Change

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

Heeyoung finally stopped reading.

She checked her schedule. 

"Meeting with manager?" She read from her paper and sighed. She wanted to be an idol, but she didn't care as much about it as she did for her mission. 

"Pfft, yea right I'm going to that..." She muttered to herself and proceeded to find the list for Exo. She really didn't know what to do. Thinking deeply she walked back to her room. 

She sat on her bad thinking... "Hmm.. maybe threaten someone to make sure that I can be with them?" she thought about it more but it just sounded lame.

"Bribery! Hm..."

After a few minutes sitting there, she didn't know anymore.

"Aiishh! Guess I'll be going to the meeting afterall." She just didn't know what to do anymore. The last thing she wanted was to be kicked out.

She put on her hoodie and left her room.

When she reached the office, she knocked on the door and was welcomed in. 

"Heeyoung! Hello!"

"Hi!" She said enthusiastically but acting it all.

"So I see you have alot of talent here. I would like for you to debut sooner."

Her face dropped, but he didn't notice.

"Ah, really?" Heeyoung questioned. "Are you sure I'm ready for that? I just recently arrived here!"

"Well, the teachers all say that you are good, and you seem that you'd easily be able to survive in the celeb world!"

"Ahh, I see."

"First..." The manager started. "We should dye your hair blond. I would also like for you to become a solo artist. If you were in a group, you'd steal all the spotlight." 

"Blonde? Why blond?" She asked

"Why not? Seems like it'd suit you."

"Oh...? Alright." Heeyoung replied and looked down.

"Great! I'll talk to you tomorrow about the rest of the details. Gotta meet up with Exo now." 

She immidiately looked up and the manager laughed. 

"Exo fan huh?" He asked

She panicked. "U-uhh. Yea, I really admire them. They never give up despite sasaeng fans."

The manager sighed. "Yea... Sasaeng fans... One time, a fan almost tricked Luhan to go into someone else's car!" 

Yup, that was her doing. Jieun had the same car that Exo did. She pretended to nod sadly.

"Well, actually, I was meeting with Exo because I wanted to feature one of them in your new single."

"Really? Thats amazing!" She said happily.

"Yup! Well, talk to you later!"

--------------------------------------------

Heeyoung walked out of the stylists room with her new dark blonde hair and quickly ran upstairs nervously.

"Manager ruining my plans..." She muttered to herself. She walked up to the mirror.

"Meh. I look alright." She went back to her room. prepare for her dance lesson.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kai was walking around outside feeling bored. Well, was, because he soon got mauled by the fans. He quickly ran back into the SM building for safety.

Those girls were such monsters.

He looked out the window and there were a bunch of sasaeng fans standing outside. He peeked through the door. The fans screamed. He looked around. The female trainees were making googly eyes at him and winking. 

"Great... How am I going to go to the dance room... I left my CD there..." He ran all the way back to the dorm, grabbed a hoodie and a pair of glasses. He headed for the long way to the room but saw a very pretty girl with blonde hair walk by.

"Oh damn..." He muttered. But she heard him and looked at him. She tilted her head and bowed, quickly running off.

His eyes followed her until she was gone. He stood there for another good 15 seconds.

"He looks... interesting... Who the hell wears sunglasses and a hoodie inside a heated building?" Quite a hypocrite she was...

As she walked in, she saw a note on the wall. 

"Hello students, I am gone for today. This room is free! All dance lessons are cancelled today and you may enter whenever you want to practice. =D From your loving dance instructor."

Heeyoung angrily sighed. "What. The. Hell. And the room is empty too? All these trainees must be all lazy... Now that I'm here though..."

She went up to the CD player and randomly pressed play hoping some stupid person accidentally left their CD there. The music started to play. 

"Bingo!" She started to freestyle dance with the unfamiliar music and slowly became in sync with it. She was always told that she was a good dancer. She thought she was alright. Living her life as a pessimist was always her favorite option.

As she was enjoying herself with Kai's lost CD, Kai finally made it to the room. Some fans unfortunately snuck inside and found out he was Kai. They stole his glasses, but he safely got away and the fans were gone because the Shinee manager shooed them away.

He looked inside and heard his CD playing. He was already pissed and he didn't like people going through his music. Everyone thought he was all girly and stuff because he liked ballet music. He was often teased for it and it was quite irritating.

As he was about to bust into the room and scold the person for going through his music, he realized it was her; the pretty girl from earlier.

He just stared. She was an amazing dancer. Incredible in his eyes. His hand remained on the handle as he watched her move with his song playing. 

Beautiful, an amazing dancer and not annoying, he was already amazed by this girl. He knew there was more to her and was excited to discover what more talents she has.

He smirked

....

3 down, 9 more to go.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't been updating lately... Stuff... Yea..

And tiredness... + Laziness.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter though

please ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes though, I did not re-read this chapter.. I don't like reading my own work xD

Please comment and.. upvote if you like it!

I'll also update my other story next, so wait for that too =3

byebye