Help?

A second meeting.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I'm not dead in case you're wondering so CHEERS! But it won't be long until I am beaten to death for not updating in forever........ Let's skip my rambles and head to the story, shall we? Happy Reading! \ (0_0) /  

 

Chapter 4

 

 

Knocking echoed in the hallways.

 

“Seriously Hyun what’s your relationship with this guy.” Tiffany asked while rubbing her eyes which were obviously clouded with sleepiness.

 

“Would you rather sleep on the streets?” Seohyun said quietly. That shut Tiffany up.

 

“Yes?” Yonghwa’s deep morning voice cut through the quick silence.

 

“Hi!” Tiffany chirped.

 

“Oh, you’re that worker here. Can I help you? Is something wrong? I swear I payed this months rent.” He replied back still confused about the current situation.  

 

And that was when Seohyun popped out. “We have a favour.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“-and that’s why we’re here.” Seohyun concluded.

 

“I’d don’t mind letting you guys stay here, but it’s kinda small.”

 

“That’s fine, it’s better than the streets!” Tiff stated. “Oh and I’m Tiffany!”

 

“Nice to meet you Tiffany, and Joohyun right?”

 

“WOAH! I haven’t heard your real name in years. Just call her Seohyun.” Tiffany remarked bubbly, having no idea what she just did.

“Se-Seohyun?” He stuttered.

 

And that was what triggered Seohyun memory. She didn’t need to know his name to confirm who this was.

 

                                              His voice already did.

 

        That warmth and soothe could only be brought to Seohyun by one persons voice. That voice belonged to Yonghwa. How much did she miss that voice and to finally hear it again it brought her to tears. ‘Why didn’t I realize this sooner?’ She thought. Yonghwa swiftly cradled her in his arms and wiped her tears. The pain of losing was overcome with the glowing warmth of gaining. It felt amazing to be back in his arms. Finally, they got what they both wanted.

 

“Wh-hat?! Buuutt...Huhh?! Wait...... HANDS OFF MY INNOCENT BEST FRIENDS BODY! AND TO THINK I THOUGHT YOU WERE NICE! COME ON SEOHYUN LET’S LEAVE THIS CRAZY HORMONAL BOY. THE STREETS LOOK PRETTY TO ME NOW!”

 

     Tiffany clearly did not see what was happening. She must have mistaken Yonghwa for a ert when he hugged her innocent friend. The couple just smiled amusingly and looked at each other. Through that eye contact they both agreed to play a little trick on poor Fany.

 

“NO! SHE’S MINE!” He growled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter