Swooning His Heart Unknowingly

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

Tao and Heeyoung headed to the lounge to eat. 

"I can sit with you... right?" Heeyoung asked uncertain. 

"Of course! That's why we are going there together!" Tao answered.

However, when they reached the lounge, Exo was sitting at the table eating and Tao walked up to the table and sat at his seat like usual. 

"Heeyoung, come on!" Tao yelled over to her. 

She slowly walked over to their table as girls glared at her and Exo looked at her with wide eyes.

"Oy, Tao! When did you get so good with girls?" Kris asked.

"What a catch. I'm proud of you maknae." Lay said and patted Tao's head. Tao hissed in annoyance and Heeyoung slowly sat down next to Tao.

Not all 12 of them were there, but Tao, Lay, Chen, Kris, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O were there.

"Everyone, this is Heeyoung!" Tao said proudly to his friends. He looked at her to see her shyly wave and say hi. Their eyes met and he quickly looked away,

"I didn't know that there was a trainee this pretty here..." Chanyeol said and high-fived Baekhyun.

"Oh. Uhm... Thanks? I came recently. I'm new." She responded.

"I think you're cool. You can hang with us. You're no sasaeng, right?" Chen said

"Yah! Why would she be a sasaeng? He's just teasing..." Baekhyun said to her and gave her an adorable smile. She wanted to faint at that moment.

They talked and laughed together but one of them was silent the entire time. Sehun just watched as her bright smile reached her eyes. She really was pretty. Heeyoung didn't seem to notice that he was there and that made him a little sad.

Sure his hyungs were very attractive, but many think he is attractive as well. He can do well too. 

Not sure what to do, Sehun just picked up his water bottle and drank. However, the boy was so desperate, that he drank a little too fast a spilled water on himself. He started coughing.

"Yo maknae. Calm down." Chanyeol said to Sehun laughing. 

"Yehet." Sehun said and smiled to Chanyeol. He continued to drink his water. Heeyoung giggled. 

"Don't choke again!" She said and Sehun literally felt his heart pounding and his face heating up. Right. She saw all of that. Shes right in front of him.

Heeyoung was doing better at seducing and charming than she thought she was. The poor thing was too oblivious with the Exo boys around her.

4 down, 8 more to go.

---------------------------------------------

Ahhhh yay I updated again, I hope you're all happy with it

I'll have some real action coming in and happening soon

I'm really sorry that its so short, but I really wanted to release another chapter today right after I updated yesterday... I would continue writing, but I can't really see right now lol everything is so blurry and its nearly 2am here. I'll update as soon as I can.

Please comment and upvote if you like the story!