Second Move!

When Dare Went Wrong

The class has finally ended. I gathered up my things and began walking out. I was now walking along the breezeway of the building that connects to arts building when I saw the cycle of girls talking. I noticed one of the girls is crying.

"He doesn't deserve you. How can he treat you like a . He's too much!"

I heard said one of the girl and the girl started to cry even more that intrigued me as much as anything. From my perspectives she looks like she got dumped or what. I quaver my head and felt sad on that girl. It gives me a pain when I see girls crying because of men, but anyway it doesn't care me at all so I just passed by and continue walking when I heard the name "LEO"?? So I was like oops. At one moment I think I just misheard them, but then again my curiosity eat me over. I moved few steps backwards so I can hear their conversation clearly.

"I told you to stop admiring him coz someone like him is hard to reach. He has no feelings. He's an ice. He doesn't know what feeling is." a fat girl said.

So it was really him they're talking about. I cannot control myself and said, "She's right."

Girls give me a "who-are-you-look?"Which I already expected because even me was surprised of meddling. So I just smiled to them and asked, "You're referring to Jung Taekwoon, am I right?"

They just nodded at me in unity with curiosity on their faces.

" Even my friend victimized by him." I lied. I don't know why I said it but perhaps my reason to keep them that I was one of them but truthfully It's just come out from nowhere. Kinda feel guilty but I am really curious of what happened.

"Really? How?" asked the girl who got dumped.

"She got dump. And how about you? did he dump you also?"

Seriously? She got dump?? How far can I go with this story? But I think it is the best excuse I could ever give. I mean, Leo dumps every girl that confesses to him.

It really irritates me at the fact that many girls got hurt because of him but part of me was happy at the thought he never got a girl, at least from this school.

The dump girl replied, "I give him a cake that I baked and confessed my feelings."

"And he ignored you." supposedly, it's a question but it turns out as a conclusion and I felt even worse for her.

"Don't waste your time in people like him. He doesn't deserve you. That jerk deserves no one." Oh ow, too much words!

"That’s what we were telling to her." said the blonde girl.    

"But where is he anyway?" I wondered.

"He's still in the library, I am assuming. "

 

Leo was handsome. This was a matter of fact rather than opinion. But it was his good looks that sometimes annoyed me as much as anything. He's a man who found it hard to smile, to show his feelings. It was not that I disliked him it just that something about him makes me something I don't even know.

I wasn't that sure but I think he sensed that someone is watching him coz he look around more often. I am peeking carefully so I won't get caught but my dang cellphone rung all of the sudden.

I got nervous at the thought I'll get caught stalking him. I hysterically off my phone and peeked at him. I was surprised when he was not there so I just look around and searched him but i there were no shadow of him anymore, and I got totally surprised when he showed up in side of me for freaking God's sake! I suddenly felt my blood lost.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, is all I could say in mind. He's an inches away from me, and he was looking at me intently.

I said, " O-o-oh, Le----yo"

I was really really nervous. I did my very best to try to calm down. Still, I think I did some major babbling. THINK??? I know I did.

His brows just furrowed and his dark eyes went on me like saying, "what are you doing here"

So in my defense, "I was----wasn't watching you."

He moved closer and closer until were face is an inched away from each other. I was planning to move backward but my place was already the dead end so I just sided my face so I cannot meet his face. Just like the first time we met the unfamiliar beats of my heart back. I am afraid that he could hear it. I could smell his intoxicating scent again. God, how am I suppose to breath? I was panting so hard, my knees were like I could fell on the ground any moment.

I saw in the corner of my eyes he gets nearer to my face. I don't know what's his planning to do. I really wanted to push him away or scream but I have no powers at all so I just closed my eyes. I got frozen when I get his hand on my ears. I am not kidding the world stop in that moment.

When he finally moved away from me that's the time the world back running. It was too late to realize that he has a Spiderman in his hand. I could seriously feel die right now. I am scared of Spiderman. I screamed on the top of my lungs and he was alert because he already cover up my mouth before I make scenes in the library then put his finger in his lips saying that don't make a noise.

So so sorry, I didn't make my promise again. My grandma had her second and died after seven days in the hospital. It's already two days ago now after the funeral. It's so painful not just because she's my Lola but it is more painful because I grew up with her. I am Lola's girl. I always remember when I need anything she will give in the best that she can. She's kind, she's noisy and annoying sometimes but I guess all Lola's are like that. She's generous, she will give everything just to make us happy. Loosing someone you love is the most painful thing we could ever feel but everyone will go away, even me, even you. There were no exception in death and that's a real fact. Yes, it is hard, and unacceptable but we have to accept. Life is too short to be wasted. We should makes our every day special.

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME READING THIS CHAPTER AND AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR NOT MAKING MY PROMISE, BUT I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND ME. LOVE LOTS EVERYONE. I WILL SPEAK TO YOU SOON.