The Mission at Hand

당신은 내거야 (You're MINE)

Cheondung :

 

I woke up in the morning to be greeted by silence. Ah.. I’m still not used to live alone. In the main mansion, everyday I heard so many noise when I wake up. Mostly was my maid yelling and waking me up.. Hum.. What time is it?? 6 AM sharp. The same time as I usually wake up. Well, my body kinda used to wake up at 6 AM since I was a kid..

 

Yea, you know, being a successor of a clan meant to sleep very late and wake up really early in the morning for the training. Each day is not an easy day. I have to face tough training everyday and if I didn’t do well, my Dad would scold me and punish me. He demanded me to be perfect and flawless. No room for me to act like a spoiled brat. I didn’t get time to play around with some toys or plushies as well. I don’t have any memory of playing a toy gun, I always use the REAL gun. What? Did you think I’m under-age? What do you expect? I’m a son of a gangster after all. I can’t live my life like the normal kids do.

 

Even until now, I still remember my first gun.. Colt Python. It’s a .357 Magnum caliber revolver. I still have it now, though I’m not using it anymore. I prefer to fight empty-handed rather than use a weapon. But, I would use one if I really need to. I have several revolver in my collection. Yea, I collect them cause I love them a lot. They’re simple, yet attractive. Very easy to use and the important thing, I can carry it easily without my enemy know that I have it in my body. It’s easy to be hiden. My favourite is my Smith & Wesson 629 Performance Center 44MAG. I always carry it everywhere I go to my mission. I had a hard time to get it and it’s quiet expensive, but well, yeah.. It’s worth it.

 

With those guns, everyday I train hard that I can shoot my enemy accurately. Aside of that, I also learned some martial arts and disguise technique as well as how to use other several weapons. Well, we never know what will happen, that’s why I need to equip myself with those abilities. I don’t want to die in my mission, it definitely made me looked stupid.

 

Before I can undergo my first mission, I needed to pass the test that my family had made to see if I was strong enough to do the mission. My Dad himself and many of his subordinates were acting as my enemies that I needed to beat them all. I needed to finish the fight without using any weapons. Then, they tested my abilities in using weapon such as guns, daggers, nunchaku, etc. It’s not only that. Being strong was not enough, I need to be very smart, too. So, they also tested me about general knowledge and also strategy. What I liked about the strategy test was they made it a war game that I’m not really tense about it and I could do it comfortably..

 

Remembering about the test, the day I passed the test was also the day I met Joon. I was about to go home with my bodyguards and then I heard a laughter when we acrossed a bridge. The laughter was somewhat like it was came from a psychopath, but I noticed there was deperation in that laughter. I looked around and I found a boy sat under the bridge. Shock was the only thing I felt when I saw blood covered his body. But, later, I found the boy looked so gorgeous with that blood all over him. Ah, I sounded like an S. >_<

 

The boy was looking at me, then a smile curved on my face. I was wondering then, what the hell was happened to that boy until he got those bloody wound? I jumped from the bridge and landed perfectly in front of him. It’s high, but I was trained for that, okay? You can say I was trained like a secret agent. That was about right. I did so many things that similar with things Tom Cruise did in his movies.. :3

 

The boy looked at me with.. Ehm, kinda fascinating eyes. The next moment, I pulled his arm over my shoulder and helped him to walk..

 

“ Why are you helping me? You should just let me die,” it was the thing he said to me in the first time we talked.

 

“ Hum.. Well, I don’t know why either. But, in my opinion, life shouldn’t be wasted. Life is a gift, you know,” I answered as I smiled at him.

 

“ Gift? You said life is a gift? It’s nothing but hell,” the boy said with a sinister smile.

 

“ You know what, you’re still merely a human, you need to be treated well, too. Everyone need to be treated well.. Please value your own life more..” I said, gazed at him, trying to comfort him.

 

“ Stop that bull! There’s no value in my life!!” he scoffed at me.

 

“ You mind to tell me why did you think so?” I asked calmly.

 

He looked hesitant for a second, but then he told me everything, he shouted out all his thought and his protest, yelled out his anger and also his desperation..

 

“ My parents always treated me lika a trash! They raised me to be their slave!! They’re not even my real parents! My parents threw me away! That bastard and his wife are just strangers that took me! After his wife died, I thought my life would be better! But, it’s not! It became worst and worst! When he said I’m free, I thought I’ll be really free! Yet, it’s all only a wishful thinking of mine!! He sold me to another ing bastard! There’s no value in my life! There’s no need for me to live a life that full of torture and pain! And you still said this called life is a GIFT?!! Are you ing kidding me?!!!” that’s all he said. Up ‘till now, I still remembered all those things he said. Not only things he said, but also all thing that happened between us. I remembered all of it, I never forget each detail.

 

After heard those things, I smiled gently at him..

 

“ Even if you think that you’re useless right now.. That you’re better off dead.. You have no idea of what the future might bring you. Because one day, someone will surely love you. And I’m pretty sure you’ll be that someone’s entire world without you even knowing it,” I spoke softly. He fell silent and stared at me in disbelief.

 

Well, ‘till now, I’m still wondering, how could I say such a wise thing like that? Not even Joon, I, myself, didn’t believe what I’ve said back then.. >_<

 

Ah! I talked too much about the past! I have to go to school now. I can’t let Joon do something towards Mir!!

 

When I walk out of my room, Joon also walks out from the roon next-door. I can see that he wants to greet me, but I shrugged it off and just look away, make my way to school.

 

It’s quiet a long journey to my school, ah.. I should have take the bus.. Why did I choose to go to school by foot? I never think that the road will be this far.. Great, thanks to my stupidity.. *sigh*

 

Well, let it be. Let’s just think it’s as a morning exercise.. XD

 

It’s seven o’clock when I arrived at school. Hum, I have an hour left, so I wait for Mir in front of the school’s gate. I don’t want Joon to touch Mir, so I better protect that crazy boy. It’s kinda trouble-some, but it’s my fault anyway that Joon keep an eye on him..

 

“ Wating for that kid, huh?” a familiar low voice spoke.

 

I look up and find Joon was standing right in front of me..

 

“ It has nothing to do with you,” I answered coldly.

 

“ So, you said that we’re nothing?” Joon asked with irritated tone.

 

“ There never be something between you and me.”

 

“ What?!”

 

“ Don’t you dare to lay even one of your finger on him!” I said, threatening him.

 

“ You choose that kid you just met yesterday over me?”

 

“ Hey, who are you for me? You’re not even my boyfriend or something. It’s just I took you in!” I closed my mouth instantly, realizing what I’ve said. You screwed, Park Sanghyun!!! Why are you saying that?!! You’re idiot!!!

 

I steal a glance towards Joon, he seems.. Sad. I can’t find any anger in his eyes, but I can see clearly the dissapointment and sorrow in his eyes..

 

“ J-joon.. I’m..”

 

“ Fine. I got it,” Joon said lowly, then he left.

 

I sighed in disbelief. What the hell did I just do?!
 

“ Aish! What should I do now?” I mumbled as I ruffled my own hair.


I looked at Joon’s back as he walked towards the school. Just then someone suddenly talked beside me.

“So you’re connected with that delinquent.”

I suddenly darted my eyes to where the voice came from and I saw Byunghee standing by my right side. “W-What do you mean?” I stuttered. 

“I mean what I said. You’re connected to that delinquent. And it seems that it’s not just a simple connection.” Byunghee said and I felt a big lump form in my throat.

“What are you talking about? You just misheard things.” I said, trying to act cool and composed. Trying to show him that he’s wrong.

Byunghee chuckled. “I misheard huh? If you say so.” Byunghee said and he walked past me. “I wont mention this to the brothers but you better make sure that nothing’s gonna happen to the both of them.” Byunghee threatened.

I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat. Why would I suddenly feel nervous about this? Or maybe.. I just don’t want them to get too attached to me.

 

“ GOOD MORNING~~” Mir was running towards me from afar and a wide grin was plastered on his face, Seungho was walking behind him. Surely, he has too much energy in the morning..

 

“ Yo!” I replied the greeting coolly. Yea, I’m a cool guy~~ X3

 

“ What are you doing here? Why don’t you go to the class?” Seungho asked suspiciously.

 

“ I just want to wait for him,” I answered quickly as I point my finger to Mir.

 

“ Hah?!” Seungho exclaimed full of irritation as he was glaring at me and Mir’s mouth fell open in disbelief, when I glanced at Byunghee, his expression was completely different from before, he was looking at me with his playful grin. He didn’t have split-personality, right? Or did he?

 

“ Is there something wrong with that?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

Seungho just shrugged, then left with Byunghee trailing behind him.

I went in the school too. Hoping that this day would actually turn out better than I expect it to be.

 

Mir was walking beside me, beaming at me. All I could do was smile at him..

“ You’re so happy, I suppose?” I said, smiling.

 

He coughed, looking so nervous in a second..

 

“ Uhm.. How are you?” he suddenly asked awkwardly and I couldn’t help but chuckle.

 

“ I’m fine.” I said and he nodded.

“ I see.. Oh. Do you think.. It’s nice if we have a day out together?” Mir asked and I wrinkled my forehead. “ Day out together? What do you mean?” I asked back.

“ Well.. Because.. You’re my first friend so I really want to have spend time with you too. Oh wanna go to our house to play video games?” Mir asked me and I gave him a chuckle. “ Maybe.. I’ll see if I don’t get sudden plans later,” I said and he nodded.

If I ever see Joon later, then it’ll be the best to follow him. I need to know what’s going on. And if he won’t tell me then I’ll find it out on my own.

Later that day, lunch time, Mir practically dragged be to the school grounds where his brother and Byunghee were. I looked at Byunghee, he seems to be someone different again. The laid-back guy I met yesterday and not the sharp guy I saw this morning.

“ What are you looking at? Are you planning to do something with Byunghee this time?” Seungho asked and I just sighed. I didn’t even want to look at him, after what he did yesterday I still deserve an apology from him

 

“ Ya! I’m talking to you!!” Seungho scoffed at me. On the other hand, me, only stared at him with lazy expression for a second, then just shrugged off.

 

“ Wah! This is so much fun to see someone ignores you, Seungho-ya,” Byunghee said with his wide grin, earning a whack on his head from the latter, while I just smirked at the remark.

 

“ We’re gonna have a day out together after school, aren’t we?” Mir asked out of sudden with his puppy eyes.

 

I could only scraped myneck, smiling slightly, “ Well.. Like I’ve told you.. We will if I don’t have any sudden appoinment later..” I smile sheepishly.

 

“ How can someone have a sudden appointment? Isn’t appoinment a promise? You made it before, it can’t be popped out of nowhere..” Mir stated innocently and ended his words with a pout.

 

“ Uhm.. I hate to say this, but, listen. I have so much thing in my hand and of course, I’ll take care of the most important one. It doesn’t mean I don’t want to hang out with you, but sorry, it’s not my priority, you know..” I explained as calm as I could.

 

“ I-is that so? Then, mind to tell me what’s your top priority?” he asked. I mentally sighed. Why does he have so many questions? Gah! DX

 

Seungho and Byunghee seemed quiet and focussed on our conversation. Aish. The topic.. I can’t tell them, okay? ‘Hi I’m a son of a gangster!’ I can’t just say things like that, can I?-___-

 

“ Err.. My family. Yea, they’re my top priority,” in the end I told him a little lie. At least, it’s not completely a lie. One part of it is true. My top priority is my family, to be more exact my family’s bussiness.

 

“ Oh. Such a family man you are,” Byunghee said with a smile, but I caught some sarcassm in his words, so I just smile back at him.

 

“ Yea. I live my life for them.”

 

Well it’s more like I MUST live for THEIR BUSSINESS.

 

I sighed as I heard the bell ring. Signaling the end of the classes. I was putting my things in my bag when someone suddenly tapped my shoulder. I looked and I saw expecting puppy eyes. Eyes that comes from...

 

"So you dont have any appointments today right?" Mir asked with hopeful eyes.

 

"Unfortunately I do. I'm sorry Mir. But I how about we go out tomorrow?" I suggested, not wanting him to give me crying puppy eyes.

 

"Chincha? Are we really going out tomorrow? You're not going to have a sudden appointment tomorrow?" He beamed at me. All I could do was tap his head.

 

"Yeah... Let's go out and have fun tomorrow." I said, smiling at him. Oblivious to the deathly glare that was thrown at me. I wouldn't really notice it until someone coughed by the entrance, catching everyone's attention.

 

"Omo... Byunghee-hyung... Seungho-hyung..." Mir called out and he smiled at me. "I'll see you tomorrow then!" He said and he hugged me tightly. I heard audible gasps in the room and very low growl.

 

I chuckled.

 

Knowing who made the growl.

 

"See you tomorrow." I smiled at Mir as he left the room.

 

I soon left the room too. My mission?

 

Obviously... To follow Joon.

 

How?

 

I might not have mentioned this, but I was at least able to plant a tracing chip on his bag when he turned his back to me a while ago. Good thing I stole some equipments from the lab.

 

I'll know what you're hiding from me Joon.

 

Whether you want me or not.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!!!!

 

oh yeah!

 

We hope that you like the comblaq. ^_^ hihi.

 

And you can expect more updates on this story now.

 

We also want to thank everyone who stayed and never unsubscribed. It's really heartwarming and we're very happy to have such loyal readers. We love you all!!!

 

Thank you so much! 

 

 

Please dont forget to SUBSCRIBE and LEAVE COMMENTS> Thanks!!!

 

 

 

 

from,

kimichi21 & DJ-Tehee

m(^_^)m *byong-byong~~~*

 

***