Hazy Towards You

A second meeting.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The hollow sounds wisped through the bare branches of the trees slowly as the cold wind followed the noise and wrapped around Seohyun body. The sudden burst of wind made her shiver and put on her hood. Since her hood was so big it covered her eyes and all you could see was her nose and lips that were whispering her favourite lyrics. Winter had come and the sky was gradually dropping a cold white blanket of snow on the busy city of Seoul. She stopped and pulled her head back to see the apartment entrance. She took out her beat earbuds and stared at the door for a long time. As she took a deep breath she yanked the door. She bowed respectfully to the  doormen  she was welcomed by. She stepped into the lobby, the coziness and charm of the room was incredible. Everything from the dim lights to the brick walls took her breath away. She pulled out her camera and snapped a few pictures. She was pulled out of her daydream by the lady in the front desk asking politely what she was doing. She turned around swiftly startled by the question but was even more startled by the owner of the voice.

 

“Tiffany?!”

“Oh hi Seororo.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Eh....well I work here.”

“What?”

“Well not everyone can afford the life rising singer.”Tiffany said while pouting. “How about you, why are you here?”

“Oh.......I’m here to see the person in room 56.”

Tiffany grinned evilly, “How come you never told me about your boyfriend?”

“YAA!”

“You're in trouble that person is really popular. He even has his picture at that famous cafe.” Tiffany chuckled before continuing. “WAIT! Picture. You. Camera. Project. His apartment!!! What is going on here.”

“Nothing!”Seohyun replied firmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter