The Delinquent's Resolution

당신은 내거야 (You're MINE)

 

Joon

 

I sighed as I stared at Cheondung’s door. I wanted to knock and ask him if he wants to walk to school together but I stopped myself. I scoffed. He’s probably at school already, protecting that… damn… brat… Or he’s probably still avoiding me.

 

“About him…” Cheondung turned to look at Joon again. “He’s nothing compared to you.”

 

I bit my lip as I remembered that scene. It’s been a week since that happened but some reason a smile crept out my lips even though I tried my best to supress it. Maybe I’m thinking of this way too much. He’s probably just acting nice to that brat due to obligation. Since he’s supposedly the new student then it’s accustomed to be nice to the first person who ever talked to you.

 

Bah! Stupid tradition.

 

I should’ve been the one who welcomed him. If not for my status in that school then I would gladly pull him into my arms and protect him from anyone else. But with the mission at hand I need to make sure that he stays out of it too. Or else we’re both going to be in trouble.

 

“Cheondung-ah…” I sighed. “Mianhae…” I whispered.

 

I held onto my chest when my heart started racing again. I knew that instant that he’s in there. I’m sure he heard me. Or maybe I’m just hoping he did.

 

I clicked my tongue as I finally passed his door. Maybe he just doesn’t care and I’m just wasting my time here looking at a door that won’t open… again.

 

I sighed as I walked towards school. I kept on mumbling to myself. Trying to calm myself down. Or to be precise, trying to calm my heart down. It’s been beating nonstop and I can’t help but feel like my chest is gonna explode any minute now. I sighed.

 

I looked up. Hoping to see the clouds. If anything, the clouds help me calm down. They’re wonderful. They form into different things while they float by you. They’re supposed to be weak but they’re able to block out the sun. They’re supposed to be weak but they carry the burden of the world. They cry for the earth. And probably humans are just too stupid to notice.

 

I sighed again, looking back at the world. It’s full of people who doesn’t appreciate the place we live in. But as I looked around, I saw the target that we’ve been trying to follow. What is she doing here? She’s usually stealthy in school. Not to mention she’s pretty darn hard to find when we try to search for her!

 

She was holding onto a paper while looking around. I pretended not to know her and I avoided eye contact. I continued walking. I glanced at her again. What’s that girl doing anyway? She looks like she’s a lost puppy looking for her owner. I shook my head as I looked away again. I glanced at her again and for some weird reason she suddenly looked at me and smiled.

 

She suddenly beamed at me and sparkles suddenly appeared all around her. I was taken back but I didn’t show it to her. I just pretended that I didn’t see her. I looked away and continued walking, hoping that she would leave me alone.

 

“Excuse me…” She suddenly said, pulling the hem of my shirt.

 

I sighed and I glared at her. Not forgetting to act like a delinquent, I had to pretend like I’m threatening everyone who sees me. “Eh?” I groaned out, hoping she would be scared off.

 

But instead of being scared, the sparkles around her shined brighter and her smile widened. I took a step back but I tried to show her that I wasn’t taken back with what she did. To be quite honest I didn’t even expect her to this trusting towards a stranger. If she was this careless from the start then our mission should’ve been over earlier!

 

“Annyeong ahjusshi! I was wondering if you knew where this place is.” She asked me, smiling brightly.

 

Meanwhile I’m trying my best to maintain a poker face while deep inside I just really want to kidnap her to get my job done and over with! Once I get a hold of her then we’ll surely be able to finish our mission and I can finally be with Cheondung!

 

She showed me the paper and I took a glance but all of a sudden I took another look at it. “That’s… my address.” I told her and she wrinkled her forehead.

 

“I mean that’s the address of our apartment.” I told her. She beamed again and this time she smiled brighter. “Ah! This is an apartment!”

 

Why the hell would she have our apartment address?

 

“Jiyoung-ah!” a voice suddenly called out.

 

And even without turning around, I knew who it was. It was someone that I valued deeply, someone who I cherished.

 

“Cheondung” I unconsciously whispered.

 

“Oppa!” the girl suddenly said. Not containing it, I glared at her again. This time hoping to kill her for real or better yet, to murder her right now.

 

She had those sparkles all around her again and this time there were also some flowers. She looked like one of those characters in manga where sparkles and flowers floated around her when she’s trying to act cute. Wait, maybe I’m just imagining things?

 

“Ah Mianhae! I woke up late. I told you to just meet me at school.” Cheondung said, scratching the back of his neck while smiling. He’s totally ignoring me.

 

I couldn’t help but agitated at the sight. He’s trying to look cute in front of her too.

 

“Aniyo oppa, I wanted to walk with you to school. Since we live near each other I thought I should visit you too so we can walk together.” She said, clinging onto Cheondung’s arm like it was the most natural thing to do.

 

I wrinkled my forehead as I watched them interact like a lovey-dovey couple in front of me. My blood was boiling and my mood turned for the worst. I glared at both of them before turning my back on them. Instead of going to school today, I started walking back home.

 

I fished out my phone from my pocket and I dialed Rain’s number. “Yo, I won’t be going to school today.” I said and I hung up before he could say anything else.

 

I put my phone back in my pocket along with my hand. I sighed, feeling the stinging pain in my chest rapidly spread like wild fire. It hurts like hell and all I could think of was ways of killing that girl.

 

Skinning her could be great while I apply lemon all over. Or maybe salt will be better? Thinking about it, why don’t I stitch up before I tear her limb from limb? No, I wouldn’t be able to hear her cries of agony. I’d love to hear her scream in pain while I damage her body. Something like hammering her while she’s tied to a post? Or better, punching her to die.

 

“Joon, you dropped this.” I looked behind me and saw Cheondung reaching a phone to me. I looked at the phone and I wrinkled my forehead. “That’s…” I started and I tried searching for my phone in my pocket but it wasn’t there. I didn’t even notice that my pocket had a hole in it. Maybe because of too much irritation I didn’t even notice I damaged my pocket.

 

I looked back at Cheondung and I snatched my phone away from him. Before putting it back in my pocket I noticed that it was actually open and there was a message in there for me.

 

 

 

 

 

“Act natural. Don’t read this in front of us. Read this when you get in the apartment…”

 

 

 

 

 

I looked back but the only view I saw was the retreating backs of a traitor and a .

 

I sighed and closed my phone before heading home again, I bet whatever’s in my phone is something saying that he’s sorry or whatever. Probably saying he’s doing this for me and all that crap. No thanks. I won’t stoop that low.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A few hours later…]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, here I am, waiting in front of his door. I guess I really couldn’t stop myself from reading the message. Especially since it’s from him. But who am I even kidding?! I’m getting more annoyed than ever!

 

He told me to wait in front of his room at exactly 8pm and he’s still NOT HERE!!!

 

This is just stupid, I’ve been here since 7pm and he never showed up. I know it’s stupid to wait earlier but it’s better to be early than late. Especially when it comes to them. They follow a strict rule of being on time right on the second. But he’s not even here. He’s usually punctual and never late even for a second but he’s not here. What am I supposed to do?

 

I fished out my phone again to look at the message, I wanted to check if I did read it correctly. I opened my phone and went to the Drafts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Act natural. Don’t read this in front of us. Read this when you get in the apartment…

 

8pm sharp. I know her.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I closed it and sighed before putting it back in my pocket, but this time making sure I don’t make another hole in it. I clicked my tongue and I was about to leave when suddenly…

 

“Yah, snap out of it!” I heard a voice yell at me and I turned my head to see where it came from. I looked to my right but there was nothing there, I looked to my left but no one was there. Now this is annoying me even more.

 

“Joon! Look down!” I heard the voice speak and as I looked down, I saw Cheondung’s door slightly opened and he was peeking at the very bottom.

 

“W-What are you doing on the floor?” I asked.

 

“Just get inside.” He said. I went in and he was in fact on the floor. I wrinkled my forehead as I looked at him crawl his way to his laptop. I followed him, slowly. Trying to think what’s wrong with him and why he’s acting that way.

 

The moment he reached his laptop he suddenly sighed heavily while lifting himself up to sit. When he was able to sit up properly, he suddenly groaned. He held onto his stomach and leaned forward. That’s when I realized what was wrong. I immediately ran to his side and carried him bridal style.

 

“Y-yah! What are you doing?!” He complained but I looked at him sternly. “Just shut up and let me help you.” I said.

 

“Yah! What are you talking about?! I don’t need help! Yah! Put me down—” He suddenly stopped when I positioned him closer to my face. We were inches apart and I can practically feel his breath. He looked nervous but cute. I smirked at him and I bit my lips.

 

“Stop complaining or I’m occupying your lips for you.” I said. From being pale, I saw his cheeks turn into a reddish color. He looked perfect.

 

“Let me help you, okay?” I said. He looked away, not saying another word. I smiled in victory. He doesn’t usually become this submissive. Only when he’s sick.

 

“Did you eat something you shouldn’t have again?” I asked as I lay him down on his bed. He looked away when I put his blanket over him and he was still blushing. Cute.

 

“I-I had to.” He whispered but it was clear enough for me to hear it.

 

“Why are you trying to get into this mission Cheondung? Do you think I couldn’t do it?” I asked him but I looked away.

 

He suddenly sat up from his bed and I was a bit taken aback. “O-Of course not! I-I think you can d-do it… It’s… It’s just because… Well…” He stammered, looking everywhere but me.

 

“Then don’t you trust me?” I asked him, this time I looked straight to him.

 

He still couldn’t look at me. “I-It’s not that I don’t… well… I trust you… More than you think…” he answered me, looking down on his blanket while fiddling it.

 

I reached out and held onto his hands. He looked at me. “Cheondung… There’s a reason I’m doing this mission. And it’s not just because your father told me to complete it…” I sighed and I lifted his chin so he could look at me straight in the eyes. “That reason is you.” I said.

 

He looked surprised. Above all else, I think I messed that up! I wasn’t supposed to tell him that I’m doing this for him! I wasn’t even supposed to open up like that! Ugh!

 

“W-What do you mean?” He asked me, concern filling his eyes.

 

“Well… I told you, didn’t I? Just… Wait for me. And I’ll tell you everything about it.” I said. Hoping that it would avoid the question.

 

“How long am I supposed to wait?! I don’t want to wait all the time when I can help you! Why can’t you just accept my help?” he asked me, his voice filled with irritation.

 

“Cheondung, can you just trust me this once? I really need you to trust me on this. I need to do this on my own.” I said, trying to calm him.

 

“But why do you always try to tell me otherwise! Why can’t I help?!” He asked me, grabbing my hand and pulling me.

 

“Because I have to do this on my own this time. I’ve always depended on you. Even my life, it always depended on you. For once can’t I just do something on my own?” I told him.

 

We were both taken aback with what I said. It didn’t come out like what I wanted to say. It didn’t turn out right.

 

“Get out…“ He said.

 

“No.” I said.

 

“I said GET O—!” I immediately stopped him from screaming it out.

 

For once I didn’t want to argue with him anymore. I just wanted him to trust me. So I had no other choice but to kiss him.

 

His lips were heavenly soft. They were sweet and precious. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. When he wanted to push me away again my body just reacted on its own and I gave in, completely. I looked at him and he had his eyes closed. This made me happy. I pulled him into a hug after the kiss.

 

“I’m not leaving you. Not when you’re sick.” I whispered.

 

“J-Joon… you…” he whispered. Probably not sure what to say.

 

“Don’t worry… I’ll be here for you. Because I want to okay? Even for once… I wish you could depend on me too.” I whispered, burying my face on the crook of his neck. I knew he would push me away again but I had to fight for myself this time. I had to show him a sign.

 

No.

 

I needed him to show me a sign too.

 

I hugged him tighter and in a second, I felt his arms encircle around my body as well. It felt warm. “S-Stay here… Please…” he whispered the last word but I heard it clearly. He never says please when he’s sick and this is the sign I’m hoping for.

 

“I will…” I said, pulling away from the hug to look at him. He looked really fragile and heavenly perfect. He was also red as a tomato but it didn’t matter. As long as he’s in my arms right now, that’s what counts.

 

“Thank you…” I heard him mumble. I smiled at him. “You’re always welcome.” I said.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Heya!

 

Here's another update for this story. We hope that you enjoyed reading it.

 

We do apologize for the late updates but this takes more time to write and more effort to be honest.

 

 

But we will try our best to update at least once a month. or once every 2 months? ^_^

 

But still, we will update this and finish this. That's a promise!

 

 

So we hope that you enjoyed.

 

 

Dont forget to SubScribe! and Comment! ^_^

 

 

from,

kimichi21 & DJ-Tehee