There is No Way To Back Out!

When Dare Went Wrong

 I received different reactions from my friends after I "accidentally" say yes to the deal. Zinni's reaction was like REALLY? And Minah is just smiling, enjoying her success and Eunyoung is shaking her head with trouble expression in her face. I guess nobody thought I would say yes to deal, even myself got shocked for agreeing in this deal but something inside of me felt that this deal somehow is a worth to accept and worth to do.

"All right then," said Minah and got up on her seat. She walks and from what I am seeing she's heading to Leo's place who’s having a conversation on his phone.

I wanted to drag her back on her seat. She's planning something I know the situation will get crazier but it is too late to do she's already arrived in front of Leo and she's now saying something which I am dying to know what is that conversation they're having.

Their conversation took a less than three minutes, yes believe it or not I am counting but it was like too long to ignore. I don't know but irritation consumed me as I saw Minah's smile.

"What did you do there?" asked Zinni.

"I am just helping my friend." Minah replied with a foolish smile on her face as she kept looking at me.

My brows furrow and said, "What do you mean?"

"Nothin'. I just said you like him."

"What!" I swear I can make her life cruel right now. So that is why he glanced at me when they were talking back then.

"Isn't it helpful? Come one Hyunyoung I'm just trying to help you a little bit."

I heaved and said in a sarcastic tone, "That's extremely nice of you, but Hello, you're not helping me. You're making the situation worst."

"Oh, I thought it would help even a little. "

"Ugh Minah you're unbelievable." and she just winked at me.

I don't know what mess I am dealing with but I need to take it no matter what it is. I have a words and it is just like some games, well a sort of unusual games we used to.

So here are my steps on how the human Ice fall for you.

Step 1: Get to know him

Make a research about him. From the foods he likes, from the animals he don't like. Every little thing about him even nonsense things about him.

Step 2: Personal contact

This step means I need to have a at least a contact with him. Searching and watching from far are not enough. Body contact is needed!!

Step 3: Impress Him

This step is so easy. I just need to impress him by showing my impressive skills.

Step 4: Show What I've Got

So in this step I will need some powers. A power of courage and confidents.

Step 5:

The most critical and crucial steps. This step is hard and sensitive.

Step 7: Quit and Move on.

This step is the ending of the deal.

 

I spent a week on planning how the human ice will fall for me. So as the first step on my plan I made some research about him which I did for the first time in my whole life. I'm also watching him far. Ok, Don't get me so wrong. It is not a stalker thing. I am not a stalker, at least I think but my friends think it in another way. As the results of my one week of stalking here are the things I knew.

First, his real name is Jung Taekwoon but he was known as Leo, from the word lion because he has the stares like lion which I concur and second is he doesn't like to speak. Well I just noticed it and he prepared to be alone. He's cold from everyone except from Hongbin sometimes. He loves to read. I wonder if he loves music because I once saw him staring at the piano. Aside from the typical things about him which I know everyone knows I have nothing else. He's very mysterious!

Week had passed and the information I have is not upgrading so I've decided to stop stalking and move to my next plan. I should take one step closer to him. What I mean about is my number two on my steps is to have a personal encounter.

 

Have a little twist for you guys. it isn't actually belong in this story but
 it's just popped out in my head and I had a hard time making a decision.
 I am afraid that you might not like it but I gambled it and the fact that it will
 really heat up and complete this story so there were no regrets at all in my side. 
When it comes in writing I didn't think what will happen next I just write what comes out in my 
head and tangles it together in front of my computer. I didn't think when I am not around in computer. I have a weird
 and hard writing habits, haven't I? And oops welcome back to me, 
welcome back to this story! I've really missed everything. (-__-)

I missed you lovely readers, I missed writing, I missed this story, I missed everything.
 Didn't get a chance to update in Holidays, even New years.
 I am in the industry of merchandising team. December and fist two 
weeks of January were a critical days for me. So accept my super late greetings. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hope you had a blast in those days coz me, 
all I did was working but still I am happy with my works, happy how my last year
 turned out and of course there is some regrets like not having beside you 
in those special days. I am really really sorry. Now that my life is finally back 
to normal I, now won't miss everything. I will update starting today once a week. MARK IT ON ROCK!