The Siblings

당신은 내거야 (You're MINE)

Cheondung: 

 

I gazed at Mir in disbelief. What just happened? He... pecked my cheek?! I guess, I’ll take back what I said earlier. He’s not a shy-type boy that seems to be a troublemaker, he’s 100000000000% troublemaker!

“Yah!! What did you do to Mir?!” Seungho yelled at me. I glared at him. Hey, I’m not the wrong one, okay? It’s his brother who in’ pecked my cheek!

“I’m asking you! What did you do?!” he yelled again since I didn’t give him any response.

“What did I do? Aren’t you supposed to be asking your own brother? You saw what he did to me?!” I scoffed. He scoffed and looked away then he faced me again and punched me instead. My reflexes suddenly reacted and I bended over right away and pretended to tie my shoe laces.

 

Since I can’t expose my real identity, I could only dodge it by pretending to fix my shoe laces. :3

I could hear Byunghee laughing so hard while Mir just looked at me with his sparkling-gaze…

“Pufft! He’s the only one who can dodge your punches aside from me! I’m telling you, we should keep him!” Byunghee said between his laugh. I sensed some kind of dagger flying at me, not literally, and I saw Seungho glaring at me. He has that black aura around him threatening me. I shrugged and pretended as if I didn’t see anything.

 

“Hyung, don’t glare at him like that… You’re scaring everyone else...” Mir nagged as he pulled Seungho’s arm like a little kid. His statement made me look around and I saw everyone staring at us with creepy-eyes. This guy is really something. Is he a gangster too? Hum... I don’t think so. If he is, I should know him.

Seungho didn’t give an answer to Mir and he ignored his brother, still glaring at me. Well, I knew someone who’s way scarier than him… My Dad. Seungho’s glare was nothing compare to my Dad’s...

“Just let him be, Mireu-ya. Or else he’ll release his anger on you…” Byunghee added with a smirk.

He was glaring at me till the end of lunch time, even when we bid goodbye before going to our class, he’s still glaring at me. Isn’t he tired? My eyes would get hurt if I glared at someone intensely and didn’t blink for about thirty minutes.

Since lunchtime was over, I left them as I needed to attend my next class.

“Cheondung-sshi…” Mir called and made me stopped.

“Please just call me Cheondung. Drop that ‘sshi’...” I said as I turned my head to look at him. Those formal thing really annoys me. I don’t like it, AT ALL.

“Ah... Cheondung...”

“That’s better...” I smiled.

“Hum… What’s your next class?” he asked.

“It’s P.E, if I’m not wrong... Why?”


“Guess we’ll have another class together!” he said while smiled cutely.

“Oh. Really?” truthfully speaking, I don’t really care if he was going to the same class with me. I came here only to look for Joon, nothing else. I won’t bother myself with this kind friendship game, but maybe he can help me someday. I’ll bear to be the so-called friend ‘till that someday.

He walked beside me as we headed to the field where the other students stood, waiting for the P.E teacher. I saw a familiar frame. I’m sure, it’s HIM. I rushed to the field and left Mir who yelled calling my name.

“Cheondung!!” he shouted as he caught up with me. I stopped my foot at the edge of the field. I can’t be so rash. Uncle had already said that I couldn’t approach him in front of many students since he’s a delinquent. I could only stare at him from far away. But then I realized, he noticed me and started walking towards me. I looked away as Mir arrived beside me.

“Yah! Why are you suddenly running?” he asked, still panting.

“I’m sorry... I just... Err... I just wanna do some sports immediately,” I stuttered because it was a lie.

For a second, Mir looked so anxious. Then he dragged me away and I saw Joon glaring at Mir.

“Where are we going?” I asked, confused.

“You know him?” Mir asked, avoiding to answer my question.

“Him? Who?”

“Lee Joon. You know him?” he asked, demanding an answer. I could only act dumb, so I just shrugged.

“Lee Joon? Who is he?” I asked as I played innocent.

“Are you sure? It looked like he was approaching you earlier…”


Aish! I don’t know this kid could be so sharp somehow!

“Hey, I’m new here. How could I know anyone?”

“It’s good then. You better don’t go near him. You don’t wanna get into trouble, right?” Mir warned me.

“Ehm... Yeah... But why? That guy looked okay though...” I tried fishing here. Hoping I could get some information about Joon.

“You don’t wanna know, Cheondung. Just stay away from that guy, okay? Even if you’re really curious, just ignore that curiosity of yours, so you won’t get into trouble.” Mir said with a very serious expression.

“But, what if he approaches me like what he did earlier?”

“Just run. Run as far as you can…” he replied as I could see fear in his eyes.

I could feel Joon’s gaze the whole time during the P.E class and also noticed how he was glaring at Mir. It’s as if he would eat the boy alive. On the other hand, Mir was busy dragging me here and there to avoid Joon and it made me really tired. How can I concentrate on the class when he was dragging me around without any second for me to breathe? We even did the P.E test hastily because of his anxiety toward Joon’s presence.

“Mir, cut it out! I’m tired of running here and there without any reason! What exactly are we doing?” I scoffed, getting annoyed by his act.

“Ah... I’m sorry...” he said slowly as he looked down with that puppy-kicked-look of his, making me feel guilty for yelling at him.

“Aish... It’s okay,” I said, trying to comfort him.

“But, why were you so desperate to avoid that Lee Joon guy?” I asked.

“I... I just don’t want you to bump into trouble...” he uttered.

“Mir, let me tell you something… I’m very grateful that you’re concerned so much about me. But, please stop that will you? I’m big enough to take care of myself. So, you don’t need to worry about me that much...”

He only nodded weakly.

“But, thank you for taking care of me...” I said gently, ruffling his hair. And then he looked at me with his pair of sparkling-puppy-eyes which somehow made me slightly taken a back.

“You’re welcome!!” he said with a very wide smile that I’m afraid that smile could tear his face and hugged me. Argh! What’s wrong with this kid? I really don’t get him, for a second he can be so serious and in the next second he’ll be a crazy person! Does he have some kind of split personality?

Mir was following me all day long, even when it’s time to go home. He’s really clingy! Thanks to him, I couldn’t get any chance to be alone with Joon!

“Hum, Mir...?”


“Yes?” he beamed as he smiled brightly. I feel like I was looking at a puppy that wagged his tail excitedly.

“Aren’t you going home yet?” I asked.

“Yeah. But, I need to wait for Seungho-hyung…”

“Then, I’ll go home first,” I said. When I was about to go, he grabbed my hand.

“Can we go home together?” he asked with a pleading-gaze.

“HAH?!”

“Please~~~” he tilted his head and made a pleading-look. You know, just like the one that cat on Shrek does.


“Ahh… Yeah. Okay, let’s go home together...” I said as let out a sigh.

“Thank you!! I love you!!” he jumped in happiness, then hugged me and gave me a peck on my cheek. Wait… What did I say? Peck?!! Yes! He did it again!! Argh, really?! What’s wrong with this kid? He’s really weird. Guess I’m friends with the wrong person... *sigh*

“YAH!! Are you two dating or something?” Byunghee popped out of nowhere with Seungho.

“WHAT?! Of course not!!” I answered immediately.

“Then, what is this? Why are you hugging each other like this?” Seungho frowned.

Ah! Mir was still hugging me…

“Ah... Sorry...” he pulled his arms from my body.

Seungho was glaring at me. Maybe, he was still mad at me about the incident in the lunch time earlier…

“Let’s go home!” Byunghee said, trying to lighten up the mood.

“Yeah!! Kkaja!” Mir said excitedly as he pulled my hand and dragged me to walk beside him.

Byunghee and Seungho walked behind us, I could still feel Seungho’s glare, but I am not really bothered by that…

“Cheondung-ah, where do you live?” Mir asked out of the blue.

“Eh? Why did you wanna know that?”

“Maybe I can come to your home, then we can play around…”

“Hum... Sorry, but I can’t tell you that…”


“Waeyo?” he asked –again– with his puppy-look.

“Well… my father… he doesn’t like guests in our house...” again, I lied.

“Ahhh...” he looked down. I don’t know why, but I feel like I can’t leave this kid. I just can leave him all alone and when he looked so down, it made me want to lighten up his mood. It’s not that I love him, I just don’t have a heart to leave him. He’s looked so fragile as he would break at any time…

“Ehm... We can still hang out together... In your home maybe?” I said as I gave him a smile.

“Really?!!” there he goes again with that beamed smile of his. I just nodded.

“Thank you~~~!!!!” he hugged me right away, and before he could do ‘IT’ *READ: PECK* for the third time, I pushed him away.

“Yes. You’re welcome…” I said with a forced smile as I released myself from his hug.

 

“Why do you love some skin ship, huh?” I asked because of my curiosity. He tends to hug and kiss me randomly, and honestly, it was kinda embarrassing and it was quite annoying.

“Hum… I don’t like it… I guess, it just became my habit... Hehe…” he snickered as he scratched his nape.

“Ah...” I was speechless as I heard his answer. It’s a habit? Are you kidding me? Why does he have that kind of habit then? DX

We both fell silent. Mir suddenly stopped and looked down as he rubbed his left eye... I looked behind me and noticed that Seungho and Byunghee were distracted. I didn’t really notice what distracted them since I was more concerned about Mir.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

“Something got into my eye... Can you help me?” he said. His eye was burning red and I could tears flow down. I was about to help him, but Seungho grabbed my collar and throws his punch to my face.


“Ssshh...” I hissed lowly as I touch my face where he hit me.

“YAH!!! Why did you do that?!!!” he shouted. I snapped in anger. This guy really gets on my nerves!

“I have to be the one asking that?! What was that for?!” I shouted.

 

“What did you do to Mir that made him cry?!!” he blurted out and grabbed my collar, again. I glared at him and he rose his hand to punch me again.

“Do it… And you’ll regret it ‘cause I’m not wrong here!!” I threatened him.

“Hyung!! Stop it!!” Mir yelled and pulled Seungho’s arm away, freeing me.

“Tsk!” I clicked my tongue as I rubbed my bottom lip, it was bleeding because of his punch.

“Are you okay? What did he do?” he asked to Mir gently.

“Hyung, Cheondung didn’t do anything to me. He’s just helping me ‘cause something got into my eye,” Mir replied as he sighed.

“Eh? What something?” Seungho seemed so shock and slowly guilt was all over his face.

“He said, Cheondung was helping him earlier. You have to apologize, Yang Seungho. Since you hit his face without knowing that he did. He did nothing wrong here.” Byunghee butted in.

“No! I won’t apologize! I did nothing wrong!” Seungho scoffed.

“Tsk! Let him be!” I said, really annoyed.

“But, he must apologize to you...” Mir said.

“I thought he made you cry... Since he acted like a punk from the moment he came. He’s just a new kid, yet he acts nonchalantly!!!” Seungho protested.


“Unwillingness easily makes an excuse, huh?” I smirked, then looked away.


“I’m not making an excuse. I will never apologize to you ‘til I die!” Seungho said.

 

“Mir, we’re going home!!” he added, then he pulled Mir’s hand and walked away.

 

“Ah... Eh... Cheondung, please forgive him!!!” Mir said as he was dragged away by his overprotective brother.

 

I gazed at them as they got further, then Byunghee tapped my shoulder…

 

“Let’s talk,” he said.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I guess… you must be curious why Seungho is overprotective towards Mir, right?” he smirked.

 

“Well, yeah...” I nodded.

 

“Let’s go. My house is somewhere around here. We can talk there.” Byunghee said calmly “And we need to take care your face.” He added.

 

After a few minutes of walking, we arrived in Byunghee’s apartment. It’s not big, but it’s very clean. Byunghee left me in the living room and then came back with a wet towel and a basin filled with warm water...

 

“Clean your wound,” he said.

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Hum…” he nodded, then sat beside me.

 

“Sorry for that. Seungho is really short-tempered. Even so, please don’t misunderstand him. Surely, his pride is really high. Probably even taller than his height… but he’s not a bad guy,” Byunghee said. I just nodded, waiting for the whole story.

 

“He really loves Mir as a brother. so he will never let anyone hurt his him... Actually they don’t have any blood-relation. Mir is his step-brother…”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Seungho was a total back then before he met Mir and his mom. He went everywhere and picked a fight with everyone, but you know what, he’s really a good friend and he’s very reliable. I remembered how mad he was when someone beat me up. He got that person and took revenge for me...” Byunghee smiled slightly, looks like he was thinking about the memory.

 

“He only lived with his dad that time. His dad is a great father. He raised Seungho by himself even though sometimes he’s so clumsy that he couldn’t do the housework, but still he tried his best to do all of it...” Byunghee continued.

 

“Where’s his mother?” I asked.

 

“That left Seungho and his dad when Seungho was seven. She cheated and then went to God knows where. Seungho hates his mom. He didn’t hate her before. Because he still thought that she’ll be back with him and his father. He thought that if he became a good boy, his mother would definitely come back to them. But after 2 years of trying, he finally saw his mom. Only to see her with the man she cheated with and they had a child with them. They looked so happy. That time, Seungho’s world came crashing down. He and his father endured all the hardships and tried to be strong and hoped that his mother would everntually comeback… but she never did. That’s when Seungho changed and became really violent.” Byunghee sighed and looked away.

 

“There isn’t even a picture of his mom in their house, Seungho burned it all. I don’t even know what his mom looks like…”

 

I was speechless. I never thought that he would have that painful memory about his mom. Now, I feel so sorry for him somehow…

 

“That’s why he acts like violently. Because he was so lonely... And because no one was able to teach him how to show affection. His father had to work and do all the house chores. Leaving him alone though against his will... But then he met Mir. It was around our middle-school year... Mir was a total opposite of him. The first time we met Mir, he was bullied by some boys and Seungho helped him. What amazed him was that Mir still could smile cheerfully even when he was beaten by those bullies. That kid has a very positive personality and always faces his days with a smile. That’s what makes Seungho so protective over Mir. He doesn’t want people to hurt his lovely brother because he doesn’t want to lose Mir’s smile…”

 

“But how did they become a family?” I asked.

 

“Well, it turned out that the woman Seungho’s dad was dating is Mir’s mom. Seungho knew that his dad had a lover, but he didn’t expect that it was Mir’s mom. And you know what Mir’s reaction was when he met Seungho for the first time as a soon-to-be family member? He yelled and jumped around like a crazy rascal while hugging Seungho! That was embarrassing, but Seungho get used to it...” Byunghee laughed as he talked. I laughed too, imagining how embarrassing what Mir did. I think I know how Seungho felt that time. Mir also did that to me earlier... -____-

 

“Hey, why was he being bullied by others?” I asked. I knew Mir was crazy, but he didn’t look like someone who was being bullied by others… @___@

 

“Hum... Despite his appearance, he can’t fight at all. He can’t even throw a fist. And as you already saw, he has that kind of over-dramatic personality sometimes. There’s also an issue about his habit of skin ship... His friends thought he was weird and some of them spread rumours that he’s gay. In the end, they started to distance themselves from him. Mir didn’t have any friends and was bullied in junior-high because of that…”

 

“Wah... That’s so terrible!”

 

“Very terrible. After that, when Mir entered high-school Seungho declared to everyone not to go near Mir or he will beat them up. He thought it was the only way to protect Mir. Yeah, he’s really stupid sometimes... So that’s why no one even tries to go near Mir. And then you came along... And you know the continuation…” he ended the story.

 

“So, that’s the reason people stay away from Mir? And also the reason why he was so happy to have me as his friend?”

 

“Yeah. Actually, I’m happy for him too. He finally has a friend...” Byunghee smiled gently. Guess, this guy was not that happy-go-lucky, he’s pretty much caring... and mature.

 

“I’m not intended to be one though...” I thought, then sighed.

 

“Please, take care of Mir. He can be crazy sometimes, but he’s definitely not a bad guy. He’s very kind and gentle… I hope you can be his friend...” Byunghee said as he gazed at me deeply. I felt like my heart was stabbed by a knife...

 

“Uhm… O-okay...”

 

A while later, I went home. Byunghee was kind enough to ask me to eat in his house so I was pretty much full as I walked home. I sighed and looked up at the sky, thinking I shouldnt involve any other people in this. I'm only here to find out about Joon. Nothing more and nothing less. After I find out about him, I'm going to go back to the main mansion. To where my real life is.

 

I closed my eyes and heavaed a heavy sigh. As I listened to the wind... 

 

"Cheondung..."

 

I heard my name.

 

I didnt have to think twice to know who said it. And I didnt even have to doubt myself. I knew I was right. Because the moment I opened my eyes to look, he was there. Standing right infront of me.

 

"Joon..."

~~~***~~~

 

Hiiii~

So, this is the second chapter..

What dou you think about the story??

I'm really curious about what you think..

so, please leave you comment~~

><

Thank you so much for you who subscribed the story~

We're really happy knowing you like the story!!

please continue to support us!

>/\<

Don't forget to leave your comment, subscribe, and hit votes..

Thank you for reading~~

Tehee~~

\(^O^)/

 

with love,

Dj-Tehee & Kimichi21

m(^_^)m *byong-byong~~~*