Meeting the drunk, erted guy A.K.A. Jiyong

Playing with Destiny

After an hour of wondering around the neighborhood, Taeyeon fell tired. "Aish~ why does this ever happen to me." she mumbled to herself as she sat on a bench the neighborhood had to offer and settling the drunk guy beside her. {sigh\} "I hate this... I hate everything." she said to no one in particular. "Yah~ you're lucky I'm a good enough person to take refuge of you."  she said to the drunk guy beside her, sleeping soundly.  "I guess there's no where else to bring you but, the last option I have...."

 

Taeyeon ended up bringing the drunk, unconscious guy to her apartment complex since, there's no where else to bring him this late at night. And since she's a good person {cough\}, she didn't have the heart to leave him on the cold, dark streets of Seoul.

 

 


TAEYEON POV:

 

"Now, where would I bring him?" I mumbled to myself.. My apartment room? No, of coarse not. That is certainly not an option. My parents are there and I know best to how they would react if I bring this drunk guy home. They would never allow me to live in Seoul alone ever again. 'So where?' I thought again..

 

 

After 5 minutes of severe thinking, I came up with the best yet the simplest and easiest solution to my problems. I'll just leave him in the lobby since no one's using that much and plus, it has a sofa. Which means, better sleeping for this guy. {applause\} {applause\} I'm so smart ^^.

 

 

 

In one large huff of wind, I carried the guy on my back and brought him to the lobby. With steady, careful steps and walking in a step-by-step manner, I successfully carried him to the lobby. I laid the guy in the sofa in a harsh manner. I let his body slide of my back and he fell straight on the sofa but, with his left arm and leg still hanging beside the sofa.

 

 

I could care less but, I'm tired and stressed out. I need my beauty rest. I'm also in a very bad mood right now. Anyone who would approach me in this state, would have to face the wrath of taezilla. I'm really on the verge of pulling my hair straight out from my scalp if another problem will come up. I hope this is the last..

 

 

I got my bag, straightened my clothes and arranged myself as I readied myself to go my apartment room. But, before I went my way, I left a sticky note and stuck it at that  stupid guy's stupid forehead. Why? because he needs to be thankful to a person named "Teayeon". And no, I didn't put my name there. Just a short, 'friendly' message.

 

 

_________________ The next day.

 

 

"hmmmmmmmm" I hummed as I stretched my arms wide. "Good morning." I said to no one in particular. It was a very good day today. The sun was shining, the birds where chirping and the sweet smell of pancakes welcomed me when I woke up.

 

 

This day is a day to forget all the bad things that happened yesterday. A day to forget that stupid, ert, drunk and unconscious guy that only led me to trouble and that blind date that never actually came, {sigh\} It was rude not to come, I was really disappointed because, even thought I was late i still managed to come but, that blind date NEVER came. That's just mean ><.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, come here in the kitchen. You need to eat breakfast and we need to talk." my mom yelled from the kitchen. OMG! I'm screwed. She'll flood me with questions on why I came home late last night. What should I tell her? Should I lie? I racked my head for answers but, nothing. I'm dead.

 

 

"Neh, omma.. I'll be there in a sec." I said but still not sure what to do. Should I go or just escape? No, escaping will just lead me to more trouble. 

   

 

 

And so, after debating with my own thoughts, i decided to go to the kitchen and face the wrath of my mother. I mastered my courage and slyly went in the kitchen. I hope she doesn't ask me about last night. Dream on...

 

 

"Omma. what is it that you want to talk to me about?" I asked trying to act all innocent.

 

 

"Don't try to act all innocent here.. Taeyeon. Where were you-" I didn't let her finish her statement  and cut her off.

 

 

"On second thought, where's the pancakes? I'm so hungry right now." I acted as if I would die of hunger. Luckily, a plate of pancakes were served on the table. I grabbed the plate and dashed my way to my room. "Thanks for the pancakes omma!"

 

 

"Yah! Taeyeon!" I heard her say.. Sorry omma. i can't tell you what happened last night. It would really, really hard to explain and it would be hard for you to understand the situation I got myself into last night. Maybe later... I will.

 

 

As I was in the safety of my room, I let out a relieved sigh. {sigh\} That was close. I then directed my vision to the plates I'm holding. 'Hm, pancakes~!' But then, my phone rang.. Ring~! Ring~!

 

 


JIYONG POV:

 

I woke up in the morning and immediately felt the terrible hangover I had to endure. Luckily, I'm that kind of person who doesn't throw up after I get drunk. It's weird though.. I opened my eyes fully and didn't recognize my surroundings. 'Where was I?' I thought. "Damn, how drunk was i last night? what happened? How the heck did I get here?" I asked myself numerous questions..

 

I stood from that sofa(?) and fixed myself in a sitting position. 'What is this strange felling that there is something stuck on my forehead?' I thought as I reached my hand on my forehead. "What is this?" I mumbled to myself. I was surprised to see that that thing was neon colored sticky note.

 

It said...

 "Yah! You should be thankful erted guy.. aish. You shouldn't drink also. Because of you.. Aish!! I'm going insane here. You're really troublesome, did you by any chance know that?"

P.S: Bring your watch next time!

 

 

I guess that person left me here. erted guy? "haha~!" i let out a bitter laugh. 'Should I be thankful?' I thought again. And what does she mean by bring my watch next time? What really happened? "AH!" I squirmed as the sting of my headache struck me.

 

 

"Excuse me sir but, I'm sorry you can't stay here during daylight. People who live here are the only ones allowed." An ajjushi said. Seems like he works here judging from the clothes he's wearing.

 

"Ah neh, ajjushi" I replied back. Halfway to the door I thought of something. "wait--- do you by any chance know who left me here?" I asked.

 

"I saw Taeyeon-sshi bring you here last night. It seemed that she was struggling a lot." he replied back. I think thanking that girl personally is the right thing to do. Yeah, that's right..

 

"Excuse me, by any chance can you give me miss Teayeon's number? I need to thank her personally.." I asked in the most polite way I could.

 

"Sorry, but I can't give you her number. It's a rule that we don't give our tenants important information to strangers."

 

"Nevermind." {sigh\} I made my way to the door again.

 

"Sir, wait. Before you go you have to sign on this log book since you slept here." Ugh.. ><

 

"There." I said after I was done signing in the log book and made my way to the door for the third time.

 

"Excuse me, sir. Are you one of the kwons? You know, the ones that own that big company?" he asked me before i was able to go out. Ok, now I'm pissed. Why does he stop me from going out every time i am already near the door? and I also hate the fact that he recognized me because of my family.

 

"Yes I am" I half heartedly replied with a pissed expression.

 

"If that's so, can I ask you again what you wanted with Miss Taeyeon?" he asked. ' up' I thought.

 

"I needed her number," I said still quite pissed..

 

"You didn't get this from me but, here it is.." he gave me her number but only after he made me agree to not tell anyone where I got her number.

 

"Okay.." i said then left successfully.

 

 


AUTHOR POV:

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Taeyeon answered her phone.

 

"Yah! meet me at the cafe near the bus station where you punched me in the face!" Jiyong commanded.

 

"I'm sorry but, who's this?" Taeyeon asked. Cafe? bus station? punch in the face? "Ahh~! You're the drunk guy last night right?" Taeyeon asked again.

 

"Urgh! Just meet me there at 7!" the raged Jiyong said and was about to hang up. "Or else." he hissed. Not really sure what's the 'or else' but then, he hanged up.

 

Beep- Beep- Beep- The line was dead.

 

"YAH! You're so getting a piece of my mind! Just wait and see!" The also raged Teayeon said to herself.

 

 

 


TAEYEON POV:

 

It's 6 pm and I'm getting ready. i got dressed with just normal casual clothes on, a little bit of make up and did my hair like I usually do.

 

 

So, after that, i went my way to that particular cafe. I looked for a place to sit. I made my way to a table with no people occupying. I sat and waited... Ok, it's getting boring already! It's 6:45 I'm 15 minutes early. TIK TOK TIK TOK. I can only hear the ticking of the clock as I stared as it the whole time. 15 minutes went by like an hour. I felt like I was waiting an eternity for the clock to strike seven. Finally, the short arm was directly pointing at seven and the longer arm on twelve. It's 7 o' clock, he's nowhere in sight, {sigh\} I guess he's coming late or is this just some prank?

 

 

After a bit of waiting and a tiny bit of patience, he finally came. I kinda recognized him from his features that I took notice the night before. 'He seems familiar though, it's like i saw him before. Before that incident that happened last night.' I thought. 'I don't know, maybe it was someone who just looked like him' I shrugged the thought.

 

 

I waved my arms at him to catch his attention. He still isn't looking {aish~\}. I waved my arms in a more exaggerated manner hoping to catch his attention. Sadly, I was catching everyone's attention but his.. TT.TT This is embarrassing~

 

 

"You should know that you're 5 minutes and 19 seconds late." I said to him as he sat on the chair across me. Yeah, after a while of waving my arms as if ants were feasting on my armpits, he finally saw me.

 

"You should know i don't really care." he replied with a smug expression on his face.

 

"Aha~!" I let out a one syllable laugh and showing a fake, half hearted smile.

 

"Aha~!" he mimicked me. A second later, we were having the fakest sarcastic smile championship. Who ever wins will be crowned as WINNER and who ever loses will be crowned LOSER. We looked like fools throughout the competition but we cared less. I shot him a glare, feeling embarrassed with the judgmental eyes people were giving us. He stopped as well but still beamed a smile knowing that he won this game.

 

"Aish~" I hissed. "I'm Kim Taeyeon." i introduced my self. "Jiyong." he replied back.

 

"Jiyong who? Jiyong the cow? Jiyong noodles?" I asked innocently. He wasn't giving his last name. Who knows? maybe, he's a criminal.

 

"KWON. K.W.O.N. Jiyong." he said quite pissed..

 

"Kwon Jiyong? You mean.. KWON jiyong?" I said emphasizing the kwon.

 

"Yes, that's it." he replied with a poker face.

 

"Ooh~" I replied rather amused with that fact that he's the son of one of the richest businessman in Seoul.

 

 

....(later that night)

 

 

"What do you want?" he asked...

 

"3 billion won. So I can also be rich like you." I replied. He shot me a glare but I replied with a 'what's-wrong-with-that?' expression. I mean, he IS rich.. why not?

 

"Yah! I mean, what do you want to eat?" he was clearly pissed off.

 

"You should've made it clear from the first question." i replied. I do have a point right? right? who's with me? er, no? ok.

 

"I'm holding the menu, you dimwit! Of coarse I'm referring to what you want to eat not your stupid plan of becoming rich." I was silenced. I didn't know what to reply. Com'on it was just a joke. I'm not that thick faced to ask for money. Duh... So, instead of replying, i just mimicked what he said in a mocking way when he wasn't looking.

 

"I saw that. But, moving on.. what is it?" I replied with a confused look. What's what?

 

"Ey, what is it that you wanted to eat?" he asked trying to look calm. AHAHA. This is what you get for making me carry you around last night. Revenge is sweet~

 

"Uhh..." I said while thinking of something delicious to eat. I didn't even notice the waiter was already there waiting for our orders.

 

"What did you pick?" he asked. Both Jiyong and the waiter looked at me expectantly.

 

"Ah! Strawberry Milkshake. Give me that." I gave my order.

 

"No, scratch that. Just give us 2 coffees please." he said to the confused waiter. The waiter then left..

 

'Aish~! This guy.' I thought as I gave him a dirty look.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hello readers~ 

I'm very sorry for my late updates. I'm just very busy this past few weeks.

I hope you like this chap. I made it long.

Comment~