enough.

As I noticed Nichkhun laughing, I finally faced him with a nervous and embarrassed look. The grin on his lips from laughing just didn't fade which made my confidence becoming virtually zero - not that I had any confident left, I guess it went further down to something in negative territory - but I still wanted to seduce Nichkhun. Just this once I also wanted to take the upper hand and be the dominant one. Just once I wanted to satisfy my boyfriend while he laid back and enjoyed it.
And I had absolutely no idea how.

I first lowered my head to Nichkhun's neck. I wasn't able to face and kiss him, so I at least used my mouth on a more comfortable area to bring my boyfriend pleasure. I his soft skin and gently bite into it, leaving my lightly red mark behind. Fortunately we were on summer break and didn't have to go to school tomorrow, otherwise Nichkhun wouldn't let me leave my marks. He hates it if someone can see his hickeys, but I'm considerate of him. I also don't like it....but Nichkhun on the other hand has no regrets for leaving his marks on my neck, my shoulder or other parts of my body where everybody is able to see what we did last night. He likes to mark me as his so that nobody would touch me when he's not around.

Back to Nichkhun and his neck, as I had kind of finished his neck area, I slowly kissed my way down towards his upper body part. I along his collar bone and kissed further down to his where I hesitantly over it. My lips drew their lines along Nichkhun's muscular chest with small kisses which I also spread around and on top of Nichkhun's s.
And I had to admit that I didn't really know what to do about Nichkhun and this whole seducing thing. I probably didn't even know how to seduce a man in the right way.
Presumably that was also the reason why Nichkhun had stopped me and lifted up my chin to have me looking at him.
"And you really think that would wake me up?" He asked and gave a short laugh. A small laugh which quickly took away my just rebuilt confidence once more.
"D-Did it feel no good?" I asked shyly and highly embarrassed with reddened plump cheeks. Nichkhun shook his head, his hand my hot cheek and his lips smiling warmly at me. "It felt very good but you still have to learn to be a bit more agressive to call it seduction," He chuckled quietly. "And it is way more fun to see you're cute reaction when I'm seducing you."

I still sat on his lap, not knowing what to do next as Nichkhun gently pushed me down from his lap so I was once again kneeling beside him. I was a bit confused and dumbfounded, wondering if this was it and now we would go to sleep. With a questioning look at my face I watched Nichkhun ignoring me and sitting up again in a straight position.
Okay, it didn't look like he was going to sleep but what else? I wanted to be the dominant part for tonight - just in the beginning of course! As if Nichkhun will let me top him, never...
And it looks like this time I won't be able to show him that I can also play the dominant role. I can also be manly and seduce a man with my skills! Why won't you let me, Nichkhun?

Still kneeling on the bed, Nichkhun placed himself in front of me. He grinned lightly, stretching out his arm and touching my chest with his hands. He slowly pushed me towards the headboard. I crawled up to it with my knees being bent and a bit stretched so that Nichkhun sneaked between my legs and leaned forward. He looked me straight in the eyes and I literally could see love in his. His smile, his body language, his eyes, his whole appearance emitted love, warmth and gentleness.
Even though he didn't let me be dominant tonight, he cared more than anyone else for me. 

"Shall I teach you how to do it?" He asked, his lips right in front of mine but not touching them. "Seducing a man?"
Not knowing how to answer and if I should answer, I slightly nodded. My head was blank, I couldn't think straight because of Nichkhun's sweet plump lips right in front of me. I didn't know what to do and just stared at Nichkhun's dark deep brown eyes which closed right in that moment and came closer to me till I felt this sweet plump lips on mine. He captured them fiercely with all his passion for me. It wasn't a light touch anymore, there was more force behind that kiss, more strength and small fight for dominance.
I let myself in for Nichkhun's kisses. Dominance wasn't something for me, I guess,....at least for tonight. 

Nichkhun's hand which laid still on my chest up until now, were now moving up to my s, brushed over them and went down again to my abs. His lips, still kissing mine, opened a bit and his tongue slightly over mine, asking for entrance which I granted him. We had a little fight which was rather like an embracing and fondling our tongues.
And I had to admit that I probably prefer the passive part. Being passive I was finally able to relax and lean back to enjoy Nichkhun's touches. My cheeks weren't that red anymore and my heartbeat went back to normal. Nichkhun's eyes weren't scary anymore and I had no longer to avoid them because I was too embarrassed. I just stayed calm and enjoyed the pleasure Nichkhun's moves gave me.

The older one stopped our kiss with a gentle, not so forceful peck on my lips and then kissed further down to my neck. One of his hands was over my upper leg while his tongue drew its lines across my neck and upper chest area. His tongue's tip pressed softly against my skin, giving pleasure to my body. Feeling his tenderness, my whole body warmed up and my skin became more sensitive than before, so I was feeling his passionately touches on my chest, my legs and my cheeks even more.

Just Nichkhun's touch can make me this sensitive.
Just the older's touch can make me lose my mind.
Just his touch can make me tremble because of pleasure and embarrassment.
His touches are the reasons, I feel nervous every time we get intimate because I'm afraid of doing something wrong...

As Nichkhun placed kisses all over my chest, I felt his hand slowly going down to my boxer. A few times did he lightly over it and then began to massage my already half erected member.
I moaned softly as his fingertips brushed over my sensitive section. Nichkhun grinned into his kisses and playfully on one of my s, while his hand went further up to the edge of my boxer. I wasn't even able to realize what his intention was as he quickly slipped under the elastic band and eventually into my boxer, touching my member without some clothing between it and his hand.

A moan escaped my mouth as Nichkhun slowly began to over my . He went up and down very gently to tease me a few times, before he actually placed his fingers around my member, making me wince in surprise.
As Nichkhun felt me tensing up, he grinned lightly into his kisses and started to kiss further up once again. I felt his lips and tongue slowly making their way to my neck. Up there, he on the sensitive skin and left his marks once more.

and my sensitive spots, my became even louder at Nichkhun's pleasure.
But I didn't want him to hear my moans because they are embarrassing. Also the face I make when I do this embarrassing sounds is embarrassing! Nichkhun says he likes it, he thinks it's one of the most things I have.
To shut myself up, I covered my mouth by pressing my right hand against it, also closing my eyes to endure the pleasure, which is given me by Nichkhun, quietly.
"Ya~ don't cover your mouth." Nichkhun whispered into my ear, giving me goose bumps. "I wanna hear your sweet voice." My heart reached its limit and became uncontrollable. His voice and words killed me, they took my breath away. Nichkhun knew exactly what his words caused me to feel.

So Nichkhun softly embraced my wrist and placed it next to me on the sheet. After that everything proceed more quickly, Nichkhun got off me, pulled me down so that my head was lying on the pillow, unclothed me completely, did the same with his last cloth and bend down to kiss me passionately. Rubbing against my own made me moan once more, this time into Nichkhun lips which made him grin a little. He kept continuing while his fingers raked through my hair, grabbed it and hold onto it kind of aggressively. He liked it when I gasped of the little pain I felt through his dominance.

Nichkhun rubbed a few times more against me till he straightened himself again and bent up my legs, placing himself right in front me. I knew what this was about so I grabbed the bottle of lube, which was standing on Nichkhun's bed table like always, and handed it to him without even thinking twice. He took it with a bright grin while I couldn't effort myself to not blush and turning my head to the side, avoiding Nichkhun's gaze.

"Oh look, we got someone impatient here." With a laugh and a pop-sound from the now opened bottle, Nichkhun placed some lube on his index and middle finger. "You okay by starting with two fingers, aren't you, Mister impatient?" He smiled once again and before I could even answer, his two finger had already entered me. A loud groan left my lips and my head whipped back immediately. A third one followed right after, substantiating Nichkun's and his actual impatience, even so it didn't bother me because I was already used to this whole thing. A spreading wasn't even needed anymore, it was rather used by Nichkhun to tease me more and see me suffering while groaning sensually.

He enjoyed the show he was given a little more before he removed his fingers and started to lubricate his hard and thick which had already released some precum. I my lips while he touched himself so gracefully but also playfully, enjoying the short moment of admiring my lover without blushing. 

With a last , Nichkhun placed his right in front of my hole, leant forward and kissed me softly on my lips while entering me gently with much carefulness. "Ah~ so good~" I moaned and closed my eyes in pleasure, pushing Nichkhun off me just a little bit to make him entering me more quickly this time. He kept accelerating the pace each time he entered me, making me unable to suppress my .

By tomorrow my voice will be husky and me will be unable to speak anymore.

 

 

Chansung's POV:

It was already half past ten when the whole Hwang family had gathered together in the big dinner hall where our delicious breakfast was calling for us. My stomach had rumbled since eight o'clock but since I wasn't able to kick my beautiful wife harshly out of bed, I had waited till woke up by himself. And now I was literally starving to death.

My mouth filled itself immediately with a flood of saliva as I saw the sparkling fried eggs and the twinkling bacon. 'Come to Appa' I thought as I grabbed a plate and stacked up a mountain made of all the delicious food which was presented to me. They even had bananas which shined brighter than the sun over Busan. It seemed like the food was even better than the other days. I was definitely in heaven, food heaven!

 

As we had sat down, I immediately began to climb my mountain with a fork and my own mouth. Wooyoung and Nichkhun watched me in disbelieve, Junsu just shrugged and began to cut an apple for Woo and Ho. Taecyeon encountered me and also began to dig into his mountain of bacon. I grinned brightly at him and held my thumb up, Taecyeon did the same and this was when I noticed first...

"Oh Taecyeon!" I said surprised and pointed at the tiny silver ring on his finger. "You got yourself a ring? I thought you don't like jewelry in general." Taecyeon turned his hand to look at the ring on his own and instantly began to smile like a foul. "No, it isn't just a jew-" "Oh, Yeobo, look! Our Junho got the same ring on his hand!" Junsu interrupted Taec and pointed now at Junho's ring finger where the same ring was to be found.

A bit confused, I looked from Taec's hand to Junho's hand, examined the two rings and slowly began to make sense of this ring-thing. As soon as I finally understood I began to cheerfully laugh at the two who just looked at each other puzzled. I couldn't get a hold of myself again because this whole situation was just too hilarious. Everyone else at the table wasn't laughing but looking at me very weird but also curious, so explained the obvious situation to them.

"I can't believe you two-" I took a few deep breaths before continuing without laughing so hard anymore. "You just incidentally bought the same ring and didn't even know about until now." Thinking about this hilarious situation made me laugh again, holding onto my stomach which already hurt because of the laughing. "Now you can use it as a couple ring! What a great incident!"

Taecyeon mouth left a little desperate, a little embarrassed laugh while he awkwardly scratched his head.  "Actually....it is already more than a couple ring..." He pause for a moment, looking at Junho who smiled lightly and took Taecyeon's hand in his own. My laugh still hadn't decreased yet. "Because....because since yesterday it's our sign of love, it's an engagement ring. Junho and I want to get married."

I abruptly stopped laughing while opening my eyes widely in disbelieve. I looked at Junsu who looked not as much shocked as I but still taken by surprise.

"Y-Y-You want WHAT???" My mouth and eyes opened like an idiot I looked between the two of them and couldn't just not believe what I just heard. My baby wants to marry? My little cute boy name Junho wants to marry his five years older brother??!! But he's just too young to leave home and get married. Who would cut his apple every morning when Junsu nor I will be there to cut it? His vitamin! He won't get it! He will become weak and probably ill because of a lack of vitamins! My poor baby! He can't marry now, it will mean his death!

"That's great news of you two! I'm so happy! My son's are getting married!" I heard Junsu's sweet enthusiastic voice. As soon as he said that he my back and smiley lovingly at me. "Channie, aren't you overwhelmingly happy too?" He asked innocently so I couldn't do else than nodding and forcing myself to smile too. "Yes, I'm very happy too that my Junho will be married to such a great man as your Taecyeon." I heard a relieved breath leaving both of the boys lungs. Yes, I accept their plan to get married. And it wasn't even a lie, to be honest I would prefer Junho to stay with his Appa forever but since he can't, Taecyeon is the only man I'm willing to give my Baby Ho.

"I just want you two to wait with moving out till Junho finished school and Taecyeon learned how to cut apples properly." Junho nodded heavily while Taecyeon looked at me in disbelieve again and nodded slowly with a clear 'What the actual ?!'-expression on his face.

"Okay, then you will have our blessings." I smiled at them as well as at Junsu before I gave back my attention to the egg and bacon mountain in front of my nose. "Let's finish breakfast!" I announced and dig once again into my food.


(That's how I imagine Chansung digging into his food :D)

  (He's so cute *-* :33)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey, I guess? :'D

Do you still remember me? :o I don't know how much of you will still read this but I hope most of you will :3

I deeply apologize for not updating .__.

Last year I lost my interest in kpop nearly completly....all due to the loss of my best kpop friend (she's not dead, just dead to me if you know what I mean...)

But I finally got time and need to get interested in kpop again (watched a few real 2pm episodes....it wasn't that difficult to get hooked up again, it's 2pm after all :'D)

So I also want to bring my asianfanfic account back to life. I have regained motivation to write new chapters and to upload it for you guys.

I finally finished this chapter which was half-finished over more than a year on Christmas *0* so it's a special gift for you guys <3 I really hope you will read it :3 Better chapters will follow *^* I will do my best :3

Love Ya all - Kouki :3

 

P.S. Since I lost interest in kpop for more than a year, my English kind of became pretty bad and miserable (even worse than before :'D)....so I would like to ask you, my readers, if anyone who is really good at English would volunteer to become my beta reader? :3 I would be very happy if I could find someone ♥