I HATE ME

When Dare Went Wrong

I got so much loved in the previous chapter. Thank You!! Honestly, I’m expecting no responses in the previous update. I felt it’s was plunk but I was wrong so please accept my apology.  And oh, you guys love funny moments, don’t you? Well I got it. I will do my best effort to makes you laugh and giggle in same moment. Though it’s not my forte….I will make a miracle, please pray for me. XD

______________________________________________________________________

The whole thing was excruciating, and all I want to do was to go home and get in the bed and pull the cover up over my head and pretend it hadn’t happened, and so I did but not the usual I do when going home. Instead of taking a cab I walk. I don’t know how far will I keep waking and I don’t care if it makes my feet ache.  I just felt I need to.

I don’t know what was wrong with me. Why I have this kind of feeling. I wasn’t like this and never felt this kind of feeling. This was the first time.

I hadn’t noticed the sun was ready to go down and have no idea where I was standing right now.  I walked so far that I couldn’t imagine I could do but somehow walking makes me feel better, until it started to rain. GREAT. The raindrops were big and the wind was so cold. I didn’t bring umbrella so I have no choice but to run to the nearest shed and it was kinda far from where I’m standing.

I was really soaked when I get there. I just thought I should call Eunyoung to inform that I was going to be late and just that moment I remembered my phone was lost. God, I just totally forgot about it.

I sighed deeply at the thought of how this day turns so bad to me. For almost twenty minutes I was standing there alone, waiting for taxi but no one stopped because they’ve already taken and the bus will arrive after thirty minutes. I wouldn’t know if I could take another thirty minutes of my life when at this moment the rain pouring so hard and the wind are getting so colder. I really need to get out of here.

Ten minutes or so passed, trust me, the rain and wind are no joke.  I’m starting to feel the effects of cold air and soaked body. “Cho Hyunyoung, you can beat this day. This is just a challenge you have to pass up.” I cheered myself.

Fighting so hard not to tear up I failed. My tears took my energy away from me. As the wind blows I hugged myself tightly, looked down at my shaking feet caused me to finally breakdown. 

Suddenly I felt clothe covered on my back. I felt warm instantly. I looked up and jerked my head. I was startled and shocked. I couldn’t believe who it was.

I was looking at him, don’t know what to do, searching for the words to say as my lips quivering and he was just frowning. I could see through his eyes he was really worried.  he get the handkerchief in his pocket, I thought he was going to give it to me but no, he wiped my wetted cheeks gently going up to my soaking hair, and that’s it I instantly crash, cried so hard in front of him.

I don’t know how seconds I was like that when he finally broke the silence. “Are you crying because I gave you my jacket or because I mopped you?”

I know he was trying to make me feel better.

“Or is it because you’ve finally met your shining armor?” He gives me a smile like he always does, “It was so nice to know that you’re such a crying baby,” he said, “Do you know that you are so cute when you cry but I prefer to see your smile because you were way more cuter so would you mind stop crying?”

Slowly, I felt better and finally stopped crying and manage to smile.

“Right. Like that!”

A horn of car busted the moment.  Hongbin look at the car. It took me a second to see who he was looking at.  The car moved a little backward and stopped in front of us. The car seems familiar with me but I don’t remember not until Leo poked out his head a little.

My eyes got widened. Automatically, my foot steps backwards like I wanted hide. God how long you intend me to suffer this day? I silently asked God. My heart pounding as I saw his irritated face and met his dark eyes.

“Seriously, are you two going to stand there in whole night?” there was resentment in his voice.

“Aish, you really had a good timing.” Hongbin shouted.  “Let’s go get in the car.”

I frowned at Hongbin. My train of thought lingering, I didn’t like where this was going.

“Come on before you get sick. “Said Hongbin. 

Hongbin cover up my head using his jacket. I wanted to say no but it was too late coz Hongbin already dragged me to that car. He hastily opened the door and laid me to the passenger seat. And I’ve got nothing to do but to follow.

 

Nostalgia of last night attacked as I get inside of the car. The car was warm enough to stop me from trembling.  “Here, get this.” It was a Leo, shoving me the towel.  I am having a second thought but took it when Hongbin finally get inside of the car.

“Are you still feeling cold?” asked Hongbin. I looked at in the mirror and saw Leo staring at me over there. 

“I’m…Fine.” I answered.

 This is the place I wouldn’t want to be and in front of me is the person I don’t like to see. Not that I don’t liked him but everything I did, I just don’t think it was right to see him.

______________________________________________________________________________

I got teary eyed writing Hongbin’s part, when he just showed up in a moment of drawn.  I don’t know but I am so touched, I was moved in my idea maybe because I wanted to experience someone will save you in your hopeless time. I  kinda felt that I am really Hyunyoung.

How about you guys? What you felt after reading this chapter?  Dou you feel what I felt? I wish you were because that is my goal as a writer; to give you something will move, touch your heart, and will feel you as you are in this story.  Anyways….I feel sorry for Hongbin. He was completely innocent.

I am sorry for my long speech. I am so excited to read your feedbacks. XOXO

I’m gonna end it here!!