Friends?

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

Heeyoung sighed as she sat down in her room.

"I'm not getting close to my mission at all..." She angrily muttered.

She angrily kicked a chair nearby and felt her foot throb in pain. Ignoring it, she angrily sighed and got up. 

"I should make my time useful then. Maybe I'll see one of them on the way."

She grabbed her hoodie and went downstairs to look for something to do. She put her hood up and strode out of the dorms. Walking around exploring the building, she came across a less popular area. In fact, there weren't any people there anymore. It was a hall of a bunch of empty rooms. She continued to walk down. She then paused seeing a big room and peeked it. It was empty. She walked in and the lights. It was a room full of gymnastics things and a nice flat surface to practice other types of martial arts.

Heeyoung suddenly got excited. She tied her hair into a bun and put her hood up again.

She walked to to a punching bag and starting kicking it using her Karate and Hapkido skills. After a few minutes and getting bored, she walked up and picked up a long wooden stick and started doing a routine with it. 

----

Tao was heading to the room he loved. It didn't really have a name, but he called it the Martial Arts room. 

Or more like HIS Martial Arts room. Its always empty and no one uses it often.

However, as he was getting close to the room, he saw the light on and a figure moving. 

"Darn, someone is in there." Tao muttered and started to walk away. However, he then suddenly got curious and turned around.

He stood there watching the hooded figure. This person was REALLY good!

But to him, it was debatable whether or not he was better. 

Heeyoung messed up and the wooden stick hit her head. She yelped and dropped the stick.

"Yup. I'm probably better. Hah." Tao laughed to himself and smirked. He walked into the room startling Heeyoung. However, Tao still didn't notice that she was a girl since her hood was large and covering half her face.

*Hmm. This person can compete with Luhan for beauty... Pretty lips...* Tao thought.

He then cleared his throat. "Be a man. You can't mess up like that and fall on the ground without being ashamed!"

Heeyoung chucked and stood up brushing the imaginary dust off her clothes. 

"You. Me. Martial Arts battle. Now!" Tao said excited. He was the best at Martial Arts in SM and he wanted to compete somehow.

Heeyoung didn't know what to do. Normally, she would have insulted him for calling her a man, but she didn't want to say anything to him just yet. Plus, she was nervous. It was Tao infront of her. Tao!

She bent down and picked up her wooden stick. She begun her complicated routine. Spinning the stick, doing a really fast flip so that her hood wouldn't fall off. She finished her routine quickly and sat down. Tao then begun his routine. 

When he finished he stopped and stood there.

Heeyoung finally spoke. "Well? Am I supposed to do something? It isn't exactly easy to "battle" with our routine."

Tao paused. *Sounds like a girl's voice...*

"Oh. I guess." Tao suddenly got shy. He wasn't sure of this person's gender anymore.

*Well I still didn't see the person's face so I shouldn't be sure.* He thought to himself.

Heeyoung got up and went to practice something else. She put the stick away and noticed him watching her.

"You can continue doing your thing." She said to him.

She wanted to try gymnastics. She could do flips, and she had good balance, but she never got to use a balance beam. She got up and was doing a few jumps and moves. She did not notice Tao watching.

*Seems like a girl to me... So graceful on the beam...* He thought.

She then did a summersault but slipped off and fell.

The impact with the ground with softer because it was on a fluffy mat, but it still hurt. She hit her head on the beam in the process of falling.

"Aish. I knew I shouldn't try new things." She quietly mumbled.

"Are you okay?" Tao asked and walked over.

"Yup. My head though..."

She touched her head and there was a tiny blotch of blood. 

"Eh, not much. That can be ignored." She rubbed the tiny bit of blood on her hoodie.

He reached for her hood to pull it down to check for any injuries but she quickly backed away and hopped back onto the balance beam.

"You just fell! Why are you doing it again?" Tao asked in wonder.

"Because its fun! I like this room." She then sucessfully did a flip and jumped off the beam. 

"Alot of people get injured from falling off the beam." Tao said

"Alright alright. I'll get off." She said to him.

"Well I'll be leaving. I'll come tommorow at the same time. See you later?" Heeyoung said

"Ok, sure." Tao replied as she walked out.

"Oh. I forgot to get his name." Tao said after a few seconds she left. He paused. "If hes a guy."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

UGH ITS PROBABLY TOO SHORT AGAIN OMG

SORRY

I DON'T KNOW, I JUST NEGLECTED WRITING. AND MY OTHER STORY... POOR THING.

OH WELL

Thanks for reading! If I have any readers. Ahaha. 

PLEASE comment! 

Karma points, eh?

Becuz I liek commentz

kay

Subscribe too for updates!

I'll try to update sooner