Remembering you

Playing with Destiny

So, this is what happened: I explained to him the whole dilemma I faced last night bcos f him which led me to damage his car. He said that since it was bcos of him, he will lessen the punishment. THE PUNISHMENT WHICH I DON'T DESERVE! {cough\} maybe a little {cough\}. OK, where was I?.. OH, he said he will only lessen it as long as I comply to him. Fair enough(?) I don't know... i have a bad feeling about this.

 

But, in the end.. I agreed reluctantly.

 


JIYONG POV:

 

Don't get me wrong here. I was still mad and raged and was feeling freakin frustrated that I was already on the brink of insanity. She wrecked my car. She FREAKIN' wrecked my car! SHE FREAKING WRECKED MY BABY!!!

 

I had the strong urge of making her life into a living hell bcoz of what she did. But, miss 'i can't drive' here quickly explained her dilemma she experienced last night and she said it was all bcos of me. HOW DARE SHE BLAME ME?... and use me in my drunk, helpless state as an excuse. {sigh\} I hate to admit this but, she has a point. You're saved this time! and so, I lessened her punishment.

 

 

HAHA! she complied! S-T-U-P-I-D.  She doesn't even have to do any punishment I give her. It was my fault. She even said so herself. Well, she has a conscience all along! Miss 'i can't drive' here, is gonna have a hard time and when I say hard, it's gonna be HARD! oh yeah, capitalized. This is what you get for wrecking my precious baby.

 

"What do you want me to do?" she asked in an annoyed tone. This is gonna be fun! 

 

 

"I'll think about it.. I'll let you know in time.." I replied. Hm, what should I let her do? Jump of a building? No. Definitely not. That would be illegal and a bit.. err, disturbing. But, I'm sure it would be tempting in some occasions. I'm sure.

 

 

"Okay then" she trailed off. I watched her dissapearing figure as she walked away.

 

 

"tsk tsk tsk" I tsked as I shook my head. "weird girl"

 

 


 

"Seungri-ah, did you see tabi hyung and youngbae?" I asked as I was able to grab the hyped out maknae.

 

 

"Neh hyung, I suppose they're in cafeteria B." he said with so much excitement. This maknae is weird. He's weirder than his original self. I stared at him weirdly.

 

 

"Seungri, are you on drugs? Why are you so hyped up?" I asked him.

 

 

"Nothing's wrong with me." he scoffed. There's definitely something and it seems like he won't tell me what that something is. I shrugged my thoughts about this maknae since I have more things to worry about.

 

 

"Okaaaay... If you say soo... bye~!" I said as I eyed him weirdly then, made my way to Cafeteria B.

 

 

 

On my way, I saw clingy Jessica making her way to me. 'oh, this is bad!' I retraced my steps, covered my face and even broke out in a short run just so I can avoid her. Unfortunately for me, It's too late... she was able to catch up.

 

 

"Annyeong Jiyong oppa~!" She said with fake aegyo and weird hand movements.

 

 

"Oh, annyeong." I said half heartedly. The only reason I responded was bcos our parents are close and Jessica here is a blabbermouth. Once there was a time I ignored her and the whole university knew about it! Even my parents knew. Never again shall I suffer from long lectures from my parents to not avoid Jessica! I even cringe at that memory.

 

 

"Oppa, I have something good to tell you!" she said with enthusiasm.

 

 

"Sorry, I gotta go.. bye~!" I zoomed past her. I really don't have time with her stories right now and she's just annoying.

 

 

"Aish, oppa~~~!" I heard her whine like a brat. DON'T EVEN CARE.

 

 


at the cafeteria:

 

"Hyung, bae!"  I called them out as I made my way to their table.

 

 

"oh, Ji. What is it?" Youngbae said before he feasted on his large sized burger.

 

 

"Give me some ideas." I said

 

 

"For what?" hyung asked me with a curious look plastered on his face.

 

 

"well, that girl that wrecked my car agreed with my deal and she'll do anything to pay for  the damage she's done." I explained. They already knew what happened to my car since I already told them earlier.

 

 

"Well, this is gonna be good." Youngbae said. Yeah, it's gonna be. I'm sure.

 

 

As I was about to speak, hyung interjected me. "Make her do your errands!" Hyung said with confidence. Really? Really hyung? That's such a dumb idea. I can't believe I look up to this guy!

 

"Hyung, I have maids to do that for me." I said frankly.

 

 

"Fine!" he hissed. Well then....

 

 

"Youngbae, you? have any ideas?" I asked him expectantly. Please, give me a decent answer. I beg you!

 

 

"Wait, I just realized something. You never actually told us how you met that girl and how she was able to wreck your car in the first place." he asked instead.

 

 

"It's a long story!" I interjected. It's the truth! It's a very long story. You(readers) should know since you read it!

(A/N: Jiyong here just wants to avoid a certain topic. Don't believe him. It's a lie! A LIE I SAY!)

 

 

"It's okay, we have the whole afternoon." he said with a smirk on his face.

 

 

"NO! it's gonna take longer." I said.

 

 

"Tell it briefly then." He said still with that annoying smirk on his face.

 

 

With a defeated sigh, I started with my story..

 

"I was drunk then {mumble\} {mumble\} bus station {mumble\} {mumble\} {mumble\} cafe {mumble\} again {mumble\} {mumble\} AGAIN! {mumble\} {mumble\} drove my car {mumble\} then BOOM! My car was wrecked." I explained as briefly as I could. I saw their faces and they had a clear 'WTF?' expression.

 

 

"Yah! You're too fast!" Youngbae said. Well then, you're just to slow!

 

 

"Maybe it's like this..." Tabi hung started. This is gonna be BAD.

 

 

"Jiyong here, was drunk and he unconsciously ended up in the bus station. He waited for a random bus and when it came, he went in it and sat beside 'the girl' (he said using air quotations. FACE PALM!) He harassed her and for revenge, she broke in his house, stole his car then wrecked it. THE END!" {sigh\} hyung.. I'm speechless and so was Youngbae. We were both dumbfounded.

 

"So, what do you think?" he asked excitedly.

 

 

"Hyung, it doesn't even make sense." I replied which made his excited self to his unexcited self.

 

 

"Whatever Jiyong." he scoffed. What the heck?! Wae so bratty?

 

 

"Fine." I said with finality. Then out of a sudden Youngbae said..

 

 

"HAHA~! Wouldn't it be funny if hyung's story was true? The way you and the girl met is the same way as you and Yoona met?" Hyung shot him a piercing glare. I was dumbfounded.

 

 

"HAHA! Jiyong, I was joking!" Younbae laughed awkwardly. I was dumbfounded.

 

 

"Jiyong, I didn't mean it like that!" he said to me. I was still shocked. the sudden pain came back to me all over again... this pain that i thought was healed a long time ago but, it wasn't. It never was. I started to walk away..

 

 

"Jiyong, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that! It just came out!" I heard youngbae said as I was walking away.

 

 

"I didn't mean to remind you of her." too late bae... I already am... remembering... Yoona..

 

 

[Flashback]

 

It was a beautiful and breezy night when Jiyong decided to go for a walk around Seoul. He was still in Junior high then. When he reached a certain bus station, he heard the sound of sobbing. "Hu~! Hu~! Hu~!" Something or someone was crying.

 

 

"Who's there?" he asked as he went closer,  oblivious to anything. The crying sound became louder and louder as he went closer and there, sitting on the edge of the bench, he found a girl crying her heart out. He observed her for a while. She seem to be in the same age level as he is and she seems pretty sad, obviously. So after a while, he decided to go and approach her.

 

 

"Annyeong, Miss!" he said with the brightest tone so that in some way, the mood with be a little more happy...?

 

 

"A... A..nyeong" she said in between her sobs.

 

 

"Why are you crying?" he asked bluntly.

 

 

"I failed my audition... AGAIN! I thought I was gonna get it this time but, I didn't! Like the past hundred times that I failed" she sobbed louder. For her, it seems like she knew this guy for the longest of time, that she could just tell him anything and it seemed that he would understand her but yet, he's just a stranger.

 

 

"It's okay, not everyone gets everything." he said meaningfully. She still sobbed, not really getting the meaning of what he said.

 

 

She was sitting in a bent over position, elbows propped on her thighs and her palms covering her face. "Comm'on, I know something that would make you feel better." Jiyong said as he tried to pull the girl into a standing position.

 

 

"What?" she asked looking up to where he was standing.

 

 

"Come!" he said and pulled her in the newly arrived, emptied out bus. She was to sad to care where this stranger would take her, so she complied mindlessly. They sat side by side.

 

 

"Where are you taking me?" she asked with the saddest most darkest tone.

 

 

"Nowhere." he answered back. 

 

 

"huh?" she was confused. 'what's wrong with this stranger? where's he taking me? should I run? is he trouble?' she thought again and again.

 

 

"You see, this bus makes it's way around the city in exactly one hour. After one hour, it will make it's stop exactly were we got off earlier." Jiyong explained to the pretty confused girl. (A/N: he's beautiful reference? keke)

 

 

"So what's the point in that?" she asked.

 

 

"Nothing really... but for me, within that hour that the bus revolves around Seoul, I can be at peace and forget all the worries in the world." he explained.

 

 

"For one hour, I can be at peace." The pretty young girl smiled at him then, stared at the window looking past the beautiful places in Seoul. She understood him. In some way, it made sense to her.

 

 

Finally, she had a peace in mind.

 

[end of flashback]

 


 

I was in nandaemun market looking for a cheap but yet durable alarm clock. 'why are things so pricey these days?' I thought. Tsk, there so many beautiful finds but poor me, I can't afford such things. I can't even hardly afford a decent alarm clock.

 

{ring\} {ring\} my phone continuously rang.

 

"yeoboseyo?"

 

 

"Where are you right now?" the caller suddenly asked.

 

 

"I'm sorry but,. who's this?"

 

 

"It's Jiyong! You should've saved my number!" he said, angry.

 

 

"Well, i didn't think I needed it." I countered back.

 

 

"You're gonna need it from now on." he said mischievously. Ok, what does that suppose to mean?

 

 

"What do you want?" i asked after a while of silence.

 

 

"I asked you first a question. Answer me first then, I'll answer you." stubborn kid. AISH!

 

"I'm here ate Nandaemun market." I replied.

 

 

"Ok, wait for me there." he said then hang up.

 

 

_  _  _

 

 

After a few minutes, he came. I waved my arms at him and fortunately this time, he noticed. He had a disgusted look on his face when he came closer to where I was.

 

 

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him

 

 

"What's wrong with me? what's wrong with you? What the heck are you doing in this kind of place?" he asked incredulously.

 

"I'm buying something hence the word MARKET" I replied. What' wrong with him? Oh yeah, I forgot. HE'S RICH. 

 

 

"Why don't you buy it somewhere else? Somewhere more decent than this place."

 

 

"I WOULD BUT, I'M FREAKIN' BROKE!" that's what I wanted to say but..

 

 

"Other places are so expensive. This place is cheaper" I replied like I didn't care instead.

 

 

BLAH BLAH BLAH was the only thing I heard after that. I didn't mind him the whole time he was ranting on about everything. I just let him be as I made myself busy looking for the perfect alarm clock.

 

 

After a while, I asked him.. "By the way, what did you want from me? why are you here?"

 

 

"Well, I already thought of the things you have to do to repay my car." Uh-oh! what is it?

 

"What is it?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

 

 

"You." he said then pointed at me. "You have to do the tasks I tell you to do. If you'll be able to complete this tasks then, you don't need to worry about the car anymore." he said. Is this bad or good in a way? Or.. is he planning things! Like, oh dear god... NOOO!!

 

 

"Please don't." I said dramatically with both of my arms crossed over my chest in a protective way.

 

 

"HAHA! You're so funny" he said sarcasticly. "Dummy, you're not even anywhere near close to my ideal type." he poked my forehead several times. "Don't get you're hopes to high."

 

"YAH!" I said annoyed then, slapped his dirty finger off my forehead. I'm not his type? Well then, he's not my ideal type too! It's his loss.. whatever!

 

 

"what are these tasks you want me to do?" I asked him.

 

 

"You'll see.." he said then walked away.

 

 

"YAH! why are you walking away? Are you just doing that to look ol'cool and mysterious? Well, it's not working!!!" I yelled at his disappearing figure. He waved... So lame... L-A-M-E ! I hope some random ahjumma just randomly goes up to you and rant. Rant about you're irrelevant existence!!

 

 

 

 

Hi subscribers! It's been a long time, aint it?

Sorry for not updating last week. I was sick. But, I feel a lot better now!

Hope you like this chapter! 

& please comment!