The Grand Fight, Part Two

Our Little Moments As A Family

Today's chapter is a bit different......as an apologize for making you guys wait so long for the last chapter, I put a lot of pictures in this one, hope you enjoy cute pictures of ChanSu and our hottie Chansung :33

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chansung's POV:

One last look into the mirror. One last grasp at the hairbrush and once more correcting my already perfect laying hair. Every thing seemed to be perfect.

   (How can a man be that perfect? *o*)

My suit was fitting perfectly, my hair was like it had to be and the roses in the vase were still fresh and smelled like a spring meadow like Junsu liked them. Wooyoung had bought the yellow ones as I told him because Junsu prefers them over all flowers. He once explained to me that yellow reminded him of the sun which makes him thinking all positive again if he's ever feeling down. The sun emits light as a kind of hope and heat as a kind of safeness which protects us from bad and negative thoughts. Before Junsu told me, I had never noticed or paid attention to the sun nor the color yellow but after I had started to actually noticing it I became happy whenever I looked up to the sky.......because it reminded me of Junsu.

Looking at the yellow roses, a smile appeared on my lips and I smelled the bright yellow shining flowers once again. "I hope you will bring me good luck today," I said to the flowers or rather to myself, slightly laughing at my own silliness. "You have to look good to appeal my wife!" The flower didn't answer, as expected. I took them out of their vase, grabbed my keys and left the small apartment, hoping I would come back just once more to get my luggage but would never spend one more lonely night in here without my wife.

But it was still doubtful, would Taecyeon and Junho's plan be successful? When Junho and Wooyoung explained their plan in detail to me, it more had sounded like Taecyeon has watched to many movies instead of actually having a great plan. And that's why I'm too damn nervous about all of it. This thing would only work once....if indeed it will work...

 

Riding the bus - because I had no car (I could just get my bag with a few clothes from Nichkhun the day after Junsu's and my argument. Of course I didn't take the car with me. Even though it was mine....I would come back, so there was no need in taking it with me.) - I thought back to the day of the photo shooting and our argument or rather so called fight.

 

Chansung's POV *flashback, day of the separation*:

Today was a great day. The sun was shining, the weather was nice and warm and I only had work to do till noon. Just two small model job, I hadn't even had to change location because the agency booked me twice. One photo shoot for outdoor clothing and one for jeans. And since the jeans shooting were in a house in the mountains, the outdoor location was also used for the outdoor clothing shoot to spare extra expense. All told, it meant that I had a full afternoon together with Junsu. Maybe we could go to the park, there was a new café which just opened, it would be nice to go there together.

"Chansung, Joowon, are you ready for the shoot?" I stepped out of the small room which had been my changing room to put on the branded jeans and to take off my shirt.

  (Chansung changing clothes....or rather taking them off *__*)

Yes, it was a upper body shooting, of course. Who would waste such a body as mine by hiding it behind a shirt? Ha ha, no but the clients often book me and want me to show off my abs because it sells better if a attractive, half model is wearing their product for promotion.

"Aish!" The director of the shooting mumbled to himself. He looked nervously at his wristwatch to check the time and then ran his fingers through his hair. Something seemed to go pretty wrong here. I took a few steps towards the director and asked friendly as always "Is there something wrong with schedule? Can I help somehow?" The director looked up to me in surprise but shook his head with a forced smile on his lips. "No, there's no problem at all. It's just the photographer for the indoor shoot who had called us only an hour before that he can't come, so we had to find another one for the job and this one is currently ten minutes late." He sighed dejectedly and obviously looked stressed out. The job of a director seemed anything but easy. "We need every minute we can get, so I hope the photographer arrives quickly." He said and took another look at his watch.

I nodded and smiled awkwardly before going back to the place I used to stand a few seconds ago. Joowon, my Hoobae, walked up next to me, asking why the shooting won't get started. I explained the misery to him while he smiled happily and said, "That makes more time for us, Hyung. I always wanted to get to know you better....but we hadn't even time to exchange numbers the last time we had a shooting together." With a pouting face he looked at me, making me smile at his cuteness and grabbing for my phone which was placed on one of the so-called snack tables. "So, why not telling me your number then?" I asked laughing slightly because Joowon's face had lightened up so quickly. He immediately reached for his phone and gave me his number, also making a picture of me because: "I like it more when I see a face if somebody's calling me. It makes the phone call more face-to-face like and personal, you know?" I agreed - even though being photographed for an contact picture was kind of weird - but anyway, I clothed my face in a derping expression and did the already overused V-sign which was just my overused style of taking photos. I liked it that way.

  (Just imagine he's shirtless :3)

Joowon was about to say something as he had taken the photo, but was interrupted by an all to familiar voice, Junsu's!
"I'm so sorry for being late but the call came all of a sudden and I still had to drive my son to his dance lessons, so....I'm very very sorry for being late." I turned around to see my beloved wife bowing in front of a relieved director who had now a real smile on his face instead of the fake one from before. "No no, don't apologize, Junsu-ssi. I'm sorry for suddenly calling you but we had a small problem because of our photographer who jumped off last-minute." The director said and greeted Junsu by a bow together with a hand shake. I watched them doing their greeting and how the director showed Junsu the first location, a big room, light flushed by the sun with a big couch in the middle of it.

Junsu and the assistants were just adjusting the light as I came up behind my wife and hugged him tight, laying my head on his shoulder and whispering "I didn't know photographers can be that y." I felt how Junsu tensed up at the surprising embrace and the air at his ear but immediately calmed down again as he recognized my voice.

  (Just imagine Nichkhun's not there and the other people...but anyway it's damn cute, isn't it? *-*)

I heard him giggling cutely, he turned around to face me and smiled at me sweetly. "Didn't know my work today is that y." He said seductively before I gave him a little peck on his cheek. And Junsu being the cute and innocent man he is, turned red as the director interrupted us by a loud "Okay, let's get started!" I immediately let go of Junsu who just began to struggle against my tight hug. Bad director for getting us back in reality and ruining our moment....but thanks to him my Junsu looked now cuter than before with the embarrassed expression on his face.

I took a seat on the couch together with Joowon when Junsu had got his camera ready. The director told us how to sit, me sitting just normally relaxed on the couch, looking out of one of the windows, while Joowon layed against one end of the couch and had his legs on my lap, one of his hands playing with a stand of hair. It wasn't awkward for us since Joowon and I were kind of friends already for quite some time. Yes, we hadn't even exchanged numbers till today but we have met each other quite often during photo shootings, we also have met coincidentally at the mall before and drank a coffee together.

Junsu took the first picture, looking through the lens and released the shutter. 'Click' Another one right behind. 'Click' I looked in another direction, right into the lens. Junsu's body tensed up, not really noticeable to the others but I could see the change. My intense stare right into the lens, through it and meeting with Junsu's pupil. I couldn't see his eyes but I knew he could see mine and it let him feel nervous. I knew one of the things which gave Junsu a pleasurable shiver - which aroused him - was my half seductive half innocent smile at him. He would never admit it but he loved my modeling-gaze-face.

  (Kind of like that :3 A small smile which just drives Junsu just <33)

And so Junsu kept making photos, tensing up every time our eyes met through the lens and relaxing as I looked another way. It was cute how he reacted, like it was our first shooting together. In course of time, he should already being used to my stares.....every time he had been my photographer, I had looked only at him with an intense stare I gave to nobody else expect him. Since our first encounter I had only looked at him, had only been watching him as he had taken photos of me. It was like he had spelled me through his lens with his attentive gaze towards me.

 

As the shooting was finished, I disappeared into my changing room while Junsu packed his things together. We agreed in driving back home together because I had taken the taxi to the shooting and Junsu had come by car. In order to not making him wait to long, I hurried up and quickly changed into my normal clothes.
I just got finished when someone knocked at my door and waited for permission to enter. "Ne?" I asked and turned around to the door. A smiling Joowon appeared and closed the door right behind himself. "Hi Hyung." He said, appearing a bit nervous because of the hand which kind of awkwardly brushed a strand of pony away from his face.

  (I know I shouldn't but somehow I came to like the man who split up the ChanSu-Couple, he's just too cute :3)

"Ah Joowon-ah, what's the matter?" I asked smiling, trying to make him comfortable but he just stayed quiet and stepped forward. I kept smiling but felt a bit weird because Joowon wasn't saying anything and just looked shyly down to the floor. Had he been always that shy in front of me? I thought we were friends, so why acting shy towards me? The last time Joowon kept looking down was when we first met as Sunbae and Hoobae, I had a lot more experience in being a model and Joowon was afraid of doing something wrong.....but I thought we overcome this level already. I also couldn't interpret his gaze and as a result didn't know what he was up to. We already exchanged numbers, so maybe he wanted to arrange a meeting with me...?

As Joowon didn't say anything I took the opportunity to ask him.

"So what do you-" And that was it when it happened.

The kiss.

Without knowing what was happening, Joowon kissed me straight on my lips. It more than just surprised me because I didn't expect something like this! From my Hoobae! A man I always thought as a friend of.
And as soon as our lips were connected to each other, Joowon grabbed my face forcefully with both of his hands, pulling me closer to him and letting me open my eyes wide in surprise. I looked straight to Joowon's eyes which were closed and which didn't look surprised at all, more like he was looking like he enjoyed the whole thing.
And at first I didn't realized what was happening to me......till I felt something warm and wet my lips and asking for entrance.

 

Junsu's POV *flashback, after seeing Chansung's "making out"*:

My eyes became big when I opened the door and was about to greet Chansung with a lovely smile but instead of finding my husband changing his clothes alone in his room, I found him kissing another man. As I could see, it was the model from the shoot before, Moon Joowon. Half of his face was hidden by Chansung's back of his head and Joowon was wearing different clothes but I could clearly identify him as the model from before.
They didn't notice me because I had opened the door just a tiny crack but I could clearly see their lips being connected to each other and also that Joowon had closed his eyes, so it was an intimate kiss. I saw how that Joowon moved his lips against Chansung's, his hands on his face, their chests being as close as possible.
And immediately the article I read a few days ago about Chansung and that Joowon Hoobae came up to my mind. "Are they already a couple?" was the headline. I don't remember the whole article but sentences like "Moon Joowon showed much admiration towards his Sunbae Hwang Chansung." and "The affection between them, is it more than just a normal Sunbae-Hoobae relationship?" still rests in my head. But the bad thing were not the article itself but the photos of them. They were intimate photos from photo shootings and a secretly taken photo where the two of them were walking next to each other, looking rather happy and kind of amorously.

I decided to have seen enough and quietly closed the door behind me. Breathing slowly out and leaning against the next wall which was near me. I couldn't do anything but breathing and starring at the white wall in front of me. I stayed like that for a few seconds till I calmed down myself.....as much as someone can calm down who just saw his husband cheating on him.
Still shocked and not believing what I just saw, I grabbed my camera and without saying goodbye to the staff member, I left the shooting location. I walked to our car and sat down in the passenger seat, thinking it would be better, not to drive home.
My gaze was still straight directed at what was in front of me. I was just looking through the windshield and through the trunk of a big ash. I was looking at nothing, just repeating the picture of the back of my husband who's kissing another man.

And with the self-promise of not beginning to cry now, I pressed the on-button of the radio and let myself carry away with the lyrics of Gavin Degraw's Not Over You.

 

I hate You, Chansung. I hate You, You .
 

 

Junsu's POV:

Tears welled up in my eyes as I remembered that day, the shooting and.....the betrayal and cheating.

  (A poor, sad being Junsu-Umma ._.)
I tried my best to hold back the tears but still one tear found its way down my cheek, drawing a watery line on my face, waking me up from my day-nightmare which had become real just a week ago. I quickly wiped away the tear and looked into the mirror. No red eyes, just a bit gloomy, every thing seemed as normal as it had been the other days after Chansung left. Fortunately, Wooyoung and the others weren't home to see me in tears even though it was just one. Not even one single tear should be seen by kids. I'm the strong parent who can nothing gets down. Bad enough that Junho and Nichkhun saw me right after I had kicked Chansung out and noticed the wounds on my palms. It was my duty as a Umma to hide my broken and betrayed heart in front of my kids, especially today in front of our Maknae, Wooyoung. He and I would meet up in a few minutes and I didn't want him to look into the watery and awfully bad looking eyes of his Umma.

Wooyoung wanted to meet in a restaurant after he had finished shopping downtown with a friend of his.
"To cheer you up a bit, Umma." He had said smiling cutely as always but in the inside he had been badly worrying about me. I had felt it.
Even though I didn't know what was cheering up about a restaurant if you have no appetite for days or rather a whole week like me, but I guessed an evening with my youngest would be a good thing to distract me from my thoughts about Chansung and that model.....even though it was the restaurant where Chansung proposed to me. Not Wooyoung's best choice for a restaurant but I will enjoy that evening!

I grabbed my jacket, because it was still cold for the time of year, and looked one last time into the mirror to check my gloomy looking eyes. I tried to smile but failed, I actually looked even more awful with the forced smile on my lips than before. I just looked like a picture of misery without Cha-......no! I.......I don't need him...
I closed the front door of my hou-...of the house, which belonged mostly to Chansung, behind me, locked it and went to the red car....which also didn't belong to me....
Nothing actually belonged to me, to look at it that way. Neither the house nor the car nor the garden nor the big kingsize bed in the bedroom, nothing.

   (Their "Kingsize bed" :D Umma and his sleeping sons :3)

The house was really big, you could also call it a mansion, so how could I ever pay for a house like that? As a photographer I just earn enough money to live. I could never pay a mansion like we-...I-...Chansung owned. And a red sports car is also a luxury I couldn't pay for. It all belongs to Chansung who bought the house, the car, everything which you can call our existence. As a model he earned much more money than me. And I was just another decoration he had bought and got tired of looking at it as time went by.
Just like the house, the car and the kingsize bed, Chansung also didn't belong to me. Nothing of him, neither his heart nor his body. But compared to a decoration, I had felt the pain when I was thrown away....

 

 

Chansung's POV:

I was standing in front of the restaurant. Junsu should already be there by this time.
I gulped and looked up at the brightly shining letters which said '전사'. Junsu and I knew this restaurant very well....it was this place where Junsu got asked the question of questions.
It was fancy restaurant where you get half of a heart attack when the waiter brings the bill.....but it was just the right setting to explain Junsu everything without him getting angry and throw me out because you can't raise your voice in such a place. He will be forced to stay quietly and to listen to my explanation of this whole misunderstanding.....theoretical....I hope in practice too....he's a free man after all, he could still run away.

I took small, slow steps towards the main door of the restaurant. I could already see a few guest through the glass door. The interior was lighted up brightly, but not too bright. It was still a romantic, warm light like the light of candles. There were not so many guest in there. It was still early for the upper class to eat, I guess.
I pushed the door open and a friendly smiling maître d'hôtel welcomed me and asked me for my name. "I made a reservation to the name Hwang. Is my friend already here by now?" I asked nicely and smiled back at the waiter who looked up for my name in a list full of different names of different nations.
As he had found my name he nodded in a direction of our reserved table and led me to it, not before confirming assumption that Junsu was already here by now. A few steps before the table where Junsu sat, I stopped and thanked the waiter who nodded again and disappeared to where we came from.

It was a small table for two. Not in the middle of the restaurant but at the wall, a bit marked out from the other guest in a booth. The table was set beautifully with a wine red table cloth, the table itself was dark brown like ebony wood, a white candle in the middle of the table, besides it an empty vase which I had booked too, and on each side tableware with an elaborately folded handkerchief.

 

And there at the small beautifully decorated table, he sat. His back turned towards me so he couldn't see me. His shoulder looked - like his whole appearance - deflated. Sad, depressed and hopeless.
It hurt to see him like that...
(Sorry...I just had to, 'cause he's just too cute :D)

 

I took a deep breath and walked the last steps which separated me from a desperate, lonely Junsu.
I cleared my throat and quietly but understandable greeted Junsu, "Hey, love." I smiled at him as he raised his head to look at me quite startled. His facial expression stayed like that for a few seconds and then he turned his head away from me with an angry, hurtful expression. My smile quietly disappeared as he turned his head and I just sat down in front of Junsu, putting the flowers in the vase and hoping that Junsu had noticed them.
I didn't know he was still that hurt. I had hoped that his anger at me disappeared a little with the time we were separated but I guess it's still as bad as it was when Junsu kicked me out.

As I had sat down, Junsu finally brought himself to look at me with rage filling up his gaze. "Did you use our son to get me here to apologize? If so, then I have no reason to stay here any longer." With that Junsu pushed his chair back and was just about to get up when I grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him down into his seat again. "Please..." I quietly said which sounded like I was desperately begging him to stay.....what I actually was.

The man in front of me annoyingly sighed and sat down again, not before pulling his wrist out of my grasp. 
With folded arms, he leaned back in his seat and looked at me emotionless.
It was actually pretty scary to see Junsu like that in front of him. He was never that cold to me, never. Normally when we have a rather big fight, he just keeps ignoring me and gives in after one or two days when me or him apologize for what we did but this time was completely different. Junsu does not just ignore me, he hates me and punish me with all he got. He makes me feeling guilty and weak when he's staring me down into the ground with his fierce eyes. It's like he wants to destroy me and that makes me worrying about him. He obviously had had a hard time the last week.....I just hope he didn't harm himself.

"Won't you say something?" Junsu asked and brought me back to the here and now. I was so deep in thoughts about my worryings about Junsu's condition that I haven't noticed that I didn't speak for nearly a minute.
"If not, then I have something I wanna tell you." He said and bent forward. "I know Junho and Wooyoung don't want us to get a divorce and be separated from their boyfriends and I also don't want this to happen but," He made a small pause before continuing with a rather sad expression than angry. "But we won't get back together. It's just not possible...so give up trying."
I was just about to refuse when Junsu added, "We will have moved out by the end of the week. I found us a nice apartment near Wooyoung's school. You can still visit them if you want to but I don't want to stay in contact with you anymore, is that alright?"

I swallowed hard. Tears forming up in my eyes but I choked them back and tried to progress what was only just said.
"I-I..." Just stuttering left my mouth because of the shocking words that just came to me and destroyed nearly everything in just a minute.
Was that it? Should our sweet little family really end like that? Here and now in a restaurant with candle light around us and soft violin music coming from behind. Should it end here without fighting for it? It was a misunderstanding, nothing more. Never did I cheat on my love, never would I.

I wiped away an escaped tear and pulled myself back together. Straightening my back, I looked right in to Junsu's eyes and simply said, "No!" Junsu sighed. "Chansung, look, we just can't get back to-" "NO! I won't let you go without even hearing my explanation of this whole misunderstanding for once." I said with a raised being voice which let the other customer mumble in annoyance. I quickly apologized and got my attention back to Junsu who hid his face behind his facepalm, clearly embarrassed about me raising my voice.

(Thanks Junsu for having the right pose I was searching for :D)

I mentally grinned and patted myself on the back because now I knew that I had still a chance to get Junsu to listen to me.

"Will you listen to my explanation or do I have to embarrass you even more?" I asked a bit smiling. It seemed a bit mean to grin widely so I added, "It's just for your best. So please, will you listen to me?"
Junsu just nodded. He closed his eyes, sighed and opened them again to look at me.


 

Chansung's POV *flashback, the minutes after the kiss*:

As soon as I felt Joowon's wet tongue sliding over my lips, I came to my mind and realized what was just happening to me. I got my hands up to Joowon's chest and lightly pushed him away without hurting him. Joowon let up and stepped back, letting go of my face and looking down to the ground, mumbling a quiet "Sorry."

I didn't know what to say to him, so I stayed also quiet. I looked at him with a pitifully expression till I finally took the initiative and laid my hand on Joowon's shoulder. He looked up to me and I simply smiled at him.
"I'm sorry, Hyung. I don't know what has come over me. Please...can you forget that kiss and still be my Hyung?" He asked with big, round puppy eyes. Still smiling, I ruffled through his hair and slightly laughing said, "Of course I'm still you
r Hyung but don't ever do that again, I'm a married man after all, got it?" He quickly nodded, now also smiling and laughing with me.

We didn't talk that much any longer because I had to go to Junsu, so I hugged Joowon and whispered encouragingly into his ear, "I'm still your Hyung. I hope that kiss won't change the fact that we're friends." Joowon's face lit up once again and he nodded promptly. "Of course! It was just a silly act of mine, just forget it, Hyung." He said brightly smiling and we both left my changing room, me going outside to the car where Junsu was waiting in and Joowon to the director to discuss something with him.

 

Chansung's POV:

"That's it." I ended my explanation of the so called 'making out'-scene and looked awaiting at Junsu. Will he believe me or do I have to use my secret weapon?
"So he kissed you and I just chose the wrong moment to barge in?" He asked disbelieving with a raised eyebrow. I nodded, smiling lightly and lovingly.
He doesn't believe me.
"Aha." He said and got up from his chair.

He really doesn't.
"Sit down." I commanded him. "Or else I have to make a scene."
He sat down once again, sighing and looking at me. "Why don't you just give up? You don't have to admit that you cheated on me. You don't have to tell me how long it has already lasted and you don't have to tell me anymore lies. Please, Chansung, please....just let me go. I can't do this anymore." He sighed and pulled back the sleeves of his suit a bit. He held up his hand and showed the palms to me. I could clearly see the partly red partly already bloody spots on his palms, obviously caused by his own fingernails which he had rammed into his skin to probably relieve the pain inside his heart. Presumably he self-injured other parts of his body too......I think I saw a bruise along his left arm. It hurts to see my wife in a condition like that and not being able to actually help him...
"Can't you see what you're doing to me? Please just let me go and to somehow get over you." He almost begged and a tear left his right eye. The left was already filled up with more tears.

"No," I refused again and took out my mobile phone to dial Joowon's number, my secret weapon I still had to use. "I will fight for you, for us." With that I held up my phone to my ear and waited for Joowon to pick up.
"Hi Hyung, how's everything? Is it time for me?"

"Yes, he won't believe me, so I hope he will believe you. It's the table in the back of the restaurant."
"Okay, got it. I'm coming in now." With that Joowon hung up and I got my phone back into my pocket.
Junsu just stared at me confusedly. I quickly explained, "It was the so called , my Hoobae. He was waiting outside in case that you won't believe." I smiled and got up to get another chair which I set next to the side of the table between Junsu and me.
"You did not just call the man you cheated with.......Chansung, please, I can't play this game anymore. Let me g-"
"I did not call the man I cheated with, I called the man who kissed me and who will affirm this whole misunderstanding," I smiled tenderly at Junsu who just seemed about to cry but hold it back. "I said I will fight for you."

 

"Good evening." Joowon said as he reached our table. "Ah Joowon, come and sit down." He nodded but bowed and introduced himself first to Junsu before actually sitting down, "My name is Moon Joowon. I'm also a model and co-worker of your husband Chansung. Nice to meet you, Junsu-ssi."

  (That suit actually looks weird O.o xD)

With that Joowon sat down between me and Junsu, who just glanced at him with an indefinable gaze. Junsu didn't say anything, he just stared with a "And? Did you like it to kiss my man?" - face and probably waited for Joowon to say something.
"So, Joowon," I started to overcome the awkwardness between us three. "Please tell Junsu what exactly had happened that day you've kissed me."
Joowon nodded and turned towards Junsu. He cleared his throat and started to tell Junsu everything about that day, about the shooting and also about his feelings towards me. While he did, he looked at Junsu and Junsu at him. Neither Joowon nor Junsu broke the eye contact. Junsu just listened attentionally without interrupting Joowon for even once. He wasn't angry at Joowon anymore, he didn't shoot him death stares nor did he insult him as a like before.

He just listened and sometimes even nodded understandably as Joowon apologized for his feelings towards me.

 

"I just want to say that I'm really really sorry for what I did. I deeply apologize to you, Junsu-ssi, that I kissed Chansung and unwantedly managed to get you two apart and nearly to get a divorce." Joowon looked down and took both of Junsu's hand, which he had placed on his lap, into his own. "Please, Junsu-ssi, don't blame Chansung for a stupid thing I did. He would never cheat on you.....I made sure of that." He smiled slightly and looked back up. Junsu looked at Joowon and then at me. Small tears ran down his cheeks as we looked in each other's eyes and Jusnu got himself to smile lightly at me. My eyes widened as I noticed the small smile. "D-Do you finally believe me, Junsu? You believe me, don't you?" I asked happily, a little louder than it was good and the other customer looked in annoyance at me. I quietly apologized but quickly turned back at Junsu.

"Yes, I think I was wrong.....you really didn't cheat on me as you have told me a hundred times before." Finally! He believes me! Even though he believes more in the words of my Hoobae instead of his own husband's words but better than not believing me and getting a divorce. I couldn't imagine what would have happened to me if Junsu would really have gotten a divorce. Moving out and taking two of the kids with him....I wouldn't have wanted to live any longer without him and the kids, even though I would have had to because of Junho and Nichkhun. But thanks god it didn't come this way. Thanks god, our family didn't find its end in a stupid misunderstanding.
"I'm sorry for not trusting you. That day
I couldn't really believe you had cheated on me but I had seen it with my very own eyes and that was proof enough to mistrust you as you denied the whole cheating thing. I was just too hurt to listen to your words and trust them. I am awfully sorry, can you forgive me?" Junsu asked and wiped away the tears which were still running down his cheeks. I brightly smiled at him and placed my hand in the middle of the table, having Joowon totally forgotten. Junsu also placed his hand in the middle of the table on top of mine. I hadn't had to say anything, he knew I had forgiven him. He knew I had never been angry at him. And he also knew now that I loved him eternally and this would never change.

"Ehem." Joowon coughed lightly to get our attention back at him. "Can I.......I mean, you two are all good now, right? So, can I go?" He asked, looking embarrassed because we now both looked at him intensely. I slightly laughed and nodded. "Of course you can go......and thank you very much for getting us back together," I paused for a second and thought about how to say the next thing. With a caring voice I continued, "I know....it wasn't an easy thing I asked for but thanks you did it. I hope I didn't torture you and-" But Joowon stopped me with a wave of his hand. "No, no, it was my fault so I had to resolve the misunderstanding. I just wanted you two to come back together and to forgive me,.....will you?" He asked, playing with his hands, his gaze hopefully directed towards us.
"I know how it is to be deeply in love with somebody and that you want to express your love." Junsu said smiling motherly at Joowon and displayed his forgiveness. My Hoobae laughed slightly embarrassed, bowed to Junsu and stood up to bow again in front of us two. "I'm going. Wish you a nice evening." He said and left as we also said our good-byes.

I gazed after Joowon how he walked to the exit and disappeared through the big front door of the restaurant.
"I'm so happy we didn't get a divorce." I said, still looking after Joowon. My gaze drifted slowly away into the distance but I could still see Junsu nodding from the corner of my eye.
"I was so stupid to not believe you," He commenced quietly. "I really thought that was it with us. The last week.....it was so hard for me." He paused for the moment. It had sounded like he was holding back his tears because of the memories coming back to his mind. "You saw the wounds....you mean everything to me, I thought I had lost you, the love of my love,.....but I guess I haven't lost you because I'm also the love of your life." Now I was looking at him again, taking the hand which he had placed again on the table. I hold it just as tight as he did and replied before Junsu could say anything more and may starts to cry. "Of course you are, Junsu! I love you more than anything. Nobody can be more beautiful and perfect and lovely than you." I smiled at him, he smiled back and I put my free hand into my right pocket to get to the most important part this evening. Of course I could make a two till three hour speech about my love to Junsu and how happy I am to have him in my life, but something else was way more important right now.

I pulled the golden ring out of my pocket, hold it between two of my fingers and showed it to Junsu. His eyes immediately got wide open and his gaze went down to his ring finger where no ring was to be found.
"Nichkhun found it in the garbage can the day after you had kicked me out." I explained and looked just like Junsu at the ring. I twisted it between my fingers and let it brightly shine in the candle light. One could see the meaningful writing on the inside of the ring which said '24.06 - Love Endures All Things', and it was true. We had our little and big fights - now our broke up - but our love had overcome this hard time and now became even stronger. Nothing, absolutely nothing could get us apart, never!

"I know I already asked you that like two years ago, but since you threw that meaningful little object carelessly away, I guess I have to ask you once again because I don't know you answer by now." I said smiling because Junsu knew exactly what was coming and he blushed cutely. He loves it when I'm all romantic but he always blushes because he just can't get used to a lovey-dovey Chansung, but I enjoy this moments. Junsu is just too cute when he's blushing. Preferably I would just take him home and do naughty things to that cute, little Panda, but not before I didn't ask him the question of questions.

"So, I'm asking you this one special question once again," I took a deep breath and looked right into Junsu's beautiful dark brown eyes. "Hwang Junsu, will you be my wife?"
A tear appeared on Junsu's cheek, another one followed it and soon his cheeks were soaked in wet tears.
"Yes." He mumbled. "Yes, I will." He repeated in tears.

 

 

With lightly trembling fingers I put the golden wedding ring back on Junsu's ring finger and gave his hand a tender kiss.
"I love you." I simply said and Junsu replied with a phrase just as simply as mine, "I love you too."

   

"By the way, beautiful flowers you've got there." Junsu pointed at the yellow roses and warmly smiled at me.
And there it was, my sun who lights me up every time I'm feeling down.

My private sun which only belongs to me.
 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did it! I finally finished the second part of the ChanSu fight!!! *-*
How did you like it?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :33
Next chapter will be a cute TaecHo chapter for all the TaecHo Shippers out there ;D

Love you all and see you soon <3

-Kouki