Nice Girl

A Sasaeng Fan's Mission

Heeyoung went on her laptop and went straight to ebay. 

With excitement, she logged on and went to put the items on her account ready for sale. 

She took all kinds on junk from their dorm. Notebooks, pens, hats, and a pair of pink boxers.

"Huh... these must be D.O's..." She muttered to herself. "Well, some crazy fangirl would probably want them." 

After spending hours putting her items on sale, she closed her laptop and decided that she would make a visit to the hospital. She wasn't expecting that she would be let it, but its worth a shot.

After taking a bunch of buses and subways, she finally reached there, and there was security guards and girls everywhere. And by everywhere, she was able to hear them from a very far distance.

She went up to one of the guards in the front.

"Um, I wanted to visit Chen, I'm a friend of his." She said to the man calmly.

He then looked at her funny. "Do you know how many times girls like you went up to me and asked to visit him?"

"My name is Eun Heeyoung, you can ask any of the Exo members if I am welcome." 

"And how do I know you are actually Eun Heeyoung?"

She then picked up her ID card and showed it to him.

"Huh." The man said and proceeded to pick up his walky-talky thing. She had no idea what they thing was called.

"Uh, Suho sshi, a girl by the name Eun Heeyoung says she wants to visit Chen. Do you know this girl?" He asked through the strange device she was still staring at.

"Ah! Heeyoung! Neh, please let her in." Suho's voice was heard through the device.

The man then shrugged and led her into the hostpital building while giving the other guard a nod. 

The girls were extremely loud so Heeyoung covered her ears and followed the man in. She let out a contented sigh as she entered the building a shut the door. Muffled screams and yells were able to be heard inside, but it was better than the hell out there. 

The guard then lead her to Suho, who then waved with a smile

"Hello Heeyoung sshi"

"Ah, hello to you Suho oppa"

Suho then wondered in his head. Oppa? Yay! She called him oppa!

Suho blushed and gave her a small smile. "Lets go to see Chen now."

__________________________________________________________

The room was filled with food baskets, flowers, balloons and get well cards piled onto the tables. A few fluttered to the floor as Suho opened the door with a wide eyed Heeyoung gaping at everything in the room.

"Chen, how are you feeling?" Suho asked 

"I'm feeling a bit better... Sore everywhere though." Chen then turned to see who else Suho brought into the room, and he smiled at the sight of Heeyoung standing there. She was still gaping at everything in the room. She the shook her head and directed her attention toward Chen.

"Chen! How are you doing? Are you feeling okay?" Heeyoung quickly asked him in worry

He laughed. "I'm doing great. Thanks for stopping by." 

She smiled back. 

Suho then cleared his voice and put on an awkward face.

"So, uh. what now?"

Heeyoung said something back, but Chen couldn't hear because he was staring at her so intently and smiling

He kept thinking about how glad he was that she was there and how she saved her. He was a bit embarassed that a girl (a pretty one for a matter of fact) saved him while he was helpless. She did save his life and his dream that he worked so hard in pursuing. He was glad and very happy despite his injured state.

*What a nice girl she is...* He thought.

*Wait, I like her don't I....*

5 down, 7 more to go

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHH I'M SO SORRY FOR SUCH A CRAPPY CHAPTER AND DELAYED UPDATE

sigh, 580 words... However! I did set up another chapter for this story! Its hidden but I started setting it up.

I will try to update soon! Because it is vacation for me right now

YAY vacation

Siiiiii, I will try to update soon

later peoples