You Are Now Mine

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

Kai stared as she danced to his music. 

He hated it when people used his music, but this girl was hot, so he could make an exception.

He needed his CD back, so he busted in the room shocking the girl. She stopped dancing and looked at him.

"That's my CD." Kai complained to her.

"Um. Okay. You left it in the CD player." Heeyoung said back. omgomgomgomg its Kai! She thought to herself.

"You don't think I know that?" He walked up to the music player, opened it without pausing the song and took it, leaving the CD cover open. He then strutted out of the room and slammed the door. Rude.

Heeyoung angrily snorted and sat down on the floor. But Kai was freaking out. 

"Why did I do that...?" Kai grumbled to himself. He wasn't actually mad at her. He ran back to his dorm as fast as he could and slammed his face into the couch.

...Or what he thought was the couch.

D.O was sleeping peacefully on the couch until a very heavy and pissed Kai came running and slammed his face straight into his stomach. D.O yelped and tried to sit up.

Kai looked up panting and D.O questionably looked back.

Chen then came running into the room. "Darn sasaengs...." He muttered but stopped the moment he saw the awkward scene. "Oh, oops? Am I interrupting something? I'll... uhh... I'll leave." He quickly ran away.

Kai looked at Chen's direction but he was gone.

"Darn it Kai! Chen already thinks I'm gay!" D.O complained.

Kai got off of D.O without a word and trudged into his room and closed the door.

"Oooh, someones having the time of their month..." D.O sarcastically muttered as he laid back down to finish his inturrupted nap.

Meanwhile in his room, Kai angrily ran to his bed and grumbled curse words to himself. He thought of how he totally lost the chance of be-friending a hot girl.

"Why do I always push them away?" He asked himself aloud. "I'm such a choding (grade-schooler)!"

He whined and angrily grumbled, rolling on his bed until he landed on the floor with a loud thump.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Ugh, Omg. It was Kai! IT WAS KAI OMG WHAT I...NO I..." Heeyoung frantically muttered as she ran around the room. "NOO MY MISSION! HE HATES ME WHY, OMG WHAT."

She then sat on the floor motionless for a good 30 seconds before angrily grumbling and running out of the dance room.

Suho hid in the corner seeing everything from Kai running out of the room, to her leaving the room as well. 

He smiled in satisfaction.

"She dyed her hair..." He whispered to himself. "Shes pretty. I call dibs."

-----------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT

I usually write when I'm in the mood, and I wrote a few paragraphs in late October. I then went back today and wrote the rest, but totally lost my idea of what I was planning to write...

This chapter was extremely delayed... so sorry

I also didn't really check this site for a long while

Ugh, its been a month since I updated. So sorry.

I hope you comment! It lightens up my mood and willingness to write knowing people read it =D

Please subscribe if you like it!

Byebye