WISH FOUNTAIN

Playing with Destiny

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So, this kind of a special chapter. {shrugs/} I don't really know... Since, I've noticed that there's a lack of GTAE cheesiness.. I tried to wright one chapter filled with cheesy GTAE moments. READERS: I just want you to know that I'm not good in this kind of things so.. try to bear with me here..

 


 

After those strenuous activities were said and done, the group decided to go home, rest and get ready for the grand dinner later on that night. Like every other year, a grand dinner is being held in the mansion as the culminating activity of the year's family trip. Everyone is required to dress in semi-formal attire hence, tuxes, cocktail dresses, heels and ties would be graced by the family.

 

As the others were busy preparing themselves for tonight, Taeyeon on the other hand, is on the verge of a full blown panic attack! Her problem? She doesn't know what to wear since she's not good, never have and never will be good on such matter.

 

After much thought and pacing around her room, she decided on calling her fashion savvy friend: Tiffany.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Tiffany-ah, I need help! FAST!" Taeyeon cried in panic.

 

"Unnie, what is it? Do you have a problem? If so, what is it? Tell me!" Being the good friend she was, Tiffany was also on the verge of panic when her friend asked her for help.

 

"Yes, I do have a problem," Taeyeon paused for a second; thinking of a way to tell her friend the predicament she facing right now. "Uhm, from the clothes you girls packed for me, which one would be considered as semi-formal?" she asked very cautiously.

 

Tiffany on the other line, breathed a sigh of relief for this was the only "problem" her friend was talking about. "You got me worried back there, I thought you had this huge problem."

 

"Yah! This is a big problem! So, what do I wear? Ottoke?!" Taeyeon wailed still in her panic frenzy.

 

"Wear shorts and pair it up with a tank top." Her friend deadpaned.

 

"YAH! Be serious!" Taeyeon hissed.

 

Tiffany chuckled. "Ok, ok..." She thought for a while, "Since you haven't really looked through your luggage, --- Don't deny. I know you haven't really looked through it yet cause, if you did.. you should've spotted it--- there's this dress at the bottom of your luggage and I think it's perfect for a semi-formal occasion."

 

"Ahh.." Taeyeon nodded on the other line as if they're both talking face to face. "So, can you tell me what it looks like? You know.. so that I can find it.."

 

"Hmm.." Tiffany thought for a while; trying to remember that dress' features."It's a little dress.... It's black... and it's kinda slightly... revealing.."

 

"WHAT?!" O.O

 

 


 

After a while in the bathroom; making sure to scrub every inch of her skin, soaping her body 3 times tops and did some moisturizing, Taeyeon came out in wrapped up in her bath robe. She sat on the stool in front of a large mirror to check herself out. As she was about to put on her make up, a knock from her door echoed in her room. With an exasperated sigh, she sat up and went to her door. "Who is it this time?" She thought as she swiftly opened the door, revealing Bom who was standing in front of her with a smile plastered on her face.

 

"Unnie.." She mumbled for she was surprised by Bom's sudden appearance.

 

"Oh, annyeong Taeyeon-ah.." The older girl greeted and invited herself in.

 

"Unnie, what brings you here?" Taeyeon asked, still feeling a bit of surprised by the older girl's sudden visit. "Isn't she supposed to be getting ready? There's like 2 hours before the grand dinner.." she thought.

 

"Oh~.. nothing..." Bom said in a sing-song voice as he stretched her neck, seemingly in search for something. Something that's in the vicinity of something.. i don't know.. bad? trouble, maybe? "Taeyeon-ah, where's your dress? The dress you're wearing tonight?" She asked. For the nth time that day, Taeyeon was surprised.. in a bad way.

 

"Uhm... it's there" Taeyeon pointed out the black dress that was laying gracefully on top of her bed. Bom nodded as she made her way to the dress. She studied the dress carefully as if it was some prized painting in a art museum as she tapped her pointing finger on her chin seemingly in thought. "Oh dear.. is my dress really that bad? Does she think it looks ? Well, if she does.. remind me to kill those girls later when I come back, arraso?" Negative thoughts filled Taeyeon's mind as she impatiently waited for Bom's verdict.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, it's not that I don't like it.." Omo, she hates it! WAHHHHHH!

 

"I just think that you should change the shoes for this dress..." Bom paused for a while and looked at Taeyeon, which Taeyeon imagined as the fashion police deputy staring at her ready to bring drag her tranny 'ol body to jail because of her committing a serious fashion crime! Which was, she picked the wrong shoes! O-M-G, that's the worst crime of all! {*sarcasm alert!}

 

"Black ballet flats doesn't fit with this dress at all! It makes such a nice and seductive dress look.. hmmm, innocent? Yes, it's too innocent. And I bet that's not what your aiming for with this dress.." Bom lectured. "I mean, that's the reason for the SEDUCTIVE dress right? And I also bet you picked this 'cause you have something planned tonight right? rriiiiggggghhhhhtttt?" she teasingly wiggled her brows at Taeyeon who was visibly drowning in the pool of embarrassment.

 

"CRAP... now she thinks that we're going wild tonight.." Taeyeon thought exasperatedly .

 

"NO, NO, NO. NO, NOOOOOOO~!" she denied defensively. 

 

Bom looked at her teasingly, "Yah~ you shouldn't me embarrassed about this.. It's normal in relationships. But, it's okay, I understand if you don't want to talk about it.." Taeyeon mentally facepalmed herself. OH THE HORROR! This situation is getting much much worse by the minute.

 

How did the talk about the dress and the shoes suddenly turned out to be the talk about.. THIS?!

 

Taeyeon was in desperate mode. She needed something, something to save her from this situation. "...about the shoes.." she tried to change the topic, "Ah.. yeah, I almost forgot.. I have the perfect shoes for this dress!" luckily, Bom went with the flow.

 

"REALLY? WOW! THANK YOU!" Taeyeon was ecstatic. Not because of the shoes --she couldn't care less for the shoes-- but, because the conversation about intimacy is finally over! WOO HOO.

 

 


TAEYEON'S POV:

 

"Unnie, do I really look ok?" I asked worriedly. "Don't you think it's a little too much?" I asked again as I hovered my hands before me and moved it around my body to emphasize my point.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, I told you, you look perfect." Bom assures as she swiped on her final coating of mascara.

 

 

Perfect... Oh, how I hate that damn word..

 

 

I was wearing my original black dress. Yes, that dress that was revealing. But, on a matter of fact, it wasn't that revealing as I thought and cursed it was. It was short, yes.. but that's it. And I gotta admit, it's actually a very pretty dress and it looks good on me! I wore it with these sky high, black pumps which Bom unnie lend to me. Luck for me, I know how to walk in heels --courtesy of senior prom and the girls who forced me to learn to walk in them, saying that I'm going to need to wear one someday and that I'm gonna have to thank them if ever that time comes. So to the girls: Thank you coz the time has come.

The bad thing is that I can only walk in them in a short amount of time or they'll gonna cramp so badly, it's gonna be hard for me to walk. Oh and I was bedazzled by jewelry and bling by Bom. It was BLINDING. So, beware poor child. She also did my hair and make up which, I'm very thankful of her for.

 

 

         

 

 RING! RING! RING!

My phone rang ceremoniously across the room. I fished it from my purse and answered the call.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yah dork, you have 5 minutes. I repeat 5 minutes. Dinner is going to start soon." It was obviously Jiyong.

 

"Was that all you're going to say?" I asked plainly.

 

"Yes." then, the call ended. How impractical. He could've just texted me or something. Why waste calling time? Rich people these days...

 

"Jiyong?" asked Bom.

 

"Yeah.." I nodded.

 

"What'd he say?"

 

I grabbed my discarded purse from my bed and checked it's contents.."He said there's 5 minutes left 'till dinner starts.." Bom scowled "He's so pushy. Thank God my Seunghyun is not like him." She chuckled "What did you even saw in him?" She asked in a humorous tone?

 

I shrugged as I chuckled as well " I don't know.. His charm, maybe..?" What was I supposed to answer? We're not a couple. So, I thought of and said the safest and easiest answer. She looked at me and raised a brow "Really?" She asked, disbelief in her tone. "Really." i assured. "Okay then," she grabbed her purse "let's go! Your "charming" boyfriend is waiting.."

 

When we went down to the dinning area, we were almost late. The people were already sitting down on their seats. We over to the table and I sat beside Jiyong since, everyone's expecting me to. And wouldn't it be suspicious if I sat beside Seungri or daesung? So yeah..

 

As i sat down, I noticed that some of the people were staring at me. I leaned a little closer to Jiyong and in a very low tone, whispered "Why are they looking at me?"

 

"Because you're late.. I told you, 5 minutes." he whispered back.

 

"Am I really that late?" I asked again, still whispering.

 

"Yes" he said "and coz of some other reasons.."

 

"What kind of reasons?" I asked curiously.

 

He smirked then, inched his face closer to mine. Omo, why did my face suddenly feel so hot? "It's a secret." He whispered. {*FAINTS} Yah, Taeyeon-ah, get a hold of yourself! 

 

"Ehem. Ehem" Someone fake coughed and I guess it's ahjoomoni. I looked everyone and they were all staring a us! How much more embarrassing could this get? Kill me now. 

 

"I would like to make a toast for this family trip and for having it end successfully." ajoomoni raised her champagne glass. "and for having a new addition to the family.." she diverted her gaze to me. Everyone clapped and cheered. What?! I suddenly felt guilty all of a sudden. I felt guilty for lying and I guess Jiyong felt guilty as well judging by his expression right now. But although I felt bad.. I kinda felt.. accepted. A smile slowly crept on my face as I bowed my head slightly at her direction as a sign of gratefulness. 

 

"Nice replacement.." I heard Jessica (who was sitting beside me) silently mumble but enough for me and at least the people near her part of the table hear. Replacement..  It felt like my heart was pricked by thousands of needles. But, do I even have the right to feel hurt by this? I'm not the real replacement but then, why do I feel this bad?.. to the point that I feel like crying? 

 

So, this is how it feels like right? To be a replacement.. At least I know how the real replacement would feel like.. maybe even, more..

 

Then, I felt my smile slowly fading away..

 

Maybe coming here wasn't the best idea.. but, I felt a tinge of hope knowing tomorrow is the last day of this emotionally scarring trip.

 

 


JIYONG'S POV:

 

"and for having a new addition to the family..." The world stopped. Time stopped. Everything stopped as a wave of guilt washed over me. I felt giulty for Taeyeon and for my family. I shouldn't have brought this dork here and entangle her with my own set of problems. I shouldn't have lied to my family. After what ajoomoni said, i know what's going to happen next.. the ring.. the story.. just like the past but, this time, it's not the case. It's lies and misunderstandings.  I needed to get away from this. I needed us to get away from this. This mess that's about to happen -- we needed to get away fast.

 

Thinking that nothing else more is going to happen that could get things worse..  then suddenly, she said it. Those cruel and harsh words that i dreaded Taeyeon to hear this past days was finally said out loud. Not loud enough  for everyone in the room to hear but, loud and clear enough for Taeyeon to hear. I was sure she heard it for her smile faded and was replaced by an unreadable expression.

 

I for sure know why Jessica said those words. It was clear for me from the start that she was displeased by the idea of me having a girlfriend after the Yoona incident. But, why does she have to be so cruel? Why does she have to say those words to an innocent girl? She doesn't know the truth. Well yes, she doesn't know the whole truth. But, does that give her the right to say those words in front of Taeyeon? No.

 

"Yah Jessica!" there was a warning in my tone as I glared at her

 

She scowled and snappily looked the other way and conversed with Seungri who was (as well as the other people around) oblivious with the rising tension in the dinning table.

 

After a couple of minutes after the first dish was served, I looked at Tayeon to see how she was doing. She had her head bent down as she played with the peas on her plate with her fork. I felt bad.. i felt bad for being a bad pretend boyfriend. This was my plan yet, I'm not putting more effort on to it. By then, I knew that I needed to do something to make up to her.

 

Then, an idea suddenly popped up on my mind.. 

 

I quickly got my phone from my pocket and typed in a text and sent it to her. I started with a simple "hey!" and from my pheriperal view, I saw her notice my text and if I'm not mistaken, she typed in a reply.

 

 

..but no replies were recieved. 

 

 

I typed in another text and sent it to her..

TO: DorkTae

FROM: Me

..are you okay?

 

Luckily, she replied this time. I was sure she would reply with a "No" but, I was wrong.

FROM: DorkTae

TO: Me

I'm fine.. completely fine..

 

She's actually making things hard for me. She's making me feel guiltier by the minute..

TO: DorkTae

FROM: Me

I'm not convinced..

 

FROM: DorkTae

TO: Me

I'm fine :D 

Are you convinced now? :D

 

A soft laugh escaped my lips. Does she really think putting smileys on her text would convince me?

TO: DorkTae

FROM: Me

No..

it's ironic how you put alot of smileys to convince me you're fine

but infact you have a frown on your face in real life.

I'm right beisde you.. I can see you.

 

FROM: DorkTae

TO: Me

So?

 

TO: DorkTae

FROM: Me

So, I'm gonna make things up to you..

After dinner, be ready..

 

After I sent that text, I recieved a flood of messages from the dork objecting the idea. I was trying my hardest not to laugh at the messages I recieved. All the messages i recieved from her was like a novel. They were very long but all had the same thought. She was doesn't like the idea at all! I think she thinks that I'm gonna do something naughty which made me laugh even more. 

 

This is one example...

FROM: DorkTae

TO: Me

Uhm... Jiyong-ah, you don't have to do things to make things up to me. You did nothing wrong! I'm sorry I lied.. I'm not fine.. but, you don't need to do anything. And by the way, Park Bom unnie is bringing me somewhere tonight. I'm sorry.. ! Please? ^^ I know i need to do things you ask me to do but, can I pass on this one? I'm sorry again. So.. yeah, I'm sleepy. I'll rest earlier tonight. I can't go. Sorry.

 

 

And this one..

FROM: DorkTae

TO: Me

Jiyong-ah, I feel nauseus all of the sudden. i think I'm sick. So, i don't think I can go. My muscles are sore too.. too much physical activities earlier. And you know, my feet easily gets cold.. So, I really can't go. I'm sorry.. Please, spare me this time?

 

It amuses me how she changes her excuse in one text alone making it more obvious that she's lying. And what? her feet easily gets cold? What does that have to do with anything? I typed in my last reply then, continued eating the almost forgoten food on the table.

 

TO: DorkTae

FROM: Me

NO. I'm taking you.

..stop with your funny excuses.

 

 


 

TAEYEON'S POV:

 

 "Yah! Where are you taking me?!" I asked him as I flailed my arm which was holding my video cam which he was also trying to grab. He was succesfully able to grab a hold of my arm and dragged me to his car. I struggled for my feet hurted a lot and it's starting to cramp.

 

"just wait and see.." he plainly replied.

 

Once we were both inside the car, jiyong started the engine and we went off. I could tell that where we're going is just in the vicinity of this family resort since, we're going on a different direction as where the gates are. But, where exactly? i don't know.

 

The car ride was silent but, I prefered it that way since I'm not in the mood for talking. I'm just hoping he'll take me somewhere.. nice and decent. My expectations aren't high though; I wouldn't want to end up being dissapointed in the end.

 

A couple of minutes passed and I could feel the car screach to a hault. "I guess we're here" I thought as i climbed out of the car and swithched my camera on. I started my usual filming.

 

"So.. where are we going?" i asked him as I aimed my camera at his direction.

 

"What do you mean? We're hear." What? This is where we're going? This is the place? It's just a scary, old, deserted path with big trees lined up on the sides. The only thing this place will be good at is when rapists look for a place to their victim.. OH MY GOD. It can't be! Please.. no~! I'm not ready!

 

"Yah, stop thinking erted thoughts." he nudged me on my sides which, broke me from my trance. 

 

Heyyy! How did he know??

 

"YAH!" I exclaimed defensively. "F-Y-I i wasn't thinking such things" 

 

An annoying smirk formed on his lips. "Byung tae (ert)" He teased.

 

..Ha- How dare he call me a ert?!

 

"YAH! I. AM. NOT. A. ERT!" I said in between clenched teethe as I slapped his arm after I said every word. But, he just was laughing uncontrolably. Aish, Kwon Jiyong you are the death of me!

 

What he did next was unexpected. As I was still on the verge of my spanking attack, he suddenly grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine. I looked at him in shock but, he just shrugged and led me towards the dark path; hand in hand. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. Why does this feeling seem so knew to me? Yet, it's not knew.. I already felt like this before. It's been a long time I guess..

 

"wha-why are you holding my hand?" I stuttered nervously. Why is he doing this?

 

"I didn't think I was a good enough pseudo-boyfriend" he said as we walked still holding hands. {SQUUEEELLL!} Yah, Taeyeon! Why are you so giddy? "So, I thought that I should make it up to you."

 

"But, it's like you're implying that it was my idea to pretend a relationship" I retaliated.

 

"No, it's not like that." he said. "Just let things be.."

 

"Yah, Jiyong-ah.. i expected you to bring me somewhere grand.." I joked but, I wasn't lying. I did expect fro something grand. I guess i was right; I should never set my hopes to high. But why do I feel dissapointed in a way? Maybe because, a part of me hoped for seomething more special.. Pathetic. Taeyeon you're so pathetic.

 

"What makes you think that this isn't grand? you hurt me.." He said as he dramatically clenched his chest as if he's in pain.

 

"Well..." I started, "It's dark, it's cold and it's scary." I explained. By this time, we were already walking through the path with large trees.

 

He abruptly stopped walking which made me stumble a bit in front but, fortunately for me, jiyong was able to pull me back for he was still holding my hand. My heart skipped a beat. Romantic isn't it? But what's ruining it is the fact that my feet was cramping very badly. "Aish, my feet are freaking killing me!" I mumbled inaudibly. I then, stood up straight and faced Jiyong; about to ask him why he stopped but, he beat me to talking first.

 

"I don't think it's dark though..." he trailed off. What? What does he mean it's not dark? It's obvioulsy-- OH MY GOD! The trees around us started to light one by one. They were actually adorned with string of lights which where left unnoticed by me because of the darkness before. It was simply, wonderfuly and unexpectedly.. beautiful. It took my breath away. I can't help but gawk at the beautiful scene before me. Did he really do this? Oh dear, why do i feel like crying all of a sudden?

 

I heard a soft laugh coming from him which made me redirect my attention to this man standing before me. "Y-yo-you did this?" i stuttered in disbelief. He chuckled again as I looked at him accusingly, waiting for an answer. "..actually, no" he said. No? I won't lie, i was dissapointed for that wasn't the answer  i expected.

 

"Oh..."

 

"Actually.. it wasn't me who really did this. Technically, it was the staff.. so, it wasn't really me.." he smile cheekily. "it was my idea though.." All I could do was pout. Aish, he surely is the death of me! But, I can't help but smile and feel all giddy inside.

 

"Yah." I forced a straight face expression.

 

"Fine, ask me that question again. I'll answer your question correctly this time.." 

 

"Take two.." I said as I readied myself to re-enact what i did earlier.. You know, just for fun?

 

"Y-you-you did this?" I stuttered in disbelief. He chuckled again as I looked at him accusingly waiting for an answer. "Yes" and with that, my heat started to pound hardly against my chest. It was beating uncontrolably fast making me hard to breathe. My face was warm and I could feel my face turn red. I didn't know what to say.

 

"Thank you" I said as i showed him a grateful smile. No one ever did such things for me. You know, those kinds of special events guys do to surprise a girl or when they court/propose; I never experienced this things. It makes me feel somewhat.. special.

 

We continued our walk silently but I knew, i needed to break this silence..

"Uhm, i was wondering... for how long exactly are we pretending to be in this {airquote} relationship {airquote}?" i asked curiosly. 

 

"one week" he answered plainly then, his phone rang. He asked for a minute and excused himself as he answered the call. As he left, i felt the cold wind caress my empty hand. He wasn't holding it anymore but, his warmth still lingered.

 

One week? but the purpose of this "relationship" was just to show to his family. the trip will end tommorrow. Why add another three days? I'm confused.. Does he find me that amusing that he wants to be in a "relationship" with me longer? HAHAHAHA Kim taeyeon, you're too full of yourslef!

 

After a while, he came back with a frown on his face. "Yah, what's wrong?" I asked concerned. His face softened and replied, "nothing.. just stuff about the company.." nonchalantly. "Oh.."

 

"Let's go!" he said as he lead me somewhere. Minutes passed and we were still walking in this path with the lighted trees. How much more do we have to walk? My feet are seriously killing me! "Ahh~" I whimpered silently as i walked another 5 steps.

 

"Does your feet hurt?" he asked with a tinge of worry in his tone. i don't know why but, my heart fluttered when he said that. it's been quite a while I guess.. quite a while since a guy last worried about me.

 

"No" I lied. "I'm fine. Perfectly fine.." I lied again. "Ow~!" because I was lost in my own world, i failed to notice a ginormous rock and tripped. Luckily again, I didn't fall down, I was able to regain my balance immediately and laughed it off.

 

"Yah! are you okay?" Jiyong held both my shoulders and inspected me for injuries.

 

"HAHAHA {snort} HAHA! I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me! HAAHAHA {snort} HAHAHA!" CRAP. I can't believe i snorted in front of him! Oh my, this is embarrassing.. i seriously need to quit this habit!

 

"Pshh.. pig." he said seemingly annoyed and walked ahead, leaving me behind. Great! Now he's annoyed! Great going taeyeon..

 

Minutes passed and the gap between us became larger and larger until i couldn't see him anymore. I wanted to run after him but, my feet was swollen. I couldn't, even if I so badly wanted to. It was getting very chilly too. I had no choice but to walk baby steps and just complain. "Jiyong, your such a jerk for leaving me behind.." i mumbled incoherent words as i limply walked. Every step i took became more and more unbearable. I looked for a place to sit and found this old, dusty bench and decided to just sit on it and rest for a while.

 


JIYONG'S POV:

 

Am I funny? Really, am I funny?

 

..WHAT THE?!  And she snorts like her too.. Is this a coincidence? God, destiny, are you guys playing with me?

 

Minutes passed as we walked silently.. when i turned to my side, I was expecting a dork in a black dress beside me but, to my surprise, that certain dork wasn't there. Where the heck is that girl? We're almost there... I called her phone multiple times but every call I made just got redirected to her voicemail which made me more worried. 

 

There was one option left..

 

I ran. I ran very fast trying to look for her everywhere but, she's no where to be found. "Was she really fine?" Thoughts of what could've happened to her flooded my mind. I started to feel nervous. "" I hissed. I didn't care if I was wearing my suit as I ran. I didn't care if it got ruined. I needed to find her.

 

I rested for a while for i needed to catch up with my breath. I didn't waste time. I used this time to scan the area. A couple of feet away from me, i spotted something move. I breathed a sigh of relief as i wiped the sweat on my forehead with the back of my hand. She's there. I found the missing dork..

 

 

"Yah, where were you?"

 

"I was here.." she replied dryly, not even looking at me.

 

I looked down and saw her hands tucked on her sides, trembling. That was the only time I realized that it was already cold. I undressed my coat and covered her with it.  She looked up to me and asked, "What? Why?" curiously. WOW. This girl is so clueless isn't she? "A mini black dress won't make you feel warm" I said as a matter-of-factly. I looked lower and noticed her bare feet dangling from the bench. A part of me wanted to laugh for she was too short to even reach the ground but, a bigger part of me felt really bad. Worse actually..

 

I sighed deeply.. "Let's go home" I said in guilt.

 

"Huh?" I asked seemingly confused. "I'm fine~" still she was stubborn as ever; denying the fact that she was no where near fine.

 

"No you're not." i retorted back.

 

"But.. I thought you were bringing me somewhere.." she mumbled with clear dissapointment in her tone. Now, i feel much much worst. I felt guilty again. And for the nth time today, I sighed deeply as I crouched dowin in front of her. "Hop on!"

 

"Huh? Why?" 

 

"I'm bringing you there.. that place you wanted to go.."

 

"You don't have to carry me Jiyong. I can walk perfectly fine." still as stubborn as ever.

 

"I'm telling you to do this. And remember our deal? You need to do everything I ask you to do." I said sternly.

 

"...fine" she said reluctantly and climbed on my back.



TAEYEON'S POV:

 

"I'm telling you to do this. And remember our deal? You need to do everything i ask  you to do." He said in a stern voice. My heart beated uncontrolably. It felt like it was going to pop out of my chest any minute.  Reluctantly, I obligued. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me. I held my video cam on my right hand and my shoes on my left. As he carried me, my heart couldn't stop beating so fast. 

 

Can he feel it?

 

The atmosphere around us was getting awkward and silent. It was getting terribly unbearable. "Jiyong-ah, who are you closest to your family?" i asked curiously as I rested my head on his back. "My sisters, why?"

 

"Eh? You have sisters? Why weren't they on the trip?" I asked again. I never knew he had sisters.

 

"Yes, infact i do. They're in the US right now. That's why they're not on the trip" He explained. "Ahh.." I nodded my head.

 

There was a while of silence again..

 

"Jiyong-ah, do you believe in the power of music?" I asked another random question.

 

"That's random.." he chuckled " Well.. i think that music can cure those who are down and depressed, and heal all the other emotions we feel. Whether it's the world or people, I think music can change them. So I trust it." He explained in much thought. I was pretty impressed with his answer. I never knew he could be this deep.

 

"Wow. I never knew you had this deep passion in music" I said.

 

"You don't know a lot of things about me, Kim Taeyeon."

 

I know. That's why i'm more determined to know more about you, Kwon Jiyong..

 

 

A while passed, I noticed that his pace became slower. i guess he's tired already.

 

"Are you tired? You know, I can walk. I'm perfectly in good conditon." I lied. I didn't want people to suffer because of me. Especially people like him.

 

"We're here" he said instead. I stretched my neck and peeped at the side of his head. "WOAH!" I awed. There was a beautiful, 3 leveled fountain in front of us. And it had lights that made it look more beautiful than it already was.

 

"It's a wish fountain." He said as he too looked at it with awe. "Legend says that when you throw a coin on this fountain and wish, it'll come true on the first snow fall." He explained.

 

"D'you have a coin?" I asked him.

 

"{sigh} i expected that. There's two coins on the coat's right pocket." he said as i grabbed the two coins on the coat's pocket. "Here. You wish first." i said as I gave him a coin. He turned his back and started to wish. "Wait! You're not putting me down?" I asked as I strugled to loosen from his grasp. "No." He replied plainly. "{sigh} fine." I was too tired to even engage on an argument.

 

He finished wishing and threw his coin on the fountain. It was my turn this time. I thought hard on what I was about to wish for it was very important to me.

"I wish I would pass the audition. I wish I would debut as a great singer and performer. I wish for a happy life. I wish Jiyong a happy life. I wish I could spend Christmas with him this year. I want to know him more... He's an interesting person. And lastly, I wish jiyong would stop telling me to do things for him. It's getting tiring already. Oh, and I wish my wish would come true." I mumbled very very silently hoping Jiyong wouldn't hear it the, threw the coin.

 



 

 

The both of them stayed at the fountain for a while, admiring it's magnificent beauty and talking about random things. After a while, Taeyeon fell asleep on Jiyong's back and that's when jiyong decided to go home already. It was getting late and he needed to get home fast. Taeyeon on his back is making it hard for him to walk nor run. So, she shifted her and carried her in a bridal position. Now that she was infront of him, he looked at her longer as if memorizing her every feature.

 

He sighed.. "Yah.. I know what you wished for.." he said as a smile unconsciously crept on his lips. "You were mumbling a  little too loud.." he shook his head; amused.

 



 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So yeah..

It took me the whole day to type this is. I mean literally!

So, what do you think readers?

I personally think this chapter is awkward.. LOL.

And I'm sorry if there are typos or spelling mistakes. It's very late at night and the internet is lagging. I'll fix it tommorrow, neh?

Please comment & subscribe guys!

No silent readers!