Stealing

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

im lazy lazy lazyyy, i dont proof-read D:

comment your questions

_________________________________________________________

Heeyoung was getting bored lately due to Exo's hiatus.

No new concerts to watch on youtube,

No more spamming the vote button for awards,

No more staring into their eyes through the computer screen and fangirling over their on-stage charisma.

However, just because they weren't at shows, doesn't mean that they weren't practicing and hanging around the SM building. All 12 members now had more free time; but their moods were low due to the harmful sasaeng fans.

But anyways, she was bored. It was basically vacation, Exo was in unhappy moods, and she had no idea what to do. 

And this was how its going to be for the rest of the week. Trainees got vacation because SM was carefully going through all the trainee's profiles after the incident. Heeyoung didn't think much of this and just ignored the announcement. 

She sat in her small cozy room alone kicking her feet back and forth in thought. 

"I'm not getting that much closer to my mission..." She said to herself and sighed. 

After a few minutes, she had an idea.

"I can try to get Exo's things and sell them!" She jumped in the air and accidentally slammed her foot against the nearby table. She yelped, then jumped around the room getting herself prepared while hopping on one foot cursing herself.

Serves her right...

She was talking to Luhan and wondering if any members were going to be around

He answered back a few minutes later saying that most of them are practicing or at the hospital. Only he was in the dorm.

She asked to visit him and he said okay, so she headed up to Exo's dorm.

Carrying her backpack, she carefully walked up and knocked.

Luhan opened the door holding a towel

"I just finished a shower." Luhan said a grinned at her. He shook his head splashing water. Heeyoung flinched.

"Aha sorry about that" Luhan said and grinned at her again.

"Haha, its okay." She said and softly smiled back. "Can I come in?"

"Yea, of course!" He happily said and opened the door for her.

She smiled at him and walked it.

It was reletively neat, until she saw a huge pile of mess at the side of the room. Luhan must have shoved everything into the corner.

Heeyoung chuckled at the pile.

Luhan turned red. "Xiumin hyung isn't going to be too happy about this" he muttered.

"I can help you! I love cleaning!" Heeyoung said happily. She grinned at her but realized her mistake of being too bold. She turned her grin into a small smile and looked at him

"Really? That'd be amazing!" He replied

She put her bag next to her and started sorting the piles. Luhan stared at her bag. She always carried around so many things and it was a little suspicious. He took a last glance at it and shrugged it off. Its just a bag. Maybe she likes bags instead of purses.

They sorted a pile of shoes and Luhan went to put them away. With his bag turned, She quickly grabbed something and stuffed it in. She quietly and quickly closed her bag and making it look like it was never touched. She proceed to make more piles as fast as she could. When he turned around, she immidiately slowed down.

"Wow Heeyoung, so slow." Luhan said with a teasing tone in his voice.

"I'm sorry your majesty." Heeyoung bowed her head and he laughed at her. 

They spent awhile longer sorting and Luhan moved stuff away and she took a random item every time. She didn't get to check what it was because she had to be fast, so she decided to check later.

After awhile, Luhan tilted his head confused at the pile.

"I could have sworn I threw Kyungsoo's boxers here..." Luhan started.

Crap. Did she seriously put a pair of worn underwear in her bag?

"Oppa.... You put worn underwear in here?" Heeyoung asked carefully

"Huh. I wonder where it went." Luhan asked again. "Oh, yea I just threw a bunch of stuff, and I saw it."

Heeyoung pretended to shiver. "Maybe we put accidentally put it in another pile and you moved it away..." Heeyoung said "But I hope you did that, because I really don't want to think that I touched D.O's worn boxers."

He laughed at her. Huh. Wonder why it wasn't there....

They finished getting rid of the pile and the dorm was better than earlier. It wasn't that neat, but it was passable. According to Luhan, Xiumin would only complain a little. 

"I should be heading back... Thanks for letting me come over! I was seriosuly dying from boredom, alone in my room." Heeyoung said to him

"No, Thank you! For helping me clean! Xiumin hyung would have killed me." Luhan said and smiled at her.

"Ehe. Bye!" Heeyoung said and walked out quickly. She didn't want Luhan to notice that her bag was bigger than it was earlier.

Luhan blinked at her for leaving so quickly, but he shrugged and closed the door. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh, sorry if the chapter wasn't long enough (yes, I did cheat and made the font bigger xD). I know I didn't update for a while, and I knew that I should have made a longer chapter to make up for it, but ahh, life... and state exams tomorrow.... Its seriously a wonder as to why you guys didn't unsubscribe... But im glad you didn't! =D

Hope you liked the chapter!

Same old, comment and give an upvote if you like the story! Thanks for reading! :)