Captured

A second meeting.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 2


 

 

Seohyun rushed into class and took her seat beside the window as usual and waited for class to start. Her eyes wandered out the window and she started daydreaming thoughtlessly. That is until the teacher started her lesson.

“Hello, today I have a new assignment for my best photography class.”She continued with a warm smile. “ You will have to take a captivating picture of someone doing something they love. The best picture will be used in an ad. Oh and it will be due on Tuesday.”

Sighs could be heard from each student, and one student remarked that 1 night  wouldn’t  be enough. Seohyun thought that Mrs.Park was reasonable, she could definitely get a picture in by tomorrow. After school Seohyun headed home she saw a bunch of cars parked her driveway. She opened the front door and was greeted by the smell of many traditional home cooked meals. When she walked in further she saw all her relatives their laughing and warmly excitedly welcomed her to join. They commented on how pretty and tall she got. She blushed and beamed as she sat beside her grandmother. ‘This will be the perfect picture for the project’ she thought. She grabbed her camera and snapped a few pictures. ‘Perfect’ she thought while looking over the pictures. She kept pressing the next button on her camera to view the recently taken pictures and freezed because the next picture was the picture of Yonghwa. Her cousin sensed her weird look and scooted toward the screen.

“Ohhhh does my Seohyunnie have a boyfriend.” her cousin shouted.

“Ani!”she replied feeling blood rush up to her cheeks.

“Why are you blushing then?Oh is it one sided love?”She teased.

Seohyun shoved her aside as her cousin asked if she could have him. She really missed family gatherings like this. After a huge and yummy dinner the family said their farewells and promised to come again soon. Seohyun plopped down on her bed after washing mountains of dishes and silently drifted off to sleep.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter