Angel?

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

Sorry, I don't have time to proof read my work. Heh. Comment any questions if i screw up THAT badly

--------------------

Suho stood up and ran. The manager followed after him.

Not the sasaengs again... Seriously. They irked all of Exo and got them all into bad moods. 

He ran to the location that Heeyoung specified and his heart was beating. Would he be able to talk to her? Finally?

He found the girl holding a bloody sweatshirt against Chen's wound. Suho ran up to lift Chen up and the manager lifted up his other side. 

Heeyoung called the ambulance. They were all so frantic, but not a word was said.

___________________________________________________________________________

Chen was brought to the hospital. Only 6 people were allowed to wait in the waiting room for Chen so Heeyoung knew she had to go. 

Heeyoung then left the room and headed back to the SM building. Suho looked around everywhere to find her and thank her, but she was gone.

"Where did Heeyoung go? We have to thank her." Baekhyun stated as he paced around. "She basically saved his life." 

"I think she left, so more of us could stay in the waiting room." Suho replied. 

"That was nice of her.... But I hope Chen is okay." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun let out a whimper and sat back onto his chair. They all sat down and waited nervously. He had to be okay.

After a 10 minute wait that felt like an hour, the doctor came in and all of them stood up. 

"Hes okay for now. The wound wasn't too deep, since a small knife was probably used rather than a big one." 

They all sighed in relief and sat back down.

"However..." The doctor started. Exo all looked up again. 

"Hes in somewhat of a critical condition, so he has to stay here for at least a month." 

"A month?" The manager questioned.

"But hyung! Our performance tommorrow! At Mcountdown!" Sehun complained.

"You actually thought that any of us would be able to perform tommorrow? Wait until the other members learn what happened..." Xiumin said bitterly.

"I'm sorry, we will continue our best to help patient Jongdae." And with that, the doctor went back into the room. (Pretty sure doctors would make them sign stuff and whatever, but bah, I have no idea)

"I think we should put Exo on hiatus and stop all promotions until Chen gets better." Manager said.

They all nodded sadly.

______________________________

Heeyoung ran back to where she left the girls. She doubt that anyone would pass by that specific hall since not many people go there. 

She mentally reminded herself to ask Chen about that when they meet again.

And she was correct. The three girls were there sleeping and all tied up. The knife was a few feet away lying on the ground. She walked up the them.

"Ya." She said as she kicked them. 2 of them stirred in their sleep.

"YAH!" She shouted and all three of them bolted up and widened their eyes in fear at the sight of her.

Heeyoung picked up the knife and held it to their throats.

"Your name. Tell me."

The girl whimpered.

Heeyoung held the knife closer to .

"Tell me. Now." She growled.

"M-Mihyun!" The girl managed to utter out

"Yookyoung" The other one stuttered

"Jaekwong" The last one quietly said

"And the other two?" She barked back at them still holding the knife.

"Jooyeon and Taeyoon!" They all said in fear. 

Heeyoung lowered the knife and wrote down all the names. She taped the paper next to them but out of reach and tossed them a waterbottle. She saw all three girls fight for it. And with that, she walked away.

______________________________________________________________

"Why isn't she here yet? Shes almost an 1 hour late!" Tao complained. He wanted to see her again. He would consider themselves friends, but was pretty sure he was being friend-zoned. 

Just as he complained, the door loudly opened with a slam and Heeyoung tiredly ran in.

"OMO! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Tao loudly exclaimed when he noticed her cut face and messy hair dripping with sweat.

"Your manager didn't tell you what happened? Call him! Now!" Heeyoung said

Coincidentally, Tao got a call.

"Its from Baekhyun hyung!" Tao happily exclaimed.

"Hyung!" Tao happily said

"Tao-ah... Chen is hurt badly. He's at the hospital. We are going to be on hiatus for awhile now." Baekhyun sadly said. Tao smile was wiped off his face.

"Wai! What happened?" He asked urgetly

"I'm not sure what really happened, because I wasn't there, but Suho said that it was sasaengs. He got stabbed." 

"WHAT?!" Tao exclaimed again but angrily.

"Let me talk to himmm!" Heeyoung started whining

"No!" Tao whispered back.

Baekhyun heard her voice. "OMO is that Heeyoung? She's with you? Let me talk to her! She knows all the details!" He said

Tao whined and handed her the phone.

"Hello?" Heeyoung spoke into the phone

"Yea! Heeyoung! Tell us what happened." Baekhyun demanded.

From the other side, she heard Suho tell Baekhyun to put it on speakerphone. 

And Heeyoung told her the story. Every detail.

"Aish! Sasaengs!" Tao loudly complained. Baekhyun sighed. He sincerly wished that the fans would actually love them instead of obsess. They were humans after all. 

"So you saved him?" Heeyoung heard Xiumin ask.

"Well, I tried my best. I'm really glad the doctors could do something." Heeyoung said.

"Thank you. You saved his life." Heeyoung heard Xiumin say.

"Yes, we are all thankful." Baekhyun said.

Before they hung up, she managed to hear something Suho say.

"She's an angel..." He whispered.

Heeyoung smiled

------------------------------------------------

YAY ANOTHER UPDATE

yea, I hope this one was okay

I had to make up for that one month I didn't update at all... so i updated today too~

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and upvote if you likey!

Feel free to ask any questions to the plot or even say what you want to happen soon

I'll try my best

until then...~