Here we go again

Playing with Destiny

So, we sat there and talked. He asked me what happened last night and I told him everything. He was convinced I was telling the truth simply because, I WAS telling the truth. He didn't even looked a bit of embarrassed by his behavior last night. Or was he? Maybe he was dyeing of embarrassment deep inside that cold dirty soul of his.

 

"I'll go out for a while." he said.

 

"Okay, what will you do?" I asked curiously.

 

"Smoke." he replied shortly.

 

"Don't go anywhere." he instructed before he left. I nodded in reply.

 

Tsk. Tsk. He smokes and he drinks. He'll die early for sure. Well, that's no longer my problem. Sitting and playing with my fingers, i grew bored after a while. Then, my phone rang..  

 

 


JIYONG POV:

 

 

'I need to smoke' I thought the whole time we were talking in that cafe. It's been a while since I last smoked. It's been months since I didn't have the feeling of wanting to smoke then, why so suddenly I had the urge to do it? I'm stressed. Maybe, that's why..

 

"I'll go out for a while." I said to her.

 

"Okay, what will you do?" why does she even want to know?

 

"Smoke." I said shortly to avoid further more questions.

 

"Don't go anywhere." I commanded her with no apparent reason.

 

Luckily, I had an extra pack of cigarettes tucked somewhere in my car. I leave it there for emergencies. You know, like.. smoking emergencies(?). {aish~\} Never mind. It's hard to explain coz it's a guy thing.

 

 

I heaved a deep sigh and made my way outside. 'What's wrong with me?' I asked myself. 'Nothing really.' I answered my own question. Maybe, I just needed a breather. That cafe was so jam packed, it's suffocating. Yeah, maybe that's it..

 

I heaved a deep huff of my cigar then, exhaled as smoke came out of my mouth. I did this again and again till the cigar shrink in size. "Yoong, I know best that you hat it whenever I smoke. Mianhe. I'm sorry, I really am. I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me this time."{sigh\} i said to no one in particular but the wind.

 

 


TAEYEON POV:

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered my phone.

 

"Unnie~! It's Yuri." she replied. She sounded like she was crying.

 

"Yuri, what's wrong?" i asked trying my best to comfort her.

 

"My boyfriend broke up with me." she replied in between her sobbing. 'OH GOD! This is serious' I thought to myself. "Yuri where are you right now?"

 

"In the park, the one in our neighborhood."

 

"Okay, wait for me Yuri-ah." I said quite panicking already.

 

"Ok, unnie." we ended the call.

 

 

I came to realize what Jiyong had said to me earlier."Wait, Jiyong said don't go anywhere." I mumbled to myself. Aish, he looks busy out there talking to some person. It would be rude to in their conversation. {sigh\} I'll just leave a note then..

 

"Jiyong, I have somewhere to go. Very important. Don't be mad, it's an emergency. You can go home if you want to. Don't bother waiting. As if you will..."

 

 

I left the cafe soon after that. I walked to the park which was in the same neighborhood as the cafe which was a good coincidence. Which means I don't need to pay for transportation fees. It's too pricey these days.

 

I saw Yuri by the swing set and made my way towards her direction. 

 

 


JIYONG POV:

 

I came back inside the cafe and noticed that the table we were occupying recently was empty. "Where is that girl?" I mumbled to myself as I made my way to our table. I scanned the place looking for that girl but she was nowhere in sight. "huh? what's this?" What caught my eye was a pink neon sticky note (like the one she stuck on my forehead) stuck at my coffee mug.

 

 

I read her note. I had mixed reactions with this. should I be mad because she left me when I clearly said don't or should I let it pass since she said that it was important? i don't know..

 

 

So, I decided to leave and went on my own way. I was driving around the neighborhood not really knowing as to where I would go. 'home? NO. It's to early. Clubbing with the guys? NO. The neon light give me a headache. So, where?' Then, I spotted a barbeque tent. Since, I'm hungry I went there.

 

 

I ordered some of the meat and a bottle of soju. As time passed by, I didn't realize I keep ordering for more bottles of soju after I finish drinking one bottle. I was mindlessly drinking and drinking and more drinking which led me to be very drunk.

 

 

I left the barbeque tent after I threw a bunch of money bills to the ahjumma who was selling the meat. I don't even know how much I money I threw to that ahjumma. Maybe I paid more than the amount I had to pay but I cared less since I was dead drunk.

 

 

I didn't realize I left my Bentley on the side of the street instead, I decided on walking. I walked and walked and walked going to no where in particular. My legs had a mind of their own taking me to places that I didn't even know. "Yah! where are you taking me?" I asked my feet as if they would reply back.

 

 

Walking, walking and a lot of walking, I ended up in a local park. I dragged my drunk self to the swing set and fixed myself to sit on one of the swings. Only there, I noticed that I was actually carrying a half full (or was it half empty?) bottle of soju.

 

 

"HAHA~" I laughed bitterly. "I'm drinking again." I said to myself. I threw the bottle of soju as far as I could making a very disturbing breaking sound. "Jiyong why are you drinking again? You know yoona wouldn't like it. ha! ha! ha! She left you. Stop thinking about her." I said still talking to myself.

 

 

Unknown to him, someone was listening to what he was saying....

 


TAEYEON POV:

I was in the bus station waiting for the bus to arrive. Since, Yuri left already and I have nowhere else to go, I decided on going home. Waiting there, I got bored so, I decided to play a game of panda bears in my cell phone. Only then, I realized my cell was nowhere to be found. "Aigoo, where is it?" I mumbled to myself, panicking.

  

 

I retraced my steps and went back to the places I went earlier. 'I'm pretty sure I had it with me when I was still in the park with Yuri' I thought. I hurriedly made my way to the park I went earlier fearing that maybe a hobo got my cell and kept it. 'No. I can't let that happen! It's the most important item I have right now.'

 

 

Now in the park, I searched for my cell like a maniac. "oh god! oh god! where is it?" I chanted while still looking for my cell. After 10 minutes of looking for my cell, I finally found it on the bench we were occupying earlier. "Yes~ it's safe in my hands now" I said relieved.

  

 

But then, "CRASH!!" I heard the sound of glass breaking. "omo! What was that?" I mumbled to myself. 'What was that? It's late at night. Who may that be? The only people I know who stroll around a park this late at night are celebrities. So, maybe it's a celebrity. Oooh~ ' So I decided to hide myself behind a tree and watch the whole situation.

 

 

"Jiyong, why are you drinking again?" I heard the man said. 'huh? Jiyong? Is this Jiyong? so this is not a celbrity? Aish~ too bad' I thought.

 

"You know yoona wouldn't like it. ha! ha! ha!" he continued talking to himself. 'Yoona? who's that? his mother? No, maybe not. Girlfriend maybe?'

 

"She left you Jiyong, stop thinking about her already." 'ooh~ she is his girlfiend. Maybe they broke up..' i thought to myself.

 

 

He then started singing a song. Well, it was not actually singing. It was like he was just saying the lyrics with just little melody.  

 

dear do you know, i really miss you right now

i wipe off tears with my head down, i call your name
 did you really have to leave me like this

 my head hurts when i think about you, you're like really strong alcohol 

 would it be just alcohol? you are a sickness. i lie down everyday, how many times has it been?
i will forget for a bit tomorrow then i will think of you again day after tomorrow
what can i do, my love is still valid
i believe that you will come back, i wait for you only 


i love you, i love you girl, you are the world to me
i scream out loud but only the answerless sunset continues to burn 

 if you are feeling sorry or afraid of seeing my face
girl don't worry, if it's you, i feel strong
 your face that i miss looks like that sunset glow thus i feel sadder

 oh baby baby please don't forget about all of past times, memories we shared
] i will run to you anytime if you call me silently with your eyes closed
 every day, every night i need you 

i won't be able to see your beautiful visage anymore
but i have no regret, just burn bright so i can just gaze at you

 the sun rises, the sun sets,  i become saddened by the sunset glow
the moon rises, the moon sets, i become dull too, as time passes by

 the sun rises, the sun sets, i become saddened by the sunset glow
the moon rises, the moon sets, memories of you become dull too 

 

 

The sad part is that he changed the happy melody to a sadder one. I feel sorry for him. He might've loved the girl so much but she left him. How can a girl break up with her boyfriend that clearly loves her so much? I don't know.... and who am I to judge?

 

 

I saw him stand up from the swing set and started to walk slowly and wobbly ahead. Then, 5 steps later, "BADUM~!" That my friend, is the sound of Jiyong falling down on the ground. {sigh\} I sighed deeply and made my way towards the once again unconscious Jiyong who was lying on the ground.

 

"Yah! Jiyong! stand up!" I yelled at him but he didn't budge. I crouched down in a siting postion to be at the same level he was.

 

"Yoong~" he said in a whining manner. 'oh god! he's drunk and worst of all he thinks I'm yoona!' I thought.

 

"Yah! Jiyong! This is not yoona! This is Taeyeon!" I retorted back. Oh dear! I'm panicking! I don't even know why! I just am!

 

"Yah! Yah! Stand up from there! It's cold here, you're gonna get sick. If you want to sleep go home!" there was no reply. He was unconscious once again. {asish~\} "Here we go again." I said to myself.

 

 

"uhrgg~!" I groaned as I tried my best to make his unconscious body stand up. A pull here, a tug over there, struggle here. annoyance there and I was able to make his body stand up. I put his arm around my shoulder for better support and slowly but surely made my way.... I mean, OUR way.

 

 

As we made our way out of the park, I started to wonder.. 'How the heck will I bring this unconscious Jiyong on the other side of Seoul, where my apartment is located?!'  So again, as you may already know, I decided to bring him there since I don't have a choice. I don't know where he lives and I'm freakin' broke right know! {sigh~\} Note to self: If ever with Jiyong, prepare for a bad day.

 

 

"Why do I always get in situations where I end up bringing this guy home? And worse he would be unconscious the whole time!" I HATE THIS period. Okay, I admit. I felt bad for him and his whole break up and sad singing thing, that's why I decided to take care of him bring him to shelter when I could just leave him there alone to die. Alone. Dead from the cold. With no one. {Aish!\} I hate having a conscience!

 

 


 

 

A couple of blocks from the park, I found his car parked beside a barbeque tent. I was able to recognize that white Bentley of his since, I saw him ride on it earlier. And, for more assurance that, that car is his.. I checked the plate number. 70-854, that's it! Call me creeper, I only memorized it since I'm on defense mode 24/7 and it has good purposes also.. like, now.

 

 

I went directly to the car but, only then I realized it was locked. "Of coarse it's locked! How dumb could I get?" I mumbled to myself. 'Maybe, the keys are in his pocket..' I thought as I diverted my gaze to his pant pockets. "Well, this is gonna be AWKWARD..."  

  

 

I reached my left hand to one of his pockets since my right one is supporting him. Awkward position is definitely awkward. I wiggled my hand inside his pocket from side to side but, to my disgrace I found no key. I then, shifted my hand to the farther pocket and hoped that a key would be found. I struggled looking for the key since, his pants were unbelievably tight and it was hard  to get my whole hand in.

 

 

After a lot of struggle, I was able to to get a grip on the key. But, unfortunately my hand got stuck in his pocket due to extreme tightness. Oh god! It's tighter than the fat pants ahjummas use. What kind of people buys pants like this? Your legs can't even breathe anymore, if you use this death trap.

 

 

I felt frustrated when I still couldn't get my hand out of his pockets and due to this frustration, I harshly wiggled my hand out of his pockets. Which, I will only regret later on since, his whole body was falling down on me! {eek!\} Thankfully though, I didn't fall with him coz of the car that was behind me but, instead I was sandwiched in between unconscious Jiyong and his car in a hugging position. This is official, let me die!

 

 


AUTHOR POV:

After minutes in daze, Teayeon was able to move Jiyong aside and made herself free from the awkward yet embarrassing situation she got herself into. And also, made her hand free from his pockets and get the key.

 

She opened the car, pushed Jiyong inside then fixed herself in the driver's seat. Both hands on the wheel, foot on gas and a determined soul, she was ready to speed off. But then a realization struck to her.. 'I don't have a driver's license...'  "Urgh~!" she groaned as she banged her head several times on the steering wheel.

 

 

"I can do this! There's no other way!" With a stupidly determined self, she started the engine and sped off..

 

 


 

"Anyeonhasseyo ahjussi." I greeted one of the employees who work in the apartment complex. In reply, he gave me a weird judgmental look then, walked away. Okay, that was expected.. since, I'm dragging an unconscious guy to my apartment complex.

 

 

I laid his body in the same sofa he slept LAST NIGHT but, in a more calmer way than last time. {sigh~\} I sighed deeply as I sat on the floor beside the sofa he was sleeping on. "whaaa~!" I sobbed fakingly with both palms on my face. "What have my peaceful life become?" I asked no one in particular still, fakely sobbing. I feel stupid... okay, stop with the fake sobbing.. but, still..

 

 

I glanced at his sleeping face for a while, examining his features. "HA~! you actually cry?" I said cynically as I noticed the tear stains in his face. I guess, he was crying when he was singing that song a while ago. "Troublesome guy, how troublesome can you get? You know, this just makes me want take care of you more and cure that seemingly cold heart of yours...." I said to his sleeping figure.

 

"Only because,... I feel sorry for you and I know.. exactly how it feels to be hurt.."

 

 

 

 

 

Finally updated!

Who can guess the title of the song? (LOL, it's really easy)

So, this chap was actually supposed to be updated last week but, I decided that it needed more work and I was VERY busy. So, this time, I'll try to do a double update.

Lastly, please comment~

I really really really appreciate it if you guys comment. It makes me really happy :D

and motivated to update.

kk, love lots & thank you for those who take time to comment and read this fic~!