Task #1: You! wash my car! (PART ONE)

Playing with Destiny

It has been days since the agreement. 3 days to be exact. 3 days of pure, utter JOY. For 3 days, he never contacted me or anything. I didn't even see him in the university. As the days pass by, I wonder.. is the deal off? What happened to him? I grew curious but happy at the same time. I was happy because finally, my life's at peace and curious because of this strange behavior.

  

 

This night, me and the girls are gonna go out and eat dinner. It's been a long time, I may say. It's been a long time since all of us gathered and just have fun together. Lately, each of us is busy doing our own things and as a result, the time we spend together is lessened. So, all of us decided to go out and have fun like we used and catch up on all the things we've missed.

 

 

As the night went by, I learned a lot of interesting things. Seems like some of the girls had a good week and some of them diidn't. Tiffany apparently, has a new boyfriend since wednesday. Yuri wasn't able to come, she was out of town as of late. Sooyoung has to go out of town next week, which is unfortunate. Sunny passed her exam, which is unbelievable! Nah, I'm just kidding. Sunny is a smart person. Seohyun on the other hand, had the highest grade in her class (I'm not surprised). Hyoyeon though, had bad news. She broke up with her long time boyfriend and was almost evicted from her apartment. She said she's okay but we knew she wasn't and we understood. She knows we're here for her.

 

 

As for me, well I told everything that happened to me except, the Jiyong part. I know too well how they would react if ever they"ll know that I'm acquainted with the son of the richest bussinesman in Seoul. I could already imagine the chaos that would occur, if i did tell them. No just NO. Too much problems {massages temple\} All this thinking makes my head ache.

 

 

"Girls, it's friday night! Who's out for clubbing?" Sooyoung announced.

 

 

"You want to go clubbing using these?" Sunny pointed out the street casual clothes we're wearing. You know, jeans, shirt & sneakers kind of attire.

 

 

"No, we're too casual. These clothes are not y enough for clubbing." Sunny continued.

 

 

"Yeah, Soo. These are too casual." I said.

 

 

"Aish, party poopers~" She hissed, side eyeing us. Both of us chuckled. Typical Sooyoung. the other gorls were busy eating, they didn't mind us.

 

 

"We could always go next week." Tiffany suddenly interjected.

 

 

"YAH!" Sooyoung yelled, making us stun as well as the other customers. As soonas she realized the commotion she has done, she stood up and bowed apologetically to the afected people in the restaurant.

 

 

"I mean, before you leave. You'll leave on Sunday right?" Tiffany said, explaining the statement she just said.

 

 

"Oh, is that so? Ok, I'm in!" Soo said defeated.

 

 

 

{beep!} {beep!} I have a new message. i reached for my phone in my bag and read it.

: Taeyeon, where are you? We're leaving in a half an hour. :

 

 

My mother texted me. Oh shoot! I completely forgot! My parents are leaving tonight and I need to be there to bid them goodbye. But, how about the girls? I hope they'll understand. I explained to them my situation and thankfully they understood. I hurriedly made my way to the apartment to help my parents carry their luggages.

 

 

"Aish, omma. Why are your luggages so heavy?"

 

 

"Be careful, don't drop them!" she said in a panicking tone.

 

 

"Wae? What's in this bag?"

 

 

"My dream for you to fulfill your dream of being a singer. If you drop it the, you just dropped your own precious dream." she said sarcasticly in a joking manner.

 

 

"Ey! that's none sense. I'll do everything to pursue my dream!" I said enthusiasticly.

 

 

"I kow. I know." she nodded. She just know me too well.

 

 

 

After some time of walking, me and my parents reached the bus station. When the bus for Busan arrived, we bid our last goodbyes.

 

 

"Taeyeon-yah, take good care of yourself. Don't be oblivious to the things happening around you and alwys remember that you're studies is your main priority right now. Your dream is just a close second but, it's still important. Lastly, don't give up. No matter what." My appa said to me.

 

 

"Of coarse. I'll never give up! Appa, Omma, take good care of yourselves too!" I said as I hugged them both goodbye.

 

 

"Goodbye, my darling." my omma bid her last goodbye as both her and appa entered the bus. I waved goodbye until the bus was no longer in sight.

 

 

{Sigh\} I'm all alone again. *I'M ALL ALLOOONE, I'M ALL ALLOONE, I'M ALWAYS ALL ALLOOOOONE* On the bright side, FRRRREEEEEEEEDDDOOOOOMMM!!!!

  

 

"FRRRREEEEEDDDDOOOOMMMM!!!" I yelled, spinning around with stretched out arms and open palms. I looked like a total looney. People were looking at me like i just got out from jail. I stoped then, shamefully walked away.

 

 

{sigh\} alone at last. Finally, it's time for me to rest. I washed up and wore my pajamas. "Fresh and clean and ready to dream" I chanted as I made my way and lied on my bed. "I'm so lame" I mumbled to myself.

 

 

10:46 pm. Time to sleep. 'I feel so lonely... no one's hugging me at night {sigh\} how long must I endure this lonelyness I feel?' my phone beeped signalling a new message has been received. "Yah! shut up!" I yelled at the not so poor inanimate phone. It beeped again. "Aish~ why won't you stop??" I complained to the phone. It beeped for the third time signalling a 3rd message. "{load groan\} STUPID PEOPLE TEXTING AT NIGHT!" I loudly mumble as I opened the messages one-by-one.

  

 

1 new message from Seohyun and 2 from... Jiyong. WHAT? JIYONG?! I thought he was dead though..

 

 

Seohyun's message is a blank. It didn't contain anything, it was just a blank which is weird. In Seohyun's case, it was VERY WEIRD. Maybe it's just a wrong sent message. Ok, moving on.. Jiyong's first message is.. "Go here" then, an adress is attached in the message. I could tell, it was a park. 'when? what time? what kind of person gives this kind of instructions?' I thought. Then, I read the last message.. "Tomorrow, 9am sharp." Oh.. okay.. that answers my question but, 9AM?! 9AM?! On a SATURDAY?! 

 

 


JIYONG'S POV:

 

  [the next day]

 

'where is that girl?' I thought as I looked over my watch for the nth time. It's 5 minutes to 9. Isn't she the early type of person? The person who can't afford to be late. Tsk, she's ruining her reputaion..

 

 

Then, in a far distance, I saw a running figure running towards me with arms waving franticly. It was her. "Well, well, well, it's about time you came.."

 

 

"I'm here! I'm here! {deep breath in} {deep breth out} I'm not late! I'm not late!" she said, out of breath as she was an arm's distance away from me. She was in a bent position, hands on knees, coughing out her breath and hair disheveled. She was a SIGHT!

 

 

"What happened to you? why are you late?" I asked demandingly. 

 

 

"{breathe in} Well, technically {breathe out} I'm not late. It's 8:56." she said still in the same position.

 

 

"I mean, you always go early. Why were you almost late?"

 

 

"I don't have an alarm clock. I woke up late." she reasoned out.

 

 

"Didn't you buy one last time?" I remember, the last time we met, she was buying one in that filthy market.

 

 

"I didn't. No budget." she said then abruptly walked away.

 

 

"Yah! where are you--" she cut off my sentence.

 

 

"do you have water?" she asked, almost pleading.

 

 

"here~" I replied as I grabbed a water bottle from my backpack then tossed it to her. "AHH~!" she made the sound of refreshment then, wiped with the back of her hand. I was mortified. Doesn't she know how to act like a girl? She's like a teenage boy!

  

 

"So why did you bring me here?" she asked, after chugging half of the water in the bottle.

 

 

"My car's dirty. Wash it!"

 

 

"I thought your car was---" I cut her off.

 

 

"It's my other car. Now go wash it!" I siad as I pointed to my car parked under a big tree. I made my way to the car and she trailed behind.

 

 

"Nice ride." I heard her silently mumble which made me smirk unnoticingly.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                     

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

  Hi readers! so, this is part one of the 2 parts of Task#1.

I decided to divide it into 2 parts since I thought that this chapter would end up being very long.

Who wants to read a very long chapter? No one, I guess..

 

uh, don't forget to comment!

I ♥ reading your comments guys~!

I have a goofy smile plastered on my face every time I read your lovely comments..