The Mistakes to Handle

당신은 내거야 (You're MINE)
 

 

Author

 

Cheondung held his breath as he peeked from the wall he was hiding from. He has been following Rain ever since school was done and the latter has been to different places that rather piqued his interest. At first Rain went to a café near the school where he seemed to take a long time talking to the cashier. After getting his coffee he headed down to the street food stall where he ate a very large amount of servings. He did notice that Rain kept on talking to the vendor too, laughing and joking as if they’ve known each other for a long time. After so, he went to the arcade and instead of playing games he watched people play them. Rain would often snicker behind the person playing and move along to another person to watch. This went on for an hour before Rain moved along and went to a restaurant to eat there.

 

But where is he now? Rain is talking to someone just behind the back alley of a clothing shop in the middle of town. It somewhat bothers Cheondung that Rain isn’t with Joon but thinking about it, it would be better if Joon wasn’t around. It would’ve been harder for him to spy on Rain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of town. Joon stood in front of the East Side Park Clan’s Gate. He was summoned by the head himself and if you are called by the Clan’s headmaster, you cannot defy his order.

 

Joon sighed as he looked at the gate that soon opened revealing all the servants that humbly serve the clan. They all welcomed Joon home but not with a bow, instead with warm smiles. They have hoped for his return, since it would also mean the return of Cheondung.

 

But Joon’s anxious face revealed that he did not return for a reunion but as an order. Joon saw the head butler standing at the doorway. As always, he was ever so proper. “The master is expecting you. Please, follow me.” The head butler said and walked ahead of Joon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cheondung bit his lower lip as he tried to listen to what Rain and the other man was talking about. He was still wondering where Joon was but it was more important to hear what those two were talking about.

 

“It’s all in motion, I guess.” Rain said.

 

“I see. Well that’s that.” The other man said.

 

“Yeah. One more thing. Isn’t that new? I haven’t seen that before!” Rain said, pointing at the man’s watch.

 

“Yeah. Brand new. The boss gave it to me. It’s something precious.” The other man said.

 

“Tsss… I didn’t know he’s having favorites now.” Rain said.

 

“Oh give me a break! You’re still his favorite. Look at you, getting the best mission possible. Well better get going. I don’t want to miss my ride.” The other man said.

 

Cheondung immediately turned away so the man won’t spot him. But just as he turned, a few other guys were already blocking his way.

 

“Ah what do we have here?” one of the guys said, smirking at Cheondung.

 

Cheondung clicked his tongue. With this new scene, there’s no way he could escape in time. Instead of facing the weird men head on, he immediately kicked one of them in the shin and ran away as fast as he could. All the others immediately followed suit, running after him.

 

“He’s clever.” The man Rain was talking to, said.

 

“Oh he is. That’s why I want him.” Rain answered, smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh come on! Give me a break already! I told you I need to get home before my dad gets home!” Seungho complained and Byunghee just snickered.

 

“Okay, Okay. I’ll let you go on first. You’re just too scared to date aren’t you?” Byunghee said, smirking at his best friend.

 

Seungho’s face turned red. “Are you kidding me?! I’m not scared! I just don’t find any girl good enough for my taste ok!” Seungho answered in complete irritation.

 

“Fine! You came with me to the middle of town just to back out at the last minute. Awesome. Really awesome.” Byunghee said, teasing Seungho.

 

“Whatever. Just call me if you need me.” Seungho said, turning his back away from Byunghee to leave.

 

“I won’t need you anymore! I’ll be getting all the ladies to myself!” Byunghee called out one last time to tease his best friend.

 

Seungho rolled his eyes. Knowing how much of a heartbreaker his best friend is, one day for sure all those ladies are gonna hunt him down. Seungho started walking away but for some reason he felt uneasy as if there’s something he forgot to do or there’s something he forgot to say. Either way, he didn’t really look where he was going when someone suddenly bumped into him. He instantly fell on the ground.

 

“What the—” Seungho shouted but the man who bumped him didn’t even stop to apologize. Seungho turned his gaze to the man who bumped him and saw Cheondung. Several more men followed suit, chasing Cheondung. Seungho picked up his bag and ran after them.

 

“What the hell do they want with that kid? Did he do something bad to them?” Seungho thought as he ran after them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sit.” JinYoung said. He was standing with a book on his hand, reading it.

 

“You summoned me.” Joon said, kneeling on the carpet just in front of the desk.

 

JinYoung didn’t even lift his gaze from the book before saying, “Sit, Joon. It would be rude not to follow what the master says won’t it?”

 

Joon looked down before standing up. He sat on the chair in front of the desk and waited for JinYoung.

 

JinYoung raised his head and closed his book.

 

“How’s your mission going?” JinYoung asked.

 

“It’s going well. We’ve taken better measures to know where the real hideout is.” Joon answered. “Rain’s pursuing her right now.” Joon added.

 

“I see.” JinYoung said, putting the book back in its proper place before facing Joon. He walked to his chair and sat down. “I’m quite sure you know why I called you in today.” JinYoung said, lifting his arms on the table and leaning his mouth on his hands.

 

“To be honest… I don’t know.” Joon answered, looking directly at JinYoung’s eyes.

 

“I called you in today to discuss about you and Cheondung.” JinYoung said, there was a glint of anger in his eyes that sent shivers down Joon’s spine.

 

JinYoung had always been feared by many but the fact that he is the father of the man Joon loves, he will always try harder than everyone else to prove his worth.

 

“As I can remember, you’ve taken the step to take Cheondung’s place in this mission to prove that you are worthy to be trusted. With this in mind, I’ve lost the time I have invested in you. Half a year is a very long time, yet you haven’t accomplished anything. Does this not worry you?” JinYoung said, looking at Joon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ha! Finally got you, ya little brat!” One of the men running after Cheondung said. They had finally caught up with him when he turned right to a dead end. Cheondung kept on thinking how to get away from the men and he started counting how many of them were there.

 

On the other hand… Seungho, who ran after them too, stopped at a safe distance after witnessing that they had Cheondung surrounded. He noticed one of the guys with a gun in his waistband so he decided to hide and call the police. As he pulled out his phone to connect to the authorities, Cheondung tried his best to battle with the men but then one of the men fired a warning shot. And with that, Cheondung stopped.

 

Seungho saw everything and he told the operator what was happening. “Did you hear that gun shot? Did you hear that? They fired that. You gotta go here now. It’s a serious situation.” Seungho said, his voice filled with alarm.

 

“I understand sir, the closest unit we have is approximately 20 minutes away from your location. Please stay on the line as long as you can.” The operator said.

 

“They’ve got my friend captive! They’re taking him inside a truck.” Seungho said, becoming more and more worried for Cheondung.

 

“Do you see the plate number?” the operator asked.

 

“It’s ------. They’re in three different cars. Two are vans and another is a truck. They’re all getting away.” Seungho said.

 

“Please don’t follow them and let us follow them for you.” the operator said but Seungho didn’t hear it anymore because he ended the call and decided to follow the men. He hailed a cab and asked him to follow them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cheondung grunted when the men threw him to the ground. With his wrists and legs tied up, he’s rendered motionless.

 

“Heh. I wonder why boss is actually interested in you. You’re as weak as a rat.” The man said.

 

“Weak as a rat my . His punch almost broke my jaw!” another man said.

 

“You’re lucky I had my gun in hand.” Another man said, raising his gun to show it off.

 

“Good thing we had the rope in the truck, it would’ve been harder to tie him up if we had to put him in the van.” The man who pushed Cheondung said.

 

“Hey, the boss is calling. Shut the up!” Another man said, raising his phone to show it to the others.

 

He soon answered it. “Hey boss, we’ve got him… Yeah. He’s all tied up. Do you want us to bring him to the hideout..? … Oh… Sure boss.” The man ended the call and faced the others. “The boss said he’ll take him later on. All we have to do is take care of him until the boss gets here.” The said.

 

“Take care of him huh? Well I need to settle a score with this bastard.” The guy who was punched on the jaw said.

 

“The boss didn’t say not to touch him so I guess we could have a little fun.” The man who answered the phone said. The others gave out a smirk and soon closed in on Cheondung.

 

Little did they know that while they were talking to their boss on the other line Cheondung had been slicing the rope with his trusty knife hidden in his sleeves. So just when they all closed in on him, he immediately kicked the closest one and reached for his legs to slice the rope tying it.

 

The other men were surprised to see that he had a knife and the man with the gun immediately aimed it at Cheondung. Cheondung rolled away before the man could even fire his gun. Swiftly, Cheondung freed himself and pounced on another man. Cheondung used his elbow to hit the man’s chest. With that, he was able to get enough momentum to twist his lower body and kick the man holding the gun on the chest. Cheondung raised himself and punched the man holding the gun and his lips even popped. Another man was about to punch him but he ducked and he punched the man’s torso. Cheondung saw the man holding the phone and he was about to attack him when the door suddenly burst open.

 

Cheondung’s eyes immediately widened with what he saw. Seungho had blood running down the side of his head and the man holding him had his arm in a lock. Furthermore, a gun was pointed directly at Seungho’s head.

 

“You better stop or else this kid gets hurt!” the man holding Seungho said.

 

“What the are you doing here?!” Cheondung immediately called out, but Seungho couldn’t answer. Seungho still felt dizzy when the man hit his head with a rock.

 

The man holding Seungho snickered and said “You’re done for.”

 

Cheondung felt a gush of pain hit his back. One of the men had taken a hold of a chair and smashed it onto Cheondung. Cheondung knelt down in pain, but they didn’t stop there. They all ganged up on him and started kicking him. He would block some of them but the man holding Seungho would warn him.

 

“If you want your friend alive, be sure not take in all the pain.” The man said, laughing like a maniac.

 

One of the men took a steel bar lying around and hit Choendung’s head with it. As if it wasn’t enough, they all started beating him senseless. Seungho witnessed the scene in front of him. Horror filled him. He didn’t mean it to be this way. He didn’t mean Cheondung to be beaten up. He thought he could help but… now this. Cheondung might die because of him.

 

With the beatings, Cheondung started to bleed as well. He grew dizzy but he still wanted to find a way to save Seungho. He needed to save Seungho. Seungho shouldn’t have been there in the first place but whatever his reason is, he has to be saved. He didn’t have anything to do with this and if something happens to Seungho, he’ll be the one to blame. While thinking of how to save Seungho, Cheondung heard a clicking sound just above his back.

 

“Oi, oi! I think that’s a bit too much!” one of the men said.

 

The clicking sound Cheondung heard was a gun. The man who he disarmed a while ago got a hold of his gun again and this time he aimed it at Cheondung’s head.

 

“This ing bastard! Look what he did to my face!” the man said, showing his lips that had popped because of Cheondung’s punch.

 

“The boss is still picking him up later. We can’t show a corpse to him! Do you wanna die?!” another man said.

 

“You bastard! Consider this your lucky day!” the man with the gun said, aiming the gun at Cheondung’s leg instead.

 

“Hey! You idiot I said—” but he was cut off by a loud gunshot.

 

Seungho’s eyes widened when and his entire world suddenly stopped. His heart beat really fast as he looked at where Cheondung was shot. But when he raised his head he saw the men’s faces were surprised and horrified.

 

“This is the POLICE! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!” shouted a voice and at that same moment Seungho realized that they were saved. He felt his hand become free and he soon ran towards Cheondung.

 

He lifted Cheondung to see his condition, thinking that they were already safe. He immediately checked if Cheondung was still alright.

 

“Yah! Kid! Are you alright? Yah! Answer me!” Seungho called out but Cheondung just gasped for breath. Seungho shook Cheondung, hoping to see if he’ll respond. “Yah! Kid! Answer me!” Seungho shouted again but Cheondung didn’t answer. Cheondung did his best to open one of his eyes but they immediately became alert with what he saw.

 

While Seungho was shaking Cheondung, he didn’t notice that the guy who was holding the gun had aimed it to him, preparing to fire it before the cops got him. And just when he fired the gun, Cheondung pushed Seungho away and Cheondung was shot on the arm.

 

The police immediately fired back and shot the man with the gun. Unintentionally killing him in the process. Meanwhile Seungho dashed back to Cheondung and got mad at him again. Although Cheondung didn’t say anything, he just patted Seungho’s head and said “Mir would’ve been sad if something happened to you.”

 

“You idiot…” Seungho whispered before he was pulled away from Cheondung. The medics immediately surrounded Cheondung and helped him, Seungho was helped as well. They were both rushed to the hospital and they stayed there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joon sighed as he listened to the call JinYoung took. For some reason he just couldn’t sit still. There was something wrong, he was sure of it. He knew something had happened. The way JinYoung wrinkled his forehead and the way he gripped that phone.

 

It was about Cheondung.

 

He knew it. He knew it in his guts. He knew it in his heart. Something happened to Cheondung.

 

He stood up, taking JinYoung’s attention.

 

“Where is he?” Joon asked, worry filled his voice. JinYoung didn’t hesitate to answer but before Joon could walk out of the door, JinYoung said “Don’t rush without the clan. It’s a score we have to settle as a family.”

 

And with this, Joon left the house.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Hello everyone!!!

 

We know you all missed this story a lot but we're realy busy since Dj is back to school and I'm also working. 

But we're trying our best to still continue this even though we update really long.

We also want to deliver a good story so we try our best to write a good update for everyone.

 

We hope that you guys like this.

Please dont forget to leave a comment!

Thank you so much!

 

from,

kimichi21a and DJ-Tehee

m(@^___^@)m *byong~byonggg~~~!*