I am STUPID!!

When Dare Went Wrong

I didn’t remember a thing---, not until Leo did his second move; he cupped the both side of my face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

Have you ever woke up with a feeling of someone is looking at you?

Slowly, I try to open my eyes; I hadn’t seen anything clear because my vision was like turning up-side-down so I closed it but I could tell I’m in car and wasn’t alone.

The car wasn’t moving. I could barely tell this car is not any of our cars, neither Eunyoung family cars, or the car I’ve ever been. I say that because the scent of the car was something. I am really sensitive in a smell of vehicles. You wouldn’t let me to ride if the smells of it wasn’t good for me because it was hard for me to breathe, but the smell of the car wasn’t bad; in fact I liked the smell. It smells really good and calming like an expensive man’s perfume.

MAN SCENTS??? I felt cold water poured on me. No one did, I just felt something like that.

 OH NO, WHERE AM I? DID SOMEONE KIDNAP ME? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME? AM I GOING TO BE ? THEN WILL SALVAGE AND THROW IN SOMEWHERE FORRESTY AFTER?

OK. I am just over acting things! I didn’t freak out physically just MENTALLY!

 Calm down I told myself.  No one with a nice car and expensive nice smell could do that, right? I mean he doesn’t need money and if he wants to have…. You know what I’m talking about he could just go to club and get a girl. OK, I‘m totally fooling myself but it calmed me though a little bit, which is my purpose.

I need to get out of here but I should be calmed first, and get ready on everything possible might happen. Pretending that I’m still sleeping while planning how will I escape. I need to be careful.

 I just thought I’ll use my strength to protect myself which was I know is a lame idea. I am a girl.  I am not that strong to compete with a guy, and the fact that I am feeling dizzy and weak what could I do? So I ended with a plan to just beg.

Slowly, I tried to open my eyes again, it wasn’t turning up-side-down but it was blurred. OH GOD, LET THIS BE A NIGHTMARE. I prayed silently and still trying with all my best.

I cocked my head to my left side where the driver seat was. My vision was still blurred but I could tell this guy is facing me, looking at me.

I blinked my eyes leisurely for a couple of times and I got shocked when a vague vision of Leo appeared. Do my eyes deceive me? I squinted through the light to take a better look.

My brows draws in confuse. My train of thought taking me on a one way trip to never. This must be some weird dream. RIGHT, THIS IS JUST A DREAM. Abruptly, he towed towards me, and slowly inched closer to me. 

Unconsciously, I backed away as my eyes automatically closed waiting what will happen. I was surprised and petrified then I felt a hand went to my waist. It was just like an electric hit me. Believe me, I don’t believe in that feeling. You know an electric shot when the person you attracted with and your body collide. I just know this in movies and books.

Then I heard the sound of seatbelt. Yes, He just unfastened my seatbelt. I sighed silently with relief. I cursed at my self silently for assuming things I shouldn’t think especially with this kind of situation.

After seconds or so I hadn’t heard him moved. Cautiously, I opened my eyes and spotted him in the same position when I closed my eyes a while ago; looking at me intently, inches away from me.

Edging slowly, I leaned closer to him who threw me a bewildered look. I gulped. I looked to him, reminding myself to breathe; still I couldn’t find any trace of emotion on his face.  Seriously until in my dream this guy is giving me crap!

My hand slowly veered to his face. I don’t know but something urged me to touch his face.  I told myself; this is just a dream so there is nothing wrong if I touch his face.

 I touched his face, starting from his chin going upward, until cupped his face. It’s liked real, like it wasn’t a dream. I could feel his breathe touching mine. The moment I broke out of sudden I felt inside of me clenched, as if someone squeezing my intestines very tightly and that’s it, I vomit.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I backed away from him and I just stood there with my cheeks burning. I REMEMBERED IT NOW. IT WASN’T A DREAM!!!! God that was so embarrassing Cho Hyunyoung! I wanted to hit myself and screamed from humiliation.

 “Wha----at are you talk---king about?” I tried to deny it.

He stood a moment and looked at me then smiled. I wasn’t happy to see his smile because it was like teasing me.  

I eyed him. Is he making fun of me? Is he enjoying my humiliation?!

“I seriously have no idea. OK!” I said with frustration.

Leo’s eyes trailed thoughtfully on my flushed face until they met mine and I felt guilty. It was rude.

“I’m sorry, I’m just---my head” I didn’t continue my words.

Leo is the one who bring me home. Everything’s cleared in me now so there’s no reason to make this conversation long. “I really wanted to say thank you. I got-----to go.”

I looked at him, ashamedly and guilty and he just nod which make me feel even sorry.

I AM STUPID. REALLY STUPID.

 

OH NO!! What will happen to our main characters? I feel sorry how this chapter ended. I know this kinda poignant. Let’s see what will happen to them in next chapters….