The Trip to An Amusement Park

Our Little Moments As A Family

Junsu's POV:

"Wooyoung!" I cried through the house to call the youngest out of the living room.

"Ne, Umma?" He asked as he entered the kitchen. I wrapped the last sandwich, I had prepared, in sandwich paper and turned around to Woo. "I prepared some sandwiches for the trip. Can you bring these to your brothers?" I pointed at the sandwiches which made my little boy gape with amazement. "Woah, Umma, you did everything for us? Thank you! Umma JJANG!" He said brightly smiling and hugged me tight. "It was actually no trouble at all. I can't let my little boys starving, can I?" I said laughing lightly and handed Woo the food packages over. He took them and left the kitchen packed full of food while shouting for his Hyungs.

"NICHKHUN! JUNHO! UMMA MADE SANDWICHES FOR US! GET YOUR BAGS! NOW!" I laughed at my little boy for ordering his older Hyungs around. He's so cute when he's all bossy. ㅋㅋㅋ

I turned around to the kitchen counter where I made the sandwiches and also a bit of a mess. I sighed quietly and started to clean up the chaos I created. I didn't really know how I made all of this mess. Even my apron I was wearing was covered in mayonnaise, mustard and some pieces of tomato.

As I was deepened in my cleaning the door bell rang a few times in a row. "Jaebum." I sighed again and dropped the kitchen towel as another ring was heard. "Coming!" I shouted and made my way to the front door.

Still wearing my apron I opened the door to actually see my exited Hyung at the door step, ready to come in. I greeted him by a warmly hug and then let him in. "You're early." I said laughing, because he's always too early when it's something about his nephews. "Of course! Can't wait to spend the whole day with my cute nephews!" He said excited and looked around the hallway, searching for either his nephews or Kwon and Changmin.

"Are Kwon and Changmin already here?" He asked still looking around. "No," I laughed. "You're about 20 minutes too early. Of course they're not here by now, Babo." I lightly hit the back of his head and closed the front door, because Jaebum finally stepped out of way. He looked a bit sulky but not because of my little . He's already used to it.

"Aish, Kwon is always late....does he even care about his nephews? Too sad that we can't go without him..." The older male complained and sighed. "Like I said, you're about 20 minutes too early. I just finished the sandwiches for the kids. And for Kwon, he does care and will be just in time, like you also were supposed to be!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever.....And?" Jaebum had asked when he turned around to look at me instead of the hallway. "And what?" I asked playing dumb but grinning inwardly. "Where are my nephews? My super-duber-fluffy-cutie little pieces of cuteness?" I was about to answer when Junho walked around a corner and me answering became needless.

"JUNHO!" Jaebum screamed and his arms flew open immediately to ran toward his nephew and hug him tightly like he didn't see him for ages or he was presumed dead or something dramatic like that.

Junho just squealed in surprise while his uncle was about to crush him to death. "U-Uncle Jae-Jaebum....please." He croaked out with the last of his strength but Jae kept hugging him tight. It was actually a quite cute scenario I got offered. Junho looked a bit squished as his cheek were pressed against Jaebum's but that let him look even cuter.

Junho endured Jaebum's squish-attack for a while but then started to struggle under Jae's embrace. And as he struggled and tried to release himself from his uncle's hug, Jae looked across to me. I felt how his gaze wandered up my body and down again. Then he looked into my eyes and said with a filthy grin on his lips "Nice Apron you're wearing there. I didn't know you would actually look that y in such a thing," And with an even more filthier smile he asked "A present from my dear brother-in-law?" I blushed heavily as Jaebum mentioned that I looked y and suddenly I felt myself so embarrassed that I wished the ground would open and swallow me up.

Jaebum watched me blushing like a overripe tomato and started to giggle lightly while still holding Junho in his arms. "Aww Junho, your Umma is so cute when he's blushing, isn't he?" Junho nodded and smiled at me, totally forgotten that his uncle was still hugging him a bit too tightly to endure.

And in my embarrassment I felt two strong arms wrapping around my waist and a chin laid itself on my shoulder. "A great present to our 3rd anniversary, isn't it?" I heard Chansung saying behind me and a shiver ran through me as his low voice hit my ear. And my face got even redder.

Aish, that man! Sometimes I feel like newlyweds when he gets all flirty and makes me blush instantly. I don't know by myself why he still makes me blush even though we're married for almost two years. I guess he's special. My special, all flirty hubby who makes me turn red nearly all the time.

"Ehm....I....Kwon!" I stuttered and released myself from Channie's embrace. "I'm going to call him and ask him what's taking him and Changmin so long. Right! Ehm....I have to go." I said while pointing to the kitchen in which I disappeared to escape from the embarrassing situation.

"But he's not even late. He will come in time, you said by yourself." I heard Jaebum saying from the corridor but didn't answered. I just picked up our house telephone and dialed Kwon's number.


 

Jaebum's POV:

I let go of Junho and ruffled through his hair before I followed him to my other nephews who were sitting in the living room, watching some cartoon.

"NICHKHUN~! WOOYOUNGIE~!" I called them and spread my arms wide open to let them know that I wanted a hug as a welcoming. With an eye-rolling, Nichkhun stood up from the couch and hugged me, so did Wooyoung. I embraced them tightly while brightly smiling and released them after some seconds.

"Ah, I missed you all so much!" I cried and also ruffled them through their hair while wiping away an imaginary tear and let out a small sigh to give my performance more dramatic. " We missed you too, uncle Jaebum." Junho smiled and lay his hand on my shoulder. "You may have a seat while we're waiting for aunt Kwon and uncle Changmin," Junho offered me and pointed to an empty seat next to Nichkhun whom already gave his attention back to the TV. "We were currently watching Pororo, Wooyoung's favorite program. Lately he's addicted to the little penguin." Junho explain while taking a seat next to me. 

"Ah, Pororo. I still remember when Wooyoung was a little preschool child, we watched this series nearly every afternoon during my lunch break while Junsu still had some work to do. Too bad I didn't know you boys back then and we couldn't watch it all together.......but by the way, where's Taec, my big baby boy?" I asked confused and disappointed because my oldest nephew didn't show up to give his uncle a warm and kind embrace like he always did.

"He couldn't take a day off today because his boss still has a lot of work for him, so he won't come with us to the amusement park, sadly...." Junho explained to me while looking a bit bleakly at me and then at his fingers. I nodded understandable and put my arm around his shoulder to pull him closer to me while cheerily smiling, but I also felt sad about it that my Taecyeonnie couldn't come with us. I know how disappointed and cloudy you feel if you can't participate in someone others fun because of work. As the CEO of Jellyfish I have also a lot of work, so I can't see my family that often even if I want to so badly.

Every thing had been a lot easier when we, Junsu, Kwonnie and I, were still kids. Back then we had so much spare time that we didn't even know what to do. Junsu still does have spare time and I'm jealous of him and his job, he has so much time for his sons and sees them much oftener than I do, of course he is their Umma, but I would also like to spent more time with them.

Fortunately, we got a whole day to spent together at the amusement park today.   


 


 

The whole time we were waiting for Changmin and Kwon to arrive, we watched Pororo. Even though it was a children's program I had a lot fun watching it, because it reminded me of the old times when Wooyoung and Taecyeon were still little kids and I wasn't already working as an CEO of my own entertainment.

While everybody was watching Pororo, I looked to my right and saw Wooyoung entrancing watching the screen where the little Pororo was about to try ice skating for the first time. A small smile placed itself on my lips as I watched the lovely scene of my nephew squishing his soft toy Pororo, which he got last birthday, and sharing the thrill with the little penguin. Just like ten years ago. Sometimes it seems like Woo is still the same and hasn't changed at all since he was six years old, but I guess he did.

I looked at the person between Wooyoung and me and nodded.

Yes, he did change. Compared to ten years ago, Wooyoung got himself a boyfriend - Nichkhun - he grew up to a teenager who got to know to a thing called love and learned what it meant to actually love someone.

Nichkhun is really a nice guy, a perfect fit for Woo. He let him become independent from his Umma (sometimes, after all he's still a mummy's boy) and also let him become maturer. Nichkhun really takes care of Woo and I would welcome it if he will marry Wooyoung one day.

My cute little Baby-Woo dressed in a white suit with a bunch of red flowers in his hand and to his left his Appa who leads him to the altar where Nichkhun is standing in a black suit with a big smile on his face and-

"-bum! Uncle Jaebum!" Wooyoung and Junho woke me up from my daydream through shaking my body lightly. I confusedly looked at them one after another and tried to remember when I spaced out thinking about KhunWoo getting married.

"Uncle Jaebum, Changmin and Kwonnie are finally here," Wooyoung said grabbing my wrist and pulled me up to my feeds, me being still a bit dizzy and confused after my sudden woken up of my daydream. "We can drive off now! Come on, Uncle, get dressed!" Wooyoung said overexcited while jumping up and down. Junho on the other hand was long gone, disappeared in his room to maybe get some final things for our trip.


 


 

After 10 minutes of saying goodbye to Umma and Appa and getting their bags with self made sandwiches by Junsu, we could finally drove off to the amusement park.

The ride was funny as ever if you're on a trip with the Park family. Kwon, Wooyoung and I sang random songs on the radio. Mostly in Korean but some English songs as well....it was funny, because, you know, their English isn't the best but even though they know how awful their pronunciation sometimes is, they sang the loudest. To Nichkhun and my delectation, because we actually knew English.

And when a Korean girl group song came on, Junho sometimes sang along with us or even danced a small part of the main choreo. It was really entertaining to be on a van with my nephews, my brother and his boyfriend. I didn't know how much I actually missed my family while I had so much work to do with my entertainment.


 


 

Finally have arrived at the amusement park, we bought tickets for the boys and us, which weren't that cheap, and started to explore the park together. 

It was huge, horrifyingly huge. So in order that nobody disappears we stuck together and didn't let one another out of eyesight. At first we rode a small roller coaster to slowly get used to it and because Auntie Kwonnie and my little Baby Woo don't like the big roller coaster in which yourself gets tossed around and you won't get out of it without some bruises.

But we had also a lot fun riding the 'small' roller coaster. Sometimes when we came around a big tossing one, Changmin, Nichkhun, me and sometimes Junho too rode it while Wooyoung and Kwon watched us screaming and making ugly faces while dropping deep downwards. And laughing at us afterward when we came back to them with shaking legs and a dazing facial expression, but we definitely had our fun.


 

After we rode a few more roll coaster, also a water roll coaster which got our jeans pretty wet, we decided to get some food because the adrenaline rushes made us very hungry. So we kept our eyes open for one of the snack stalls and settled down near the big Gyro Drop Tower to watch the people screaming while eating our chips and drinking our coke.

It was funny how the people did themselves a mischief by riding this horrible thing. Just the look of it turned my stomach by itself. And so did Junho's, Kwon's and even Nichkhun's but Changmin seemed quiet unimpressed. For him it has to be at least two kilometers tall and the cart has to drive through a ring of fire before he's kind of impressed and his stomach would make a turn. He's a pretty though guy, a good match to my little brother who is nearly afraid of everything......even though Changmin is old....really old....even older then me! And tall....damn tall! He's a really good match to my little fearful Dongsaeng.

But sometimes it's really awkward to talk to him and looking 10 feet upwards. I'm not the tallest - I know - but someone that tall talking to me is just not fair! I wonder how it might feel for Kwon to look someone a lot taller than himself everyday in the eyes......if his nape already hurts?

Yes, he's only like six, seven centimeters taller than me but compared to me he got an acceptable height......I might be a bit jealous....maybe....tall damn bastard!! ><


 

Nichkhun's POV:

"Hey Guys, are you up too for a ride on that?" Changmin said pointing directly at the Gyro Drop Tower which was once again about to fall down with loud screams, death screams...

"Y-You really want to ride th-THAT?!" Junho asked stuttering with a facial expression of fear and unease. I agreed, I was afraid to by thinking of riding 'that'. I know it's safe but it can't change my mind from thinking I would die if I ride it and the fact it's safe can also not stop my legs from shaking.

"Yes! Come on, let's ride that big tower," Changmin suggested excitedly. "Everyone who came to this park is talking about it. I want to ride it too. Come on! Jaebum? Nichkhun? Junho?" Like a little child which Changmin definitely wasn't anymore stood up from his chair and pulled me by my wrist. "Khun, me and you are the manliest among us. You won't disappoint me, right?" He said and drank the last sip of his coke.

I hesitated and also took a sip from my coke. Should I really ride that thing? Sure I was manly, but does manly mean taking dangerous risks where one can die? I don't think so.....but I don't want to disappoint uncle Changmin.

Slowly, almost in slow-motion, I nodded and placed my empty coke glass bottle at the table to be pulled up to my feeds the next moment and be dragged along to the death tower. The others followed us. I heard their steps and with every step I took by my own, my legs became more like jelly and I started to regret my decision more and more.

"Ah!" Changmin suddenly said as we stopped in front of the tower. "Junho don't you want to come with us? I think it will be great fun to ride it. Wanna give it a try?" He asked and let go of my wrist which I immediately used as my opportunity to back off and hide behind the others. Now Junho was his official target and no longer me. Poor brother but his forced sacrifice gives me some time to pull myself together and get prepared....even though there isn't something like preparation if your going to die....

But there's one thing that can't hurt to do before dying.

"Woo?" I called the handsome little boy next to me.

"Hm?" He looked at me with his sweetest smile but turned to an worriedly expression as he noticed me looking a bit unsteadily.

"I love you." I simply said and took his small hand in mine. He again smiled warmly and kissed me on my lips while touching my chest with his hands to support himself on me while leaning forward. A small kiss but the short touch was enough to let butterflies fly around in my stomach. Wooyoung's soft lips which touched mine lightly like they always, because Woo doesn't like to show too much affection towards each other in public. Even though it's mostly accepted in Korea to be gay, Woo is still kind of shy about having a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend.

So he released our kiss after a few seconds and just softly smiled at me while drawing small circles on my chest like an enamored schoolgirl. Did I mentioned how cute my little boyfriend actually was? Cute isn't a definition for his being. His acts made me fall head over heels for him over and over again. And I just realized how much I love him, this cute little puppy!

"Will you ride it with Changminnie?" Woo asked as he was still drawing circles. "Hm," I affirmed. "Sadly...I guess I kind of have to, otherwise he will be sad and sulking the whole day." Yes, Changmin adopted that character attribute from auntie Kwon - being cute every time it's possible. But yeah....auntie Kwon is still better then him at being cute because he's more adorable and a lot younger than his lover. Acting cute at Changmin's age............he's lucky he got the face and some skills by Kwon else his acting would just be very awkward.

I smiled a last time at Wooyoung and then walked up to Changmin near the entrance where he and Junho were standing together. Changmin has put an arm encouragingly around Ho's shoulder to secretly force him to come with him. But I couldn't let my baby brother ride that Gyro drop tower. Taecyeon will kill me if he finds out his boyfriend had cried on our trip because I (actually Changmin) forced him to ride something very very high and dangerous looking. So I rather die while riding that thing instead of being killed by Taecyeon's bare hands, slowly and painful...

"I'll ride it with you, uncle," I said stepping in front of them. "Junho, you don't have to if you don't want." Junho sighed with relief and quickly took a few steps away from the entrance. "I'll come with you guys." Uncle Jae said but didn't looked at us, just at the tall tower in front of him. Next to the tower Jaebum looked even smaller than he already is. ㅋㅋㅋ

"Okay, let's go-" I said while turning a last time to my precious cute boyfriend, but stopped when I couldn't see him. I looked puzzlingly around me to look if Woo was maybe somewhere in the crowd or already standing in the line for the tower but he wasn't there. My heartbeat raised as I couldn't spot him anywhere. I called him but no one answered, just visitors looking weirdly at me. Kwon and Junho also seemed to notice the absence of our Maknae and looked around worried. I slowly began to panic and turned around to Jaebum and Changmin who were already standing in line.

"Changmin, Jaebum!!" I shouted and the two of them turned around. "Come on, Khun. A few more and we're next. Ppalli ppalli." Jaebum said, not noticing my worried expression.

"Jae!," I shouted again, having now his full attention. "Wooyoung, he.....disappeared!!!"

He looked confused but then laughed. "Disappeared? No, look behind you, Wooyoung was standing ne-" He stopped as he didn't see anyone besides Kwon and Junho behind me. "OMG, WOOYOUNG DISAPPEARED!" Jaebum cried out loud and I mentally facepalmed myself before beginning to worrying even more than before.

How will we find him in a huge place like that?


 

We split into three groups to at least have a small chance of finding Woo before the park would actually closes its gates. Kwon and Jaebum formed group north-west, Changmin were searching for Woo in the east of the park and Junho and I formed the group which was in charge of searching the south of the park.

We checked everyone in the park who could possible be Wooyoung but every guy with blond hair - and there were a lot of them in that park - turned out to be not Woo. And slowly after a guy and another one, I became truly desperate. Junho repeated himself the whole time over and over again that at the next snack stall we would finally find Wooyoung with a big cotton candy in his left hand and a lollipop in his right....but we didn't, not at that stall and not at the next one.

He also wasn't standing in any of the long roller coaster lines.

He wasn't at any of the playgrounds for kids.

He wasn't sitting on any bench to rest.

And he wasn't either in one of the souvenir shop. I actually thought he was and my heart had let out a sigh with relief when I finally threw my arms around my beloved boyfriend,....but then the guy behind the big, huge teddy bear turned out to be a ugly, pimply college student who was definitely NOT my Wooyoungie, I love so much.

After that embarrassing accident, Junho kept laughing for about ten minutes till his eyes were red because of crying and his stomach hurt, both because of this oh so funny accident....

And then we remembered that Wooyoung was still lost and began to search for him again.


 

It actually took us two hours to search through the whole south area of the park without finding any lead of Wooyoung being there. It was hopeless. We would never ever find him again in that huge amusement park, never ever!

My lovely cute boyfriend would be lost forever and never return back to my side.

I let myself fall down onto a bench, my shoulders hanging down exhausted and desperate. Junho dropped down next to me also exhausted and desperate.

"We searched everywhere, so did Jaebum, Changmin and Kwonnie, I just don't know where we could look for him anymore." Junho said bending down and looking at his folded hands. I let out a heavy sigh and leaned back. I glanced around the big green area in front of me.

A beautiful landscape. Trees, green grass, birds singing lovely and a enclosure with white rabbits.

And among the white bunnies a blond guy playing with them while lovely smiling just like....W-Woo-

"WOOYOUNG!" I screamed my head off and immediately stood up to run towards the small figure of a boy I just identified as my boyfriend. The boy raised his head to glance around for the one who called for him. But Wooyoung didn't spot me because of the many people who were running around the park and the crowd in front of me. He only shrugged like he has just imagined things and turned his attention back to the rabbits. I kept running through the crowd of people who might be there because of the ice cream truck which were passing by and stopped in front of me. Yeah great, right now when I've found my boyfriend, a ing truck came into my way. So it took me a lot of strength and willpower to make my way through the people. A arm hit me, a foot kicked me but in the end I made it and kept running towards Wooyoung, hearing Junho calling me confusingly from behind.


 

"Wooyoung!," I said heavily breathing and with my hands on my knees because of my physical effort. "There you are. We all searched for you! Where have you been for the past two hours?!" I asked sounding a bit pissed because I was worrying so much and he was just playing with some ing rabbits. I thought that something might happened to him or someone even kidnapped him! Because normally Wooyoung wouldn't leave us and walk on his own through a huge area like this one.

"Oh, two hours? I'm sorry....," He said apologetically and lowered his head while the white bunny on his lap. He looked so cute, much cuter than the rabbit! I couldn't be mad at him, I wasn't really either.....I was just so damn worried about him. He's just not the person you should let alone by himself because he would get lost and wouldn't know the way back or out of it.

"I'm just happy to have found you....finally." I laughed and kneeled down next to Wooyoung. Still the rabbit, he looked at me with a cute, lovely smile on his cute, sweet lips. He leaned forward to give me a little peck on my lips and smile even brighter than before. His lips tasted sweet like sugar, maybe he treated himself to a cotton candy or maybe some ice cream?

"I'm also happy......to be honest I got lost..." He confessed and his smile disappeared. "I thought so." I laughed quietly. My hand touched his while we both the white bunny which was not even a bit afraid of us. My pinky finger clung to his and we looked into each others eyes. His beautiful dazzling eyes.

"I-I just wanted....I wanted to buy myself an ice c-cream," he stuttered cutely and lowered his head. "B-But then I got lost because of all the p-people and I-I couldn't see any of you a-and....then I ran around to s-search for you guy but you weren't there and I ended up with this bunnies 'cause their so cute and then there was-" "Woah, stop, Wooyoung. Don't forget to breath." I interrupted him while laughing at his nervously helplessly searching for an excuse. "I'm sorry." No need to apologize, my cute little bunny. I found you, so everything is okay. I would never have forgiven myself if I lost you but I found you, so please don't let us fight about it and get mad at each other. I just want to be happy to have found you again.

I didn't say it but rather kissed him again. This time a little longer and more intimate to call it just a peck on his lips. It even involved our tongues which twirled around one another. The rabbit was long gone and my hands reached for Wooyoung's neck to pull him even closer into our kiss, but-

"Wooyoung~! I got ice cream for us!" .....my little brother interrupted us, sadly.

We end our intimate kiss and Wooyoung immediately turned towards Junho who managed to hold three cones of ice cream in his hands.

"There was a ice cream truck there right now and I just thought of buying some to celebrate our reunion." Junho smiled brightly and gave one ice cream to Woo who has stood up right after Junho had mentioned the ice cream for the first time. I also stood up and accepted the ice cream Junho forced into my hand.

I actually didn't like ice cream that much and Junho knows but because of our reunion I will make an exception. Seeing my two little brothers (boyfriend) happily grinning while their sweet cream made me strong enough to also eat the definitely too sweet thing Junho has bought me. "And Woo, where have you been while we searched for you?" Junho asked while his ice cream and curiously waiting for an answer. I didn't listen to Woo's answer because I already knew. And I still had to call Jaebum and Changmin to tell them that we found him. I took my mobile phone out of my pocket but before I could dialed Uncle Jaebum's number, Wooyoung stood in front of me with big wishing eyes and I lowered my phone. His eyes spelled trouble. And I had a gentle anticipation that it had something to do with the white bunny in Woo's arm.

"Hm?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Nichkhun, can we get a cute bunny like this as our pet?" He asked and hold the rabbit up to my face. "Pretty pretty please? Please, buy me a bunny like this, Nichkhun." He said while using his overcutely Wooyoung-Aegyo.

But aish, how am I supposed to tell him that I have a pet hair allergy?!

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So that's it ^-^

Did you like the chapter? I hope you did :33

Next chapter will be a more dramatic, so be curious about the next chapter ;)

See Ya, Kouki ;D