Camping :D

A second meeting.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

 

“SEOOHYUN~!” Tiffany cooed as Seohyun took a quick peek at the girl at her door. Seohyun was absolutely drain from her day before; she found a cozy little coffee shop that was hiring and decided to start working, but who knew that it could get so busy. And as an effect from her busy work life she just rolled back into a comfortable position and ignored Tiffany’s attempts to gain her attention.

Tiffany finally burst after several minutes of shouting and started going into a hysteric mood, ransacking her friends bed and throwing blankets to the floor. Obviously amused by Tiffany’s outburst Seohyun started to giggle at her. Her friend on the other hand was fuming.

“YAAAA! How dare you disobey your unnie? Hmmmm? You aren’t usually like this. Oh did that pretty faced boy get to you? Did he perhaps slaughter your innocence and obedience? I KNEW HE WAS NEVER A GOOD INFLUENCE!”

“Fany unnie I was just tired from work yesterday. Yonghwa’s a fine young man, he did sheltered us when our apartments flooded right?”

“I guess.” Tiffany grumbled but then smiled as she remembered why she wanted to talk to Seohyun. “Anyways, let’s go camping! I want some time away from the busy city.”

“Call.” Seohyun said with a smile. “I miss spending time with my bestie anyways. Just the two of us?”

Tiffany sheepishly grinned, “Ahha about that....I’m bringing my boyfriend. I mean you can too. I’m sure Yonghwa would come if you invited him. I was thinking of telling Hyoyeon and Minhyuk to join us too. It’s been awhile since we saw each other.”

“Alright, that’s fine with me but I still want to spend time with my unnie. Sorry Khun oppa but you’re gonna have to share.” Seohyun beamed.

 

And just like that the camping trip for 3 pairs was set.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter