The Deal

When Dare Went Wrong

 

When I woke up headache attacked. It feels like someone hammering my head really hard. I couldn’t even open my eyes.  It hurts so much. So then I massage the both side of my temples thinking it will lessen the pain. I wonder how people continue drinking alcohol when they know they’ll face this kind of hurt when they woke up.  I praise them though.

 

“Thank God you’re awake now.” Eunyoung poke out in the bathroom. “Drink the soup over there, it will help.”

 

I tried forcing my eyes to open and take a look where the soup is. “Than…….ks”

 

I had no choice but to get up. After washing my face, I directly walk towards the soup and sip it. Eunyoung finished her bath and I’m still taking my business with the soup she made when all of a sudden she spoke.

 

“Care to tell me why did you drawn yourself in alcohol. So not you Cho Hyunyoung.” She was confused but I could see she was more worried, and I felt it.

 

I was touched at the thought she was really worried and I feel sorry. “Did I scare you?”

 

“Sort of.” she replied. “Did you know N and I searched you for about two hours?”

 

“Really? I don’t know that part of story” I said frowning. “And who’s N by the way?”

 

“Yes, you do.” she said and rolled her eyes. “And let’s just not talk about N today. I’m going to tell who he is after you tell me what was really happened last night.”

 

“Wait. Can you give me a moment to remember everything?”

 

“Oh please, my pleasure little drunk girl.” She said in exaggerating tone whilst she paces her room.

 

 I tried to remember everything from the time we arrived there even it causes my head pain even more. No matter how pain it is I need to remember everything. 

 

 

“Eun………young-ssi” I cried running to her like a nuts and Eunyoung was standing there in her undergarments. It wasn’t a big deal to her. I mean we’ve been friends since we are young and living together when we went in college.

 

“What?” Eunyoung looked at me with her drawn-on eyebrows.

 

“I get here because of you, right?”

 

Her brows draw. “You get here by yourself, don’t you remember?”

 

What she said makes me more even confused. “Really? How?” I still don’t remember.

 

“I don’t know how. You just phoned me and said you were already here.”

 

“Did I?” Ugh. Seriously. I’m going insane.” I scream pulling out my messy hair. I go back to my bed and searched my phone, but I can’t see it.  “Eunyoung, did you see my phone?” I shout.

 

“Noooo.” She shouted back.

 

I sat on the edge of my bed and concentrate. Trying to remember what was really happened last night all over again.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leo stood up as the guy walked right up to near to me, and looked at the guy. I am scared but when I saw Leo’s giving that guy kind of “Back off look” all the fears are vanished. I felt there is nothing to be worry about. I feel safe and secured.

 

The guy scoff, “Relax, I just want to dance this beautiful lady.”  

 

Leo looked at me; telling me that he will handle it and I trusted him because I know he will.  I could see it though I don’t even know where that came from. “You can’t.” said Leo, and added “This girl is with me.”

 

“Oh dude. Come on don’t lie. I just saw her alone a while ago.”

 

“That is because I came late.” Leo said impassively.

 

“Is he your boyfriend?”The guy asked me so suddenly. I have never imagined I would answer nor thought someone would ask me that question in my entire life. I mean, seriously. Leo and I looked at each other.  What am I supposed to say, Leo?

 

“Yes.” said Leo as we keep looking to each other. “Now can you leave my girlfriend?”

 

“Only if you kiss her” The guy provoked.

 

 “If we kiss you will leave us alone. That’s a deal.” Said Leo.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am really sorry for hanging you up there. *kinda rude, isn’t it?* HAHAHA but believe me I have to!  There’s so many amusing ideas coming in my head and I can’t help it. I really enjoyed writing this chapter. The next chapter will be more exciting than ever. 

Thank you so much subscribers for keep coming !

Mystery-fan99 and chunji_bdaypal671 thank you for the comments :))